It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to develop my psychic abilities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The hint was the big unknown, I've yet to meet someone that truly knows what death brings.

Like you said your mind is closed, which means you couldn't fathom where I am. It just wouldn't compute with your boxed thinking, we vibrate on different levels, if you want to get to my level journey out your box.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The hint was the big unknown, I've yet to meet someone that truly knows what death brings.

I know exactly what happens and what it brings.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hope so cause nothingness is a scary thought.
I would rather have hell.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Point me in the direction that helps me attain that information if you can.
I have thought our personal conscious returns into the unconscious and possibly dissolved as a process to aid evolution of consciousness.
But that's just one thought, another would be me refusing the light because I am the light and sending the archon that comes packing then I will wonder the universe as pure consciousness with the intent of destroying those tricksters of the light.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: vethumanbeing
Point me in the direction that helps me attain that information if you can.
I have thought our personal conscious returns into the unconscious and possibly dissolved as a process to aid evolution of consciousness. But that's just one thought, another would be me refusing the light because I am the light and sending the archon that comes packing then I will wonder the universe as pure consciousness with the intent of destroying those tricksters of the light.

Our personality (defines our individuality as a unique God particle) returns to the 'absolute' to recombine only after we have achieved enough lifetimes/experiences. You can/will be turned away (as in 'Is that all that you are/have achieved, you are not big enough'). I am serious about this; I wonder if this is origin of the St. Peters Gate myth. Some Marine Corps Veterans would like to tell you who actually guards this gate.

You do not recombine with the *all that is* until you have achieved remarkable growth. Why would you be in such a hurry to return there? Life in the not so dense is the same as this..only you never struggle to eat, create etc. You think it and it becomes as to your whim. You live in a world not unlike that of the TV series "Bewitched". You can have anything you wish. You can take any form; experience life on other worlds There is no struggle to have to work or toil. Your consciousness does not devolve with physical death. It evolves.

Of course you are a light body. You travel a beam when not in a material form. You look like a point of light. You cannot escape what you are; I mean you cannot outsmart yourself into a better or unnatural situation. Point of direction is: you have a group of other selves that are you but different personalities having lived other lives that are available to you. I am certain they are waiting for your inquiry; 'can you guide me'? HELP!

edit on 29-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I always say to a skeptic if you want to know the truth, then do it yourself. It takes a lot of discipline and persistence. It took nearly 2 months for me to achieve my first OBE out of 3. It doesn't come easy and it takes research on the topic and finding the right technique that works for you and control the fear factor. I got into OBE's after my own NDE. When I hear about a scientist trying to explain it away, I just laugh at their ignorance. Forget about being objective or subjective. Forget about your PHD in physics, as this is a completely different uncharted territory that you cannot quantify. You have put the effort into observing and experiencing it yourself. What you put in is what you get out. If you do nothing, then you achieve nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Drugs, alcohol, fasting, sleeplessness, ecstasy, hatred, fervor and stress. Location, ritual, meditation, breathing patterns, music and dance. Certain objects/materials may assist. Your body's health also plays an important factor, specifically the condition of your pineal gland. Good luck, be careful.
edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: eh

edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: eeeh

edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: EEH

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Alcohol brings the animal out and its uncontrollable especially with spirits, MJ hinders progress and no dreams, tiredness has helped get me into a trance, music can make me rush and feel euphoric. Especially trance music, and dancing is something I do often when alone.
Thanks for the advice, I had some lucid dreaming last night, wasn't controlling the dream I don't think but I woke up from a dream that I was training with swords, and I thought cool sword training and wanted to go back in and did several times in the course of the night.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I've nearly obe'd twice and done it once, the time I did it was more like I hadn't fell asleep but I turned round on the couch I was on and seen one of the young people I was caring for whilst on NS and he was sitting in lotus position with goo coming from eyes, nose, mouth. The two times I have done it was one after the other and using the rope technique, both times I got heavy vibrations and fear brought me out.
Cheers
edit on 31-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: IredBafi

Alcohol brings the animal out and its uncontrollable especially with spirits, MJ hinders progress and no dreams, tiredness has helped get me into a trance, music can make me rush and feel euphoric. Especially trance music, and dancing is something I do often when alone.
Thanks for the advice, I had some lucid dreaming last night, wasn't controlling the dream I don't think but I woke up from a dream that I was training with swords, and I thought cool sword training and wanted to go back in and did several times in the course of the night.

You think you nearly OOBE'd twice (from what perspective). Not sure why you think "that" (lucid dreaming) was the 'dream'? This thing (the material) is the dream. Your unperceived OOBE's are the reality.
edit on 31-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

TPTB dont want us to realize that we are all connected

Quantum connection , Earths magnetosphere, Magnetite ...

There is a science about this, probably much more than they will let anyone tell in public..

This phenomenon is to me directly effected in negative way by man made electromagnetic waves aka EMF, as it disturb the "channel" .

Anyone notice that people become zombies as they use a lot devices ?

Hmm...

Psychic Ability and Magnetic Fields

Tiny Crystals In Our Brain Could Unlock Psychic Powers

Let`s all sniff the Cosmos shall we ?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yep, the vibration part is the tough one get passed. Fear of dying, am I breathing?? LOL. First few short OBE you wind up snapping you back. During vibrations I started visualizing walking in a different part of the house. That seemed to make it work for me. I wish skeptic scientist would try it and experience the vibrations. Then they would know it's not BS. It's intense, you feel like a plucked guitar string banging away. Anybody can get up to the Vibrations part easily. I just visualize I am in wet sand sinking in and stop moving and ignore twitches and itches till the vibration happens on it's own. It's weird how your mind creates all these itches, just to get you to move. Does that happen to you?
edit on 1-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Aye it was enough for me to go holy shhh this is real then think what if I can't get back, so came out of it, thought stop being scared Dave ffs tried again and bottled it again.... Nothing in this physical world scares me anymore, but that unknown void being the curtain does. But it's just another thing to familiarise myself with and see there's no need for fear there either,...... I hope.
edit on 1-4-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This interesting and when I moved into my flat a couple of years ago I decided for the first time not to put a TV in my room, it was just a feeling l had.
So I didn't for more than a year then I put my old tele I kept hidden away in, its like the first flat screens to come out so I hope it's not got any mind fKing software in it, or I will be mad, it's a Philips, and I've had it since 2005..... I call him big Phil, and if I find out he is having a detrimental effect on me, he will be reduced to rubble.
A

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sometimes sledgehammer is good tool for solving problems
But i been testing some new smart TV with my EMF meter...the smart tv that my mother have do send mysterious RF signals even when we have checked that all the tv settings for wifi,bluetooth etc are off....it`s Samnsung..

So my emf meter dont lie....the tv really did send RF signals even when it should not....so it`s also possible your TV ...just saying..

Also the screen flickering Hz ...it can also have some effects via eyes..
edit on 1-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have a 60 inch Samsung smart TV in my living room and when it's on standby I can still hear eeeeee coming from it.
We are in the midst of a psychological war.
And I'm winning.
WINNING

Remember the placebo, its a way of thinking that has and will save lives.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

My mother has 49 inch Samsung smart TV.....yes i forged to add..even when in standby it transmit the signal...only way to shut down the signal is get the plug out from tv....no electricity no signal.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow, this is weird. I had a Samsung, I think it was not sure it's been so long. Anyways, it was a computer monitor crt type not flat screen. It somehow got a virus on it's menu software chip. I have no idea if it got it from over internet or if it was put on from factory. It happened as soon as you hook up the serial port to the pc and BAM it dropped some kind of payload on the system. It took control of stuff and lock you out of cmd, admin tools etc. I even replicated it again a couple times in a row to be sure. Wiped the drive out reinstall OS fresh. I used a different monitor and nothing happens. Soon as that monitor got hooked back up, the system got infected again. I reported it to the feds cyber crime website, sent a e-mail to the company, posted all over, but never heard anything back. I even kept the monitor for a while in case someone contacted me over it. I guess no one believed me. Couple years gone by and I decided to scrap it after cleaning out the attic. I made damn sure the front panel and the microchips on that board was absolutely destroyed with a nice Stanley hammer. Salvaged a couple lbs of copper and power supply, other components for other future experiments.
edit on 1-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Not sure how emf frequency helps in this discussion other than to derail it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join