It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to develop my psychic abilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The hint was the big unknown, I've yet to meet someone that truly knows what death brings.

Like you said your mind is closed, which means you couldn't fathom where I am. It just wouldn't compute with your boxed thinking, we vibrate on different levels, if you want to get to my level journey out your box.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The hint was the big unknown, I've yet to meet someone that truly knows what death brings.

I know exactly what happens and what it brings.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hope so cause nothingness is a scary thought.
I would rather have hell.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Point me in the direction that helps me attain that information if you can.
I have thought our personal conscious returns into the unconscious and possibly dissolved as a process to aid evolution of consciousness.
But that's just one thought, another would be me refusing the light because I am the light and sending the archon that comes packing then I will wonder the universe as pure consciousness with the intent of destroying those tricksters of the light.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Point me in the direction that helps me attain that information if you can.
I have thought our personal conscious returns into the unconscious and possibly dissolved as a process to aid evolution of consciousness. But that's just one thought, another would be me refusing the light because I am the light and sending the archon that comes packing then I will wonder the universe as pure consciousness with the intent of destroying those tricksters of the light.

Our personality (defines our individuality as a unique God particle) returns to the 'absolute' to recombine only after we have achieved enough lifetimes/experiences. You can/will be turned away (as in 'Is that all that you are/have achieved, you are not big enough'). I am serious about this; I wonder if this is origin of the St. Peters Gate myth. Some Marine Corps Veterans would like to tell you who actually guards this gate.

You do not recombine with the *all that is* until you have achieved remarkable growth. Why would you be in such a hurry to return there? Life in the not so dense is the same as this..only you never struggle to eat, create etc. You think it and it becomes as to your whim. You live in a world not unlike that of the TV series "Bewitched". You can have anything you wish. You can take any form; experience life on other worlds There is no struggle to have to work or toil. Your consciousness does not devolve with physical death. It evolves.

Of course you are a light body. You travel a beam when not in a material form. You look like a point of light. You cannot escape what you are; I mean you cannot outsmart yourself into a better or unnatural situation. Point of direction is: you have a group of other selves that are you but different personalities having lived other lives that are available to you. I am certain they are waiting for your inquiry; 'can you guide me'? HELP!

edit on 29-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I always say to a skeptic if you want to know the truth, then do it yourself. It takes a lot of discipline and persistence. It took nearly 2 months for me to achieve my first OBE out of 3. It doesn't come easy and it takes research on the topic and finding the right technique that works for you and control the fear factor. I got into OBE's after my own NDE. When I hear about a scientist trying to explain it away, I just laugh at their ignorance. Forget about being objective or subjective. Forget about your PHD in physics, as this is a completely different uncharted territory that you cannot quantify. You have put the effort into observing and experiencing it yourself. What you put in is what you get out. If you do nothing, then you achieve nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Drugs, alcohol, fasting, sleeplessness, ecstasy, hatred, fervor and stress. Location, ritual, meditation, breathing patterns, music and dance. Certain objects/materials may assist. Your body's health also plays an important factor, specifically the condition of your pineal gland. Good luck, be careful.
edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: eh

edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: eeeh

edit on 31-3-2020 by IredBafi because: EEH

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

Alcohol brings the animal out and its uncontrollable especially with spirits, MJ hinders progress and no dreams, tiredness has helped get me into a trance, music can make me rush and feel euphoric. Especially trance music, and dancing is something I do often when alone.
Thanks for the advice, I had some lucid dreaming last night, wasn't controlling the dream I don't think but I woke up from a dream that I was training with swords, and I thought cool sword training and wanted to go back in and did several times in the course of the night.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I've nearly obe'd twice and done it once, the time I did it was more like I hadn't fell asleep but I turned round on the couch I was on and seen one of the young people I was caring for whilst on NS and he was sitting in lotus position with goo coming from eyes, nose, mouth. The two times I have done it was one after the other and using the rope technique, both times I got heavy vibrations and fear brought me out.
Cheers
edit on 31-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join