It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors brewing about a full quarantine on Monday all USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Anyone else hearing about a full roll out of national guard and full lockdown of the US on Monday? I heard some rumors from a source I can’t disclose, also heard it’s buzzing around Facebook.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yep, heard it was going to be yesterday. Then once Wednesday rolled around it moved to Friday. Now you are reporting it has moved to Monday. Meanwhile, a quick Google search says the message is fake news, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they did a full quarantine nationwide. Just don't expect people to abide by it and extreme chaos to quickly follow.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

ional guard and full lockdown of the US on Monday? I heard some rumors from a source I can’t disclose, also heard it’s buzzing around Facebook.

Lol okay. Which one is your source? The friend of a friend who had a meeting with the president? A friend who’s sister in law knows a guy that knows high ranking military official? A friend of a friend who knows a high ranking cdc official?

You’re about a week late with this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It makes sense, right now what we are doing is putting out a wildfire but leaving spot fires. I only takes 1 person to start the whole infection over again. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Umm okay, I can’t really say my source but it was not from the internet. a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My old unit has been mobilized. Don't know where their going or anything. Just that there's a recall.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I disagree, so every time we have a new virus we're supposed to crash the entire world economy, ruin retirements people have worked their entire lives for, businesses people have put their homes on the line to start, all in the name of saving people over 80 that are on their deathbeds already?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No, it really doesn’t. There’s less than half a million members in the entire national guard. That’s less than ten thousand guardsmen per state in this “nationwide rollout and lockdown.”

What makes sense is federalizing the guard to allow them to be redeployed to states that need them more, and using them in the disaster relief role they’re trained for.

Kinda like is already being done.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Umm okay, I can’t really say my source but it was not from the internet. a reply to: Shamrock6

Riiiiiiight.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's a hoax, buzzfeed and a few other websites covered it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whatever man, I know it’s probably bull but I didn’t see a thread started on the rumor and I’m stuck on lockdown and bored as hell. reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Buzzfeed lola reply to: 3sixand9

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just get on with it, ffs! It's a slo mo hurricane that's not moving at this point.

I get they wanted to limit the economic impact but all the uncertainty is having a fricking economic impact.

If we had done this 2 weeks ago we would have lower rates of infection, less uncertainty and less long term impact.

We've cost lives trying to save money and we still lost money. Fail.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Must not have looked that hard.

There was articles about the text messages and twitter posts and Facebook posts and everything, man.

link   

edit on 19-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: Double tap

link   

I wouldn’t count it out as a possibility. It’s been slowly ramping up all week and if they were going to do it I imagine they would strategically do it slowly so as not to really freak us out.
I’ve been saying that they’ll do it, I have no proof, but the language they’re using along with the administration already seeking a hand out makes me thinks it’s coming. Why give every adult $1000 dollars if they aren’t planning to shut it down for a bit?

I’m loving the traffic though, stay home people it’s so much easier for me to get around.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

They've been boiling frogs for two weeks.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My old unit has been mobilized.

Does the wife know?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sorry I have very limited internet on a cell booster, im glad you're out here on patrol a reply to: Shamrock6

edit on 19-3-2020 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I snorted, nice work.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join