It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors brewing about a full quarantine on Monday all USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, all I'm saying is whatever China did, it worked.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I guess if you believe what china says. a reply to: BrianFlanders

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

They probably stopped testing for it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They have been telling people to stock up with enough food to last two weeks for a while now. That is basically a clue that they may do a two week national quarantine. The papers are signed, it is a possibility, but I do not think it will be nation wide, all they have to do is do it to a few major or troublesome areas areas and people will start to follow the rules. I would guess a third of the country would be enough to get people's attention.

We went out and wound up shopping today, a local restaurant supply had ten pounds of Whitefish filets for thirty bucks, they went to deliver them to a local bar restaurant for their fish fry, and they had to close the restaurant because of the states declaration, so we got them for a third of the price, but they are frozen, not fresh now. So I am thawing them to get them apart and vacuum packing them in packs of two. Three bucks a pound for whitefish filets, I could not turn that down. Also, there was a five pound box of frozen larger shrimp for fifteen bucks, raw, not cooked, bought that too. I feel like I hit the lotto today, we went there for some frozen organic white meat breaded chicken strips, we bought a bag last week for six ninety nine, they had the same sale price this week, boy were those good frozen chicken strips, a pound and a half bag. We bought two bags of those too.

I like good deals, we only wanted some more of those chicken strips because they were good and reasonable priced. Like some junk food once in a while.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I heard there would be an announcement tomorrow about a national shutdown.
edit on 3/19/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

edit on 3/19/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: bananashooter

I disagree, so every time we have a new virus we're supposed to crash the entire world economy, ruin retirements people have worked their entire lives for, businesses people have put their homes on the line to start, all in the name of saving people over 80 that are on their deathbeds already?

We haven't closed entire countries nor over ran hospitals since the Spanish Flu 100 years ago.

This covid is novel, new, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, next month or in a year.

I also heard entire country going full quarantine soon. No day mentioned but my job (factory) is closing for 2 measly weeks as if 2 weeks will stop this.

Also its not just elderly. Its all ages from birth to 125. Ever hear of cancer and other autoimmune diseases that low or stop the immune system? We who have those are HIGH risk or severe covid and death. I'm 46.

There are babies who are born with autoimmune. Children and teens with autoimmune. People age 18 to 44 are in hospital with covid.

edit on 3 19 2020 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've been getting intel from a few friends with direct or indirect "hearsay" information and the theme is basically same. The theme is a shut down of infinite duration either at the local level (schools, public places enforced by police), state (statewide enforced by NG) or a national level shutdown (martial law declared).

I believe the entire school system shutting down until next school year is likely and I can believe in a statewide shutdown declared by the governor, but full on martial law, not really. If the federal government does declare martial law, then it would prove to me that this is an extinction level pandemic and they knew it all along.

It's getting played as business as usual for custodial work at the schools during the current school shutdown that is supposed to last three more weeks. They are employing some extreme actions like a sanitizing spray crew in addition to the deep custodial cleaning. Yet the rumor there is that after today (Friday) it is over until next year. I know for a fact that other than the custodians, not even the principal will be able to enter the building with their key fob after today. If they make us turn our keys in, then I know it's done for the year.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Yep, heard it was going to be yesterday. Then once Wednesday rolled around it moved to Friday. Now you are reporting it has moved to Monday. Meanwhile, a quick Google search says the message is fake news, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they did a full quarantine nationwide. Just don't expect people to abide by it and extreme chaos to quickly follow.

It'll never work, and could get ugly in many places, if they actually tried it. They have nowhere near the manpower to enforce it. Small one-offs - group homes, maybe even entire small towns, maybe, but nationwide? Nope. Ain't gonna happen.

These state wide 'lockdowns' are basically only recommendations. People are not going to be arrested for leaving their homes, or face lots of armed troopers.

I'll be glad when sanity returns to this nation.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

There were some hoax posts made on various outlets echoing the same sentiment.

Iirc potus stated he would leave it up to the states and slowly they have been shutting down.

Expected a typical Friday night dump but it's been a very slow methodical rollout if info. Very unique in the media space.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join