It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99.8 percent of USA Covid-19 Cases Not Needing Hospitalization...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: carewemust

Here in Belgium the number of confirmed cases was at 1243 yesterday, and the number of Corona patients in hospital was 361..

That's real life numbers for you. More than 25%...

Also, don't assume that it's only the elderly who struggle with this virus. There are 30-year-olds with no medical history in intensive care.

soulwaxer

It is not. Cause the majority of the people with Coronavirus are “stealth” cases.

Maybe so, but we don't have reliable numbers for those.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neutronflux

What's crazy is when I hear "experts" say, to get the hospital numbers up, we need more Covid-19 testing.

Do you or I need a test to determine if we are sick enough to go to the hospital???

Maybe those pin-heads with advance degrees really believe what they're saying? I'd rather believe that, than to think they're just treating the audiences as dumb sheep, who believe whatever lie they're peddling that day.

Emergency workers here are saying that some patients WALK in on their own, thinking they are well on time for quick treatment and release, but when de doctors see the scans of their lungs, it looks like mayhem, like they've never seen before.

soulwaxer

Please quote and cite actual person / source? Compared to pneumonia?

Or, you know. Doom by innuendo?

Had you been paying attention to what's going on peoples lungs are being decimated with this virus.

You still seen to be in the denial stage, you really think international travel is being halted because of the flu, Vegas shutting down for the flu.

You're in for awakening once this virus and the hell it brings finds its way to you.

edit on 18-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Still going with, "tHiS iS a HoAx"? I personally feel the mods need to give you a time out for a couple of weeks. Downplaying the severity of this right now is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Here in Belgium the number of confirmed cases was at 1243 yesterday, and the number of Corona patients in hospital was 361..

Also, don't assume that it's only the elderly who struggle with this virus. There are 30-year-olds with no medical history in intensive care.

soulwaxer

It is not. Cause the majority of the people with Coronavirus are “stealth” cases.

soulwaxer

That's his point, it went way over your head. If you're going to dismiss the impact of under-reporting and skewed numbers as a result of that under-reporting, then we can dismiss skewed numbers reflecting what is effectively an artificial, inaccurate high number.

If people are unwilling to rationally consider THAT side of the fence, the mods need to "give them a few weeks' time out" to simmer TF down and learn to look at all numbers angles before freaking. Not just the deliberately scary skewed numbers we're being spoon-fed.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

That's his point, it went way over your head. If you're going to dismiss the impact of under-reporting and skewed numbers as a result of that under-reporting, then we can dismiss skewed numbers reflecting what is effectively an artificial, inaccurate high number.

If people are unwilling to rationally consider THAT side of the fence, the mods need to "give them a few weeks' time out" to simmer TF down and learn to look at all numbers angles before freaking. Not just the deliberately scary skewed numbers we're being spoon-fed.

That being said how do you justify the shutdowns, Vegas ffs when does it shut down, international travel?...countries calling back their citizens...

I'm not sure the numbers even matter at this point, commerce is shutting down ...what's next rioting and wars...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you trying to convince us or yourself...

Seems like both. The daily “this is all a Democrat plot” thread by this member is reliable, if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

oh FFS - not this idiocy again

your own stats show a 1.7% mortality rate

ooops

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Strangely enough it's about the only normality in my life at the moment...since when was life a monty python act..

How are you faring?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

That being said how do you justify the shutdowns, Vegas ffs when does it shut down, international travel?...countries calling back their citizens...

I'm not sure the numbers even matter at this point, commerce is shutting down ...what's next rioting and wars...

That's what's befuddling everyone trying to figure out the gain angle. As big a resident skeptic as I am on this forum, I'm leaning more and more toward the smokescreen to cover up something else theory myself. Just what exactly is up in the air, but from panic button-worthy confrontations between foes to sneaking oppressive laws by (be it international, domestic or both) you'd want a completely distracted populace to do it quietly and unnoticed.

Hubs joked that maybe NK really does have a functional nuke, and it's locked & loaded pointing at Seoul, and the illness timing was taken advantage of to eh, "take care of that" quietly. You never know, he might be closer to some semblance of truth than we think.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The UK enacted a wartime fund I believe recently, that's a fairly blunt description of where were at...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm not anybody special nor am i an expert and if i was i wouldnt come to ATS to explain my wonderful theories. I am a conspiracy type of guy that has been coming here since 2003 cant remember my old login and my original login was removed when they changed the boards whenever that was

Now i fully agree with everyone that the numbers to not add up in a lot of instances. Especially the death rates, as some of you know the CDC director admitted to congress that a lot of covid deaths this year have been labeled the flu, therefore i am working from the belief that all flu related deaths this year or at least from when they claimed it had returned for a 2nd time were covid deaths and all of this has been planned with the hope of avoinding civil unrest

I believe trump was working from the belief that people would listen to him not panic and everything would be fine
Then TPgedden happened and he realized people will not be able to accept the real death rate and the numbers will be astronomical .

I think he bought us two or three weeks with the china ban
But who would have thought Iran would have led a back door straight to italy and then to america we lost any battle plan from there because so many europeans were affected and bringing it here. Remember - because i forget myself sometimes the onset of symptoms could be up to 3 weeks then 9 days after that your in the hospital. We are just now reaching that point. We have only been in this whole mess for 60 days that

China ban january
Inital 15 cases in the US community spead in US starts in my opinon very localized .... but flu season 2.0 begins suspiciously shortly after

30 days later Feb 21 italy reports 14 diagnosed which again to me indicates community spread followed by its first death the 22nd follow 3 weeks plus 9 here we are 300+ deaths a day in italy

So where does that put us .... on deaths door in my opinon i have had my family self isolated since january only going out a few times and none since february and i have been using disinfectant spray since january on my clothes when i get home from work .. we homeschool already so it really hasnt changed life much for us..

In my opinon anyone who thinks governments. Are doing this to gain control might want to consider they already were winning that battle and were living the best life they possibly could.

I think if this virus is fake media hype we are dealing with a PTB "powers that be" that are capable of bending the entire worlds government to their whim Which means we have already lost that battle and are already controlled completely by the NWO

If this is a real threat to everything and as dangerous as i believe it is we are all in trouble and thw NWO will be there to offer to pick up the pieces

- hawk

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

How many New York state residents need to contract Covid-19, to fill the 37,000 ICU beds that Governor Andrew Cuomo says he needs?

Cuomo Wants US Army to Build Hospitals in New York ASAP: www.forbes.com...

Also, a doctor who's regularly on CNN, says it's likely that the available 200,000 ICU beds America has available nationwide, won't be enough when the same Covid-19 "wave" that's putting huge numbers of Italian citizens in Italy's hospitals, washes over America in the next 14 days.

How many people in America would need to contract CoronaVirus-19, in order to fill 200,000 ICU beds, assuming 99.8% of all cases are "mild"?

Note: The stats of 99.5% - 99.8% of U.S. Covid-19 cases being MILD enough to not require hospitalization, has stayed constant for many weeks.

Current USA Covid-19 Statistics (Updated Hourly): www.worldometers.info...

-CareWeMust

Politically I always agree with you 100%
On this....I agree with you 0%
Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
America has a large aging population...much like Italy's. And I can tell you for a fact Italians are generally way healthier than the average American.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The UK enacted a wartime fund I believe recently, that's a fairly blunt description of where were at...

Did they now? Now that's extremely interesting. I presume this is not allowed to be used for any other purposes, correct?

This info alone deserves its own thread. If you throw one together, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd love to see the details.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So?

Concerning Coronavirus and long term lung damage and function.

Please quote and cite actual person / source? Compared to pneumonia?

Or, you know. Doom by innuendo?

You

Had you been paying attention to what's going on peoples lungs are being decimated with this virus.

You still seen to be in the denial stage, you really think international travel is being halted because of the flu, Vegas shutting down for the flu.

You're in for awakening once this virus and the hell it brings finds its way to you.

That I know the virus is not going to kill me? And it’s not going to kill 99 percent plus of my fellow citizens?

But you know. DDDOOOOMMMMM
edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oldschoolwarhawk

Especially the death rates, as some of you know the CDC director admitted to congress that a lot of covid deaths this year have been labeled the flu,

And as repeatedly asked. Individuals need to show there is an abnormally high rate of mortality this flu season.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I've got better things to do than waste my time trying to get you to see the forest for the trees...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

apparently

Can't testify to the veracity of the claim, I'm just along for the ride.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I've got better things to do than waste my time trying to get you to see the forest for the trees...

You have time to spread fear through implications and innuendo? But not cite and quote actual facts? What are your motives then?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

There is still a calculation to arrive at how many must contract Covid-19 to fill X number of ICU beds, based on a .02% of the population contracting the disease to be sick enough to require hospitalization. What is the formula?

We need to get extra of everything these days, hospital beds too. For the first time we, mankind are facing a biological weapon, nobody can go by numbers. We can't speculate and throw the dices.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You have time to spread fear through implications and innuendo? But not cite and quote actual facts? What are your motives then?

Just exactly how much influence do you think I have perpetuating fear ....

Like I said I don't care what you do, it's your life you exposed to many different forms of both information and conversation, what you do with it is on you ..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join