It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready. Event 201 Predicted This...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Only in America. LoL

For the rest of the world, bad flu or otherwise, it's quite a significant dilemma with multiple associated problems.

Coronavirus has exactly sweet feck all to do with the American elections.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your right, Timing is everything. It seems as thought they had this waiting in the wings if all else failed.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The "Why" doesn't matter in the immediate future. Preparing for what's coming does.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

All I'm saying is if you are going to cite a source with CNN like credibility, you ARE going to called out on it... Did you even notice WHO I cited above, he WORKED at the WHO, I mean COME ON...

"I think we've all been had, I ran a false flag for the CIA, this WAS a false flag..." ~ Robert David Steele

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It's been kicking about since before Christmas.

Not so much "waiting in the wings" as in the post i imagine.

Completly predictable really given we have seen the likes of the Spanish Flu appear essentially out of know where in the past century and kill around 100 million people.

Problem is that our transportation hubs, and the ability to move both Man and goods all over the globe in a matter of hours or days, combined with what amounts to rather a long incubation period where this new strain of Choronovirus is concerned, somewhat exasperates the issue.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I agree.
I have posted 3 or 4 threads on how bad 2019-nCoV/CoVID19 ( the duel name is a ploy to obfuscate the facts) is.
Then the trolls attack me, but now, people here are seeing my threads come true.
It's bad.
Really bad.

Ever get the feeling it may not have been "trolls attacking you" ?
No.
Just no .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

What I'm saying is that people, on here, quote the WHO when it suits their purpose.

Who would you rather have say it's a huge cluster# at this point?

The ex head of the CDC?

Check. www.google.com...

Mass General Hospital that literally has a secret warehouse of supplies and is calling it a pandemic?

Check. www.google.com...

Nah man. You all need to show me proof it isn't.

Otherwise it's on your conscience from not taking it seriously...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
While several aspects of this virus are alarming in their own right, I'm not sold on the death rate yet.
They're basing it on the number of those who have tested positive. If it's true that many, or even most, show minor to no symptoms, I think it's fair to speculate that a very large number of people may have contracted it and not sought treatment or testing.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Which time?

Reinfection is well documented now.

Even if it's 2%... That's 2% per time...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

his point is that the percentages (particularly as contagious this is and its long incubation) is utterly off as we have absolute data in the USA in regards death, but a mere fraction of "infected data" due to lack of available tests and lack of severity in most if not all cases except the immune compromised.

its not going to be 3%, or 2% its going to be a 10th or far less more than likely.

Your worry would be better spent finding naturally occuring anti virals etc..and learning how to prepare and use them imo.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Read my lips, I never said a WORD about whether or not this is a pandemic, AGAIN, all I am saying is that citing CNN and the WHO is a HUGE red flag for many...

From Global Research (February 28)...

While they raise the greatest alarm for the coronavirus, they hide the fact that seasonal flu, a much more deadly epidemic, has caused in Italy during the 6th week of 2020 – according to the Higher Institute of Health – an average of 217 deaths per day, also due to pulmonary and cardiovascular complications related to the flu. They hide the fact that -according to the World Health Organization- more than 700 people die in Italy in one year from HIV/Aids (an average of two a day), out of a world total of about 770,000.

Regarding the alarmist campaign on the coronavirus, Maria Rita Gismondo – director of clinical macrobiology, virology and bio-emergency diagnostics at the laboratory of the Sacco Hospital in Milan, where samples of possible contagions are analyzed – says: “It’s madness. We’ve turned an infection that is little more serious than influenza into a lethal pandemic. Look at the numbers. It’s not a pandemic”.

The Fear Virus Pandemic. “Fake News”? “Look at the Numbers. It’s not a Pandemic”

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

edit on 3.5.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Read my lips, I never said a WORD about whether or not this is a pandemic, AGAIN, all I am saying is that citing CNN and the WHO is a HUGE red flag for many...

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA
pssst I dont think he/she can see your lips

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

his point is that the percentages (particularly as contagious this is and its long incubation) is utterly off as we have absolute data in the USA in regards death, but a mere fraction of "infected data" due to lack of available tests and lack of severity in most if not all cases except the immune compromised.

its not going to be 3%, or 2% its going to be a 10th or far less more than likely.

Your worry would be better spent finding naturally occuring anti virals etc..and learning how to prepare and use them imo.

There are 327,000,000 Americans. CDC expects up to a 70% infection rate.

Even using your 10% of 3.4%... Let's say 0.3%...

That's 686,000 dead in america alone from the first infection.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What's coming? or is what's coming already come and gone.? What year are you speaking from??

I am currently stuck in 2020

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Hey...18k deaths from the flu so far...better get your conscience clear there too

Let's hope it doesn't spresd like the flu, because the mortality rate is something like 23x higher.

Remember folks, people with mild cases of the flu go under the radar as well, so the numbers are relative. COVID19 is probably lower than 2.3% if we knew the true number of infected, just as influenza is probably lower than 0.1%

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
with respect to the OP this is hardly "predicting" SPECIFICALLY this disease and what is happening now.
Anymore that claiming seeing the tv show "the stand" is

yes it is like what they predicted from action to even maybe vector (btw the exact source/original vector has not been proven yet) is similar.

but so is many many other conferences, think tank groups, planning sessions, ect that have been happening yearly for decades.

Governments and specific entities (for good and ill purposes) have been brainstorming, discussing and planning for pandemics for decades.

Hell so have movies, books , tv shows (my earlier example the stand and even world war Z ) for decades.

If you look at any of those you could make a case it "predicted this".

I give the OP credit for making his case .

I cannot say it SPECIFICALLY predicted this in any way

More like a "general prediction" happened to closely compare to current events

scrounger

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are literally over 1000 posts written on ATS about covid19, a lot of them are about event 201. I think when someone is on ATS, he is most likely already aware of that simulation exercise.

What does event 201 tell us anyway?
Is it a 'prediction' on a gov scale? I doubt 'they' do magic predictions...
It was a simulation exercise. Believe it or not, but these days we are perfectly capable to create a realistic simulation with information gathered from past events / outbreaks.

The only thing that was predicted here is human behavior and the result of that behavior on society, in an outbreak that was expected to happen. Maybe not so soon, but eventually it was going to happen one way or the other.

But, I wouldn't be on ATS if I didn't at least question a few things.
The outbreak of covid19 happened pretty close after event 201,
so did the Netflix Pandemic documentary. They didn't make that docu overnight, it probably took months to make it.
As if they are trying to show the public:
"look how great we are! Look how good we are at our jobs and how much effort we put into fighting viruses! Surely no one can blame us for not doing enough!,..."

So, coincidence? or per-knowledge?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Think the OP was just saying... It has been a while. D

Just like myself.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Here is what i predict.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The only thing about the OP statement is the triumphant return, the good-will warning, statement of a clear conscious, mic-drop and out. But then comes back again and again and again to argue his/her points. If it were me, I'd head for the hills after the mic-drop never to be heard from again. Trying to hard causing loss of credibility. I'll let everyone know when my guys head to the panic rooms. Once that happens #s about to get real. (mic-drop)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join