It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus has mutated into a more aggressive strain

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you think the virus was created in a lab in Wuhan? I’ve read about the mutations not being natural and it all points to being created.

From what I had read, a very similar strain was created in England,the US, and Canada. But other research facilities may have received that virus too. I still do not think the release was intentional, just a stupid mistake by someone.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yes it was likely unintentional.

Meanwhile in Canada we have our first community spread case right where I live! I fear we are about to become one of the dreaded hot spots. Fraser Valley (Vancouver) British Columbia.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Yes it was likely unintentional.

I think we need to review the very creation of bio/chem weapons. Intentional or not it's a fools errand and will eventually wipe out millions of people when the power grid goes down. Containment is a problem especially with agenda driven international actors in the mix.
edit on 6-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What if this was a bio weapon to attack the brains of certain demographic. It was reported that it could pass through the protected membrane around the brain. Maybe a weapon to attack aclohol, drug users, etc, since these products also pass through the brain membrane. Also read you should stay away from sugary acid drinks and be more alkaline. Also heard some sugar substitutes easily pass through the brain membrane. Maybe some products are carriers or transporter substances directly to the brain for Covid-19?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.differencebetween.info...

I have a general feeling that COVID-19 is the accidental release of years of R&D against the major flu scares of the past. Bio-Weapons seems a real reach here. China has the most to lose against a massly effective virus. I have a feeling that it will spike highly, but quickly, and again relatively quickly, be gone. It hits the respiratory system the hardest. There is evidence that smokers and those with weaker CV systems are hardest hit.

www.zerohedge.com...

As far as mutating, Im not sure yet. Everything adapts, including us.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Here's an article that states it was more aggressive early in January.

"The more aggressive type of virus was found to be prevalent in the early stages of the outbreak in Wuhan — the Chinese city where COVID-19 was first detected late last year."

www.cnbc.com...

From the beginning of this BEFORE the Chinese New Year festivals, I got the sense that the original strain was the more deadly strain. And BEFORE the masses went to the festivals for the Chinese New Year, I had this gut feeling that China was going to intentionally release a weaker strain of the coronavirus on purpose to the masses, in an attempt to give people some immunity in case they caught the original strain.

It was just a gut instinct, a gut feeling. I have no evidence. And China would deny that they intentionally released a weaker strain of the coronavirus in an attempt to give their people some immunity to the more deadly strain. China would deny it even if it were true. But I've had that gut feeling since the end of January.

Now half the news stories are claiming the weaker strain is the 2nd strain and half of the news stories claim the weaker strain is the original strain.

So if China did release a weaker strain on purpose in attempt to give the masses some form of immunity to the more deadly strain, the problem is, does it work? Does the weaker strain really give immunity to the more deadly strain?

And the other problem I can think of is the mutation factor. How fast does the weaker strain mutate? How fast does the more deadly strain mutate?

Not sure if anyone has answers. But it's something to think about.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Wasn't there a report of a man getting the virus after being cured? If it happened, was he infected with the two strains?

Too many questions...

PS: I read somewhere that the differences between the two versions are so few they don't consider them different strains.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I genuinely wouldn't worry about this virus. They tried scaring us the same with Bird Flu but it never really took off around here

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join