It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 66
16
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
okay, so some very small fringe group of wackos practice human sacrafice, that's hardly a conspiracy that could overthrow christianity.

where is this powerful conspiracy?
what about the middle ground? i'm a buddhist, which side would that put me on?




posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Father of the Lie, goes by many names, fidelity is not in him. Satanists as Saint4God and I mentioned, do exist and practice as do his many other groups, covens, think tanks etc.

They include police, judges, politicians etc. Have a look at the "problem" of "missing" children, and child sex slavery, throughout the world, including and esspecially Western nations, and if you truly ask yourself why it hasn't been "cleaned up", you'll understand the depth and breadth of Satan's active followers.

The one thing they all have in common, to their indivdual degrees (whether they are conscious of who they are ultimately following or not) is denying or ridiculing the Christian message, and this is often done by claiming, or believing, to be a devout Christian whilest practicing and promoting things counter to the Faith, and so by creating a cause for ridicule, attacking it from within, as we are so often warned about.

You say there are none conspiring, by your definition, so we tell you, through experiance, we have found there are, then you take to defending the rights of them to practice their 'faith' claiming,"it ain't that bad" and what is, isn't widely spread. We, like so many others in the world, have found different.

The Opposer of God is a cunning fox who can move in and out, unseen and unheared, but for what he's taken.

There is a conscious conspiracy against Christianity, by worldly, powerful people, and part of it is convincing others they aren't a part of it but just following their own will, thoughts and agends. The Bible explains and warns of all this, and so, is in the front line of the assult.

To deny the conspiracy, is to aid and abet the ultimate seducer into that conspiracy, whether consciously aware of it or not. I thank God He has forgiveness for those deceived into fighting Him.

Remember, this isn't a, "What's so bad about satanism" thread, but "The Anti-Christian Conspiracy" and I'm simply pointing out the source and methods of it.

The ultimate purpose of the conspiracy is to lead as many as possible to destruction, The Second Death.

To deny The Holy Spirit, the only unforgivable sin, when it is offered to us, in "full measure", at our resurrection, is the reason for so firmly fixing Anti-Christian beliefs in this life, as we will be resurrected as who we "are", with the free will to choose true repentance, be 'baptised', (over)whelmed, in The Holy Spirit and receive eternal life with God. This is also why none should be judged in this life, as ALL will have the chance to "know God" before their "final" decision.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i don't mean to offend, but that there seems like the ravings of a lunatic. honestly, doesn't anyone see that as more likely coming out of the mouth of an institutionilized man, or a theology professor?

i denied christianity, but only after examining closely
i embraced a different path.
why is there only one path?
is this question a conspiracy against god?
is christianity the actualy, one and only, god endorsed religion?
heck, jesus wasn't even declared divine until nicea
why doesn't god speak to all people, and only to a select few?
why would god allow this to happen?
why would god sentence a person to infinite punishment for a crime that wasn't infinite?



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
God is not a bully and He is "perfectly" just.

He wants ALL to make a free will choise which would be unjust without "full" information. The woes of this world are an example of life without His "rule" from which to base that final, free will decision.

Every result of being "ruled" by God's Opposer is being lived out in this , six "days" of working for that "ruler", then in the sabbath (millenium rule of Christ) we taste life under His rule, after which some, saddly, will suffer the "second" death by denying the Holy Spirit offered.

The "first fruit(s)" are those of the first resurrection at the coming of God's Kingdom to earth. After that first millenium rule, under Christ, the rest are resurrected to live a hundred years.

"The end" of this battle isn't untill then so don't feel He is saying you are judged or condemned to the second, permanent death in this worldly system of things. Perfect Love would/could not do that.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
okay, so some very small fringe group of wackos practice human sacrafice,


Thank you for this admission. It does mean a lot. But I'd hardly call them small, and it's not nice to call people "wackos" because of their believe system, right?



Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
that's hardly a conspiracy that could overthrow christianity.

where is this powerful conspiracy?


"Never underestimate the power of the dark side." But seriously, it's a beast.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
what about the middle ground? i'm a buddhist, which side would that put me on?


I don't believe you're consciously involved in any Anti-Christian conspiracy. That's my opinion anyhow.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i don't mean to offend, but that there seems like the ravings of a lunatic. honestly, doesn't anyone see that as more likely coming out of the mouth of an institutionilized man, or a theology professor?


We are talking about the supernatural. It is a little different than basic mathmatics and science projects for kids.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i denied christianity, but only after examining closely
i embraced a different path.
why is there only one path?


Dunno, ask Him.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
is this question a conspiracy against god?


I think I saw a thread about that. I don't know how following Him is a conspiracy against Him.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
is christianity the actualy, one and only, god endorsed religion?


It's the only one where believing/trusting in His one and only son for salvation is the key to heaven as far as I know.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
heck, jesus wasn't even declared divine until nicea


Jesus declares it himself well before Nicea.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
why doesn't god speak to all people, and only to a select few?


I think he probably does, but most of us don't hear it...or don't want to hear it...or so it was for me before I'd listen to him.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
why would god allow this to happen?


This is the plan He chose, we only decide whether to accept it or not.


Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
why would god sentence a person to infinite punishment for a crime that wasn't infinite?


The problem is the condition we're in, who we are. If we cannot change that here and now when faith is required, then it cannot change when no faith is required. There is a judgement in the end for those who do not believe, but it doesn't sound pretty.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I feel Al has a point here in that there's not much good in drawing lines in the sand saying you're either on this side or you're the enemy. In that line of thinking JJ, you and I are ex-Satanists. (Though you may have a strong case against me) I don't think either of us signed up as members of that club, hm?

I don't believe Christianity is claiming God as their own Al, I think God gave a criteria and we're either to accept it or reject it. What label you go under is not a requirement of John 3:16. I've been ultra-curious about Messianic Jews and would like to talk to more of those sisters/brothers, because I have a feeling I'll be seeing them again.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.


Thanks, Saint! I don't believe all of Christianity is making that claim, either. I would never judge all Christians by the lack of civility of just a few.

I'm thinking and chuckling to myself that maybe it's those who claim to be Christians but prefer to call names and start silly fights and make outlandish claims that are the true root cause of what some folks see as an anti-Christian conspiracy. Maybe these folks are "double-agents"...I'm just saying....watch your back.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Quote originally posted by Al Davison
I'm thinking and chuckling to myself that maybe it's those who claim to be Christians but prefer to call names and start silly fights and make outlandish claims that are the true root cause of what some folks see as an anti-Christian conspiracy. Maybe these folks are "double-agents"...I'm just saying....watch your back.

_______________________________________________________________

I also made this point a couple of posts back. Many would be surprized at how many "Christians" (read, anti-Christians) are "knowingly" working for "the other side" by teaching "another" Gospel that spreads confussion and discord. That's why I not only watch my back, but also what I'm "fed" and choose to "swallow".

[edit on 15-12-2005 by suzy ryan]



posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Quote originally posted by Al Davison
I'm thinking and chuckling to myself that maybe it's those who claim to be Christians but prefer to call names and start silly fights and make outlandish claims that are the true root cause of what some folks see as an anti-Christian conspiracy. Maybe these folks are "double-agents"...I'm just saying....watch your back.

_______________________________________________________________

I also made this point a couple of posts back. Many would be surprized at how many "Christians" (read, anti-Christians) are "knowingly" working for "the other side" by teaching "another" Gospel that spreads confussion and discord. That's why I not only watch my back, but also what I'm "fed" and choose to "swallow".

[edit on 15-12-2005 by suzy ryan]


I think that you are onto the right train of thought here for the most part. If there is a true conspiracy against Christianity (besides the age old Satan one), it is the tares that grow up amongst the wheat. But as the word say "let them grow, they will be separated at a leter time" [paraphrased]. Outside of that, I think that the news media generally has a grudge against us, some other religions have a grudge against us. Now that might be motivated by the age old conspiracy but who am I to say, I do not follow the teachings of a traitor like lucifer so would not have to insight to make judgement on those matters.



posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this is a completely honest question.

why are you so paranoid about satan?

i just don't how you can truely believe god is omnipotent and worry about god having an enemy.



posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A soldier at the front isn't "paranoid' about the enemy but rightfully, out of duty, wary of deadly attacks.

God doesn't have to worry about satan for His own survival, but for us, His children who He gave free will to. Choosing to follow satan puts us in danger in this life and if we stick by that choise after our resurrection we die the second, permanent death.



posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
then why can't god crush satan under its all powerful thumb?



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
this is a completely honest question.

why are you so paranoid about satan?

i just don't how you can truely believe god is omnipotent and worry about god having an enemy.


I'm not paranoid about Satan personally. I've already had my battle with him. I'm worried about what he can now do (or does) to other people. This may be hard to believe, but I care immensely about other people. I fear for them, I share successes with them, and always want the best. God's enemy is very small compared to Him, but in turning away from Him, you're left exposed to an evil one who is greater than us as mere people.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
A soldier at the front isn't "paranoid' about the enemy but rightfully, out of duty, wary of deadly attacks.


Suzy, you're protected. I'd not worry about attacks upon believers, those assaults are futile. Turn instead then in protecting the innocent. If you already know this, I apologize for misunderstanding what you're saying here.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
then why can't god crush satan under its all powerful thumb?


He has. Through Christ death no longer is the end. The complete unveiling of this and permanency of this will happen when Christ returns.

A christian also needs to keep up his guard because satan will try to make a christian ineffective.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by dbrandt]

[edit on 19-12-2005 by dbrandt]



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
then why can't god crush satan under its all powerful thumb?


He can...and will. Revelation 20:7. All in good time.



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
He has. Through Christ death no longer is the end. The complete unveiling of this and permanency of this will happen Christ returns.


Aha! Touche' ! I was thinking of Satan's final destruction. Nice catch dbrandt
. And good point on being watchful, just hope we're concentrating efforts on those who want help instead of those who already have it.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
my honest view of evil is that it stems from humanity, not some external boogy man.

so stop using satan as a scapegoat, and tell people to take responsibility for what they've done to the world.

please?



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
so stop using satan as a scapegoat, and tell people to take responsibility for what they've done to the world.


Enlil needs Enki to explain why 'evil' exists. The funny thing is, even murder is not universally recognized as evil. The same people thumping Bibles in unison every Sunday and fooling themselves into thinking faith is the ultimate virtue, while trying to coerce the 10 commandments into the center of the public square, will callously euphemize children and other innocents murdered in war as 'casualties'. What a bunch of fricken hypocrits. Enki, er um, I mean Satan has a special pit set asside for them, 100 degrees hotter than the apostate pit.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by spamandham]



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

my honest view of evil is that it stems from humanity, not some external boogy man, so stop using satan as a scapegoat, and tell people to take responsibility for what they've done to the world.


Couldn't have said it better myself...




[edit on 19-12-2005 by DruidTek]



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

log in

join