It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
how do u nav the systam
plz tall me

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How would I post a .pdf file that I have on my computer?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by big_boss_2
how do u nav the systam
plz tall me

At the top of the page there is a series of buttons labeled, ATS Webmail, TerrorAnalysis, ATSNN News, Ignorance Denied, Politics@ATS, BelowTopSecret, ATS Discussion each of these will take you to a different area of the ATS brand.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
How would I post a .pdf file that I have on my computer?

Go here s31.yousendit.com... , upload the file, then post the link.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thank you, I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Been trying to get access for long time. Finally got through.

Nice site.

Life is a beach.Lets keep it that way.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
dbeach

Welcome and hope to see you around, feel free to ask anyquestions you may have

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbeach
Life is a beach.Lets keep it that way.

Yeah, life's a be-atch, and then you die...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"They made us many promises,more than I can remember,but they NEVER kept but one; they promised to take our land ,and they took it". [Anonymous Indian ]

Politicians continue to lie after all these yrs...:"They hate us for our freedoms".

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I may have another silly question, but God bless you, you're there being kind and helping all the poor lost souls. This thread is a great idea

Can you tell me how i can place a link on my u2u's? I think that should do it for me. If i can find out how to do this, i'll be an ATS expert.

Thank you, Asala

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
dgtempe

all you do is copy and paste the link in to the U2u,

When the u2u is sent '... the member who you sent it to will see the link in red,

YOu can check this by sending the u2u then look in your outbox to see how the link appears

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No kidding???
Now i really feel dumb.

Well, thank you so much, and no- you dont bite. You're awesome!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How do you make the background a different color? Where your name and avatar and everything is.

JAK

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
These are alterations to the mini profile that you can purchase in the ATS Store available in the memCenter [Top right]

Jack

[edit on 27/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
thislibertine Yes just like Jak said,

1, go to *mem center* (tab at top of page)

2, click on ATS store,

3. look for Custom mini-profile background color

5, choose the color you want

Then all should be done

[edit on 27-3-2005 by asala]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What different "status's" can someone become? Like under their name in red. Ex: moderator, scholar, writer, etc...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
thislibertine

Yep theres Writer ... for Members Fiction

, which finds members working together to create detailed and often incredible works of fiction; and Short Stories, which allow a member to post their short stories and other writings for the enjoyment of ATS' members. If you are interested in posting your own writings or are interested in joining a collaborative fiction thread, please send a U2U to John Bull 1. Please note that you must be assigned the status of "Writer" by John Bull 1 before you can post in this forum.

Fighter

members can participate in structured debates with other ATS posters. If you are interested in joining a debate, please send a U2U to Kano. Please note that you must be assigned the status of "Fighter" by Kano before you can post in this forum.

Scholar

members can participate in a collaborative research project on a number of popular conspiracy topics. If you have a topic you would like to produce a research project on, you must first contact the forum moderator. Send a U2U to ADVISOR to inquire about joining an existing topic or for more information on how to start your own. Please note that you need to be assigned a "Scholar" status by ADVISOR before you can post in this forum. For more information, click here.

See link for more details www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then you have ATS staff,
Moderaers, super moderaters, Admin

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
asala

TRUTH SEEKER
carefull i bite!!!

I agree and also others if you have a prob.!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
2 Items.1)what does the blue flashing light mean.2)When i go to do a color change @ the store,and you try to get the 6 number color code,it takes me to a blank page.The kind you get when there is no internet location.Any suggestions.Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The blue flashing light is just one of a few icons/smileys that you can place as an indicator of the nature of your post. In this case, it's to suggest an important alert. In your compose post screen above all the formatting options, you'll see several icons.

etc...

Simply check one of the dots next to the icon you want displayed above/next to your post before you hit the "post reply" button and voila! You'll see I added a "thumbs up" to the top of my post here.

You can find an off-site color-coded list of the hex-codes here . You don't need to include the hash (#) symbol when you input the color code in the ATS store; only the 6 digits are required.

[edit on 2005/3/29 by wecomeinpeace]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join