It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks very much! we come in peace..It worked wonderfully.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So I see.

...Shame about the color though.
j/k j/k

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
could some explain how they get the caramel into those bars everyone talks about,or on a lighter note,are men so determined to prove there men and gals just have to walk around and everyone knows there a gal

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Since this is the "new members come here for advice" thread, I'll be happy to help out: Dr FreudInPeace says your obsession with "chocolate bars", manly men, and upright, dancing bananas illustrates severe phallus-envy.

Welcome to BTS

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I know this is in the FAQ, but the FAQ and the hand book doesn't help me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

those links do not help me. I have a picture I want to upload as my avatar but it is too large. PLEASE U2U ME on A step-by-step way to fix this
I also would like to change my background color and font color for my profile. Someone with AIM PLEASE U2U me your screen name and steps.
THANKS! I need someone to help me resize this avatar picture because I tried, and it isn't uploading on my profile...

Please U2U me, because most likely I won't see your replies

-Thanks

[edit on 033131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I was just playing around, and I got my background to work... even though i don't like it
I can't change it either

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When I click to buy my colors... I have to put in certain numbers to have a certain color... when I click the "color help" link that should give me those numbers... a page opens and says "Error Page not found

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I guess the background picture will just grow with me, I have no choice but to like it now
I just wish I could resize this picture and make it larger

[edit on 043131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think you can't change your background image again until you have enough points. It costs 2500. Save up and try again once you have enough.

Avatars are restricted to a maximum pixel size of 160px wide by 320px high, and to a max file size of 75Kb. Just in case you don't know how to resize an image yourself, I've U2U'd you my email. Email the image you want resized to me, I'll resize it and send it back to you.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey thanks! I was thinking the avatar IS your background image, where do you see the avatar at?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Click the
button at the top. . Go to Edit Profile and scroll down to where you see Avatar URL. Paste the image url into there. You will need to first upload it in the
ATS Special Features >> ATS Upload if it is an image on your computer. Or you can use an online image hosting service like imageshack.

The color code page for changing your text and background colors is not working. You can find them off site here. Remember you don't need to add the # sign. Just input the 6 digits.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Got to say im impressed wecomeinpeace your a great helper!

Its good to see members really going lengths to help out others,

Well done you....

[edit on 30-3-2005 by asala]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah, my two adoptees both disappeared. I need that big brother feeling again.

Maybe I scared 'em away.

Great idea to make this sticky, Asala. Wish it was here when I signed up.

[edit on 2005/3/30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey thanks a lot!

You were great help!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You all have been so helpful!!Another question i have is,signature lines:1)how to get a signature to a second line?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
ok my chocolet (spelling) question was a bit off so i guess i'll just ask, if there are any avatars around or can i make one myself. myex girlfriend taught me a little about computers .....but not spelling,women can't live with them but ya can't forget them either,thanks
:w:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayla66
ok my chocolet (spelling) question was a bit off so i guess i'll just ask, if there are any avatars around or can i make one myself. myex girlfriend taught me a little about computers .....but not spelling,women can't live with them but ya can't forget them either,thanks
:w:

You can make one yourself or you could ask someone in the Member Art forum.
You find out how to upload you avatar look here

Hope that helps

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks UK Wizard i was wodering where to get a avatar from

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I propose a new subject called Advanced Underground Technology. Use of such devices can preserve America for Eternity.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
silver wolverine

SIG LINE 2. all you got to do is hit enter

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join