It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens’ eyes glow?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Let's take a hypothetical scenario in which what you saw could be real.

We see in a specific spectrum of light and can use spectrum's that to us are invisible to provide lighting for night camera's BUT some species somewhere may see very differently to us, spectrum that we can see could be invisible to them and night vision devices they use could appear like light's to us since we would see the light source even if they could not except on there image intensifiers.

But from personal experience - and from both religion and literature some SPIRITUAL entity's have eye's that glow.

Personally to me it sound's like a waking dream or a vivid dream.

But as a child of about 3 I once saw three small guy's (child sized in silver suit's with big helmets on) in our back yard, they had black visors and light's around the bezel but there faces (if they had any) were in complete darkness, they were standing by a small CAR SIZED half circular object that was on a tripod with a ramp down at the read (the flat side) and my mum was holding me in her arm, I felt absolute terror and was crying.
To add to this My mum also remembered holding me in her arm's and seeing three rocket like flames shooting up into the night sky.
On another occasion (very close in time and maybe a little bit before this experience) I saw a blue crystal object about 12 feet tall that was jagged and seemed broken, it was embedded in my mother's friends house just across the way from our own and at the back of Betty Callaghan's house was the local pre school (we call them nursery's) were I attended.
Over about two week's the blue thing dimmed from a fierce bright blue and solid appearance to a transparent, dim and finally completely invisible appearance and other than the damage in the apex of Betty's roof were it had been lodged that was later repaired by the local council (we had council - social housing back then mostly sold off by rich vested interests in the Tory party's today), I remember the men with the scaffolding on her roof repairing it.
The ODD thing about this was as a child I and other small children could see it but as soon as most of them looked away they forgot about it, I pointed it out to my sister whom was a young teenager when she was taking me to the sweet shop and I remember saying "Look Frozen Lightning" excitedly as I pointed at it, the snow on the roof's that winter was melted around this object so it must have been letting off some heat as well, my sister saw it then her eye's seemed to glaze over and she went back to ignoring it and took me to the shop, Non of the adult's batted an eye lid it was as if they were being mentally controlled to not see or register this thing.
Many years later my Mother's friend whose home this was died of a very rare cancer that turned her bones into a chalk like material.
So I wonder if the entity's I Remember (and I was a child so are those memory's even reliable) were interested because there mind control or blotting out technique had not worked on me and I had become fascinated with that blue thing watching it over the two week's in the nursery as it slowly faded into complete invisibility (or perhaps back into another dimension).

Now don't get me wrong I have definitely seen a real UFO as an adult in my late twenty's but that was completely different to these earlier (possible -remember a child's memory's and even dream's can seem very real when we get older - that said my mother had a corroborating memory and we spoke about it many years later - God only know's how much I miss and still need her) experiences.

Also many, many years later I read a book called communion by Whitely Streiber, while not identical it shocked me since some of his experiences were in some way's similar including crystal like UFO's though to be fair the object I saw was NOT flying - actually neither of them were unlike the one I saw in my late twenty's (and that later one which WAS flying and very much an uninteresting boring silvery reflective sphere or saucer shaped object was really nothing to write home about, it was just something I saw over me in the night sky reflecting the old sodium street lamp's and flying against the wind at very high speed in and out of the bottom of the low cloud cover that night - which were also well illuminated by the street lighting light pollution from all those old yellow street light's we had back then - late 90's - as opposed to the early 1970's for the childhood experiences).
edit on 27-2-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Cool, you must be pretty neat.

What makes you so special?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Alien'$ Eyes Shine for the same reason the Turkey Vulture, Uuuugh...I mean Jersey Devil's & Mothman'$ eyes Glow Red. CIA Gingers in the Treeline also Glow like the Neon Lights at the G-Spot on Route 70 in NJ l... Think Mirror...

Just gonna put this here...
Eye Shine

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Cool, you must be pretty neat.

What makes you so special?

It doesn’t... lol.

I’m no genius... Sometimes I watch videos about geniuses, like one kid can do complex math in his mind by imagining triangles and squares and circles overlapping each other, to somehow calculate pi and stuff like that.

Myself, I’ve been trying and failing to make money by delivering groceries lol.

I think the aliens are slowly upgrading our whole species.

Anyway my life hasn’t been genius level and I’m not special.

Probably I’ve disappointed the aliens how unintelligent and primitive I’ve been, despite their efforts to enhance me. Just like most people.

Or maybe someday I’ll be a genius but it hasn’t happened yet and I’m middle aged, lol.

The topic of geniuses is a fascinating topic though. Maybe they received a bigger upgrade than most people... but that doesn’t always really help them overall.

Like the chess genius, Bobby Fischer, certainly did end up going crazy...

Eminem is a genius with rhyming words that don’t rhyme but honestly if he wasn’t making millions with that, he’d just be a crazy person lol, mumbling words and probably not making money or anything. He can’t even put any substance into his rhymes most of the time, as impossibly brilliant as his rhyme structure is.

It seems a toss-up whether being a genius is even helpful or not, for most such cases. We are living in a very primitive world after all.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmergencyGlass
Alien'$ Eyes Shine for the same reason the Turkey Vulture, Uuuugh...I mean Jersey Devil's & Mothman'$ eyes Glow Red. CIA Gingers in the Treeline also Glow like the Neon Lights at the G-Spot on Route 70 in NJ l... Think Mirror...

Just gonna put this here...
Eye Shine

Thanks but the eyes I saw were self-illuminating. Not reflecting light. The room was pitch black.

One aspect that’s curious is why our fictional characters are so often glowing eyes... like the Transformers, lol. The Thundercats. Etc.

It would seem that deep down, we humans have that concept of glowing eyes, deep in our subconscious.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: visitedbythem
... hop out of bed and go to the window, throw it open, and say, " what the hell is up with your eyes, and why are they glowing"?

Then they will be the ones that are scared instead of you. And maybe, just maybe, you will get the answer to your question.

Or maybe, just maybe, they'll freak out and disintegrate him with a ray-gun!

A lesson learned from Hopkinsville, probably.

When they pull out the ray gun, you pull out a mirror

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Fair enough, I'm no genius either.

I saw a blue ghost when I was about the same age. I do realise now that people aren't blue so it could be an alien too.

I dismiss it as being a dumb kid, but the memory is vivid. I hope I'm right.

At the very least, we're old and unattractive now so we can sleep easy.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Very interesting question. There are lots of stories on alien communications. Either telepathy, or showing you what they want you to see like owls or other shapes. Maybe by making you think that they have glowing eyes will keep your attention on them. Possibly a distraction of some sort.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So you were five...you are dead sure you werent just having a vivid dream ?

Yeah, as clear as anything.

Real life has a distinctly different clarity and memory, compared to dreams.

I can remember one or two dreams from the time but I never thought they were real waking life...

Also this was the only ONE experience like this that I’ve ever had.

Also I can remember some old real memories from that age and younger, which I never thought were dreams...

You also said it was over 30 years ago. Thats *anything* but clear. Dreams and "real life" sometimes mix together completely. I've had plenty of times where I thought I was awake, just lazily about to sleep... only to have have sleep paralysis. Cant move, cant do #. Head spinning, ears pounding... yeah it can really freak you out. Until I realize that no, I'm actually asleep already and jerk myself awake.

Not to mention the brain *really* loves to # with us in the dark. A couple of years back I woke up and I could have sworn there was a woman standing at the edge of my bed, white gown, long black hair, head tilted to the side... needless to say I was scared #less. It was some real The Ring stuff. Except... well... as I kept looking for some seconds, I realized it was just a closet in the corner of the room, some boxes stacked on top and lighting that perfectly created that illusion in the dim light of the early morning. I tossed the boxes away asap lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: JamesChessman

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So you were five...you are dead sure you werent just having a vivid dream ?

Yeah, as clear as anything.

Real life has a distinctly different clarity and memory, compared to dreams.

I can remember one or two dreams from the time but I never thought they were real waking life...

Also this was the only ONE experience like this that I’ve ever had.

Also I can remember some old real memories from that age and younger, which I never thought were dreams...

You also said it was over 30 years ago. Thats *anything* but clear. Dreams and "real life" sometimes mix together completely. I've had plenty of times where I thought I was awake, just lazily about to sleep... only to have have sleep paralysis. Cant move, cant do #. Head spinning, ears pounding... yeah it can really freak you out. Until I realize that no, I'm actually asleep already and jerk myself awake.

Not to mention the brain *really* loves to # with us in the dark. A couple of years back I woke up and I could have sworn there was a woman standing at the edge of my bed, white gown, long black hair, head tilted to the side... needless to say I was scared #less. It was some real The Ring stuff. Except... well... as I kept looking for some seconds, I realized it was just a closet in the corner of the room, some boxes stacked on top and lighting that perfectly created that illusion in the dim light of the early morning. I tossed the boxes away asap lol.

^Well I think it’s as clear as any clear memory.

Not that my personal experiences will count as cold hard proof for anyone else. That’s the nature of personal experience, right?

Like I said earlier, I really never mixed up dreams and real life though. I can remember some old memories, plus some old dreams, and I never mixed them up.

However I can report that around that time, my mother later reported seeing similar glowing eyes, around me, one time...

I’m rather convinced it was a loving presence of a somehow related entity.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I remember one time, about 30 years ago, my daughter , who's room had an access to the attic from her closet ceiling, complained about noises at night.

We opened the attic ceiling door , no flashlight just room lite. 2 red eyes peered down on us, and glowing. No way the room light did that.... very scary. We never figured out what it was, we just never go up there to this day.

Probably a lot of cool stuff in boxes up there. But I swear I will never see any of it again.
edit on 10-3-2020 by charlyv because: s

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If you're referring to the Grey alien species people drone on about. You stand correct. The eyes do not glow.
What you've witnessed I too had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing in my waking state late one night several years ago.
What ever it is, is not physical I can assure you that. As my experience wasnt through a window but from a black portal in my ceiling above me.
And inside this black smoke of a hole in my ceiling peered down a creature beyond words. Eyes like a cat, big yellow and a glow.
Pale skin. Small mouth. And the most devilish grin one could ever imagined smirked across its unearthly face as it realized I could see it.
And in an instant it receded into the darkness from which is came, and so did the circle of black close upon its presence.
I stayed up that night as if that is surprising.
Because I felt in my heart heaviness for what it brought forth was not just an imagine, or a substance of a feeling, but a lack of it.
It is pure emptiness and void.
It is that which is not.
You pray to a god of light and define good and love.
And from which this came, well I'm sure you can imagine.
If you want answers, you wont find them here.
What you seek is beyond human capacity.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

Thank you,

I’ll just reiterate that the eyes I saw were definitely INSIDE my room, and they were not looking through my window... they were next to it, but definitely inside the room.

So yes some kind of portal maybe, or at least something to pass through walls etc.

I never saw anything else but the eyes though...

I rather thought grey aliens but I don’t know...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You guys already know that aliens manipulate us to progress us forward as a species.

Are you sure? My granny said they were demons to steal our souls for satan.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You guys already know that aliens manipulate us to progress us forward as a species.

I can assure you what ever "they" are. Are not flesh and blood creatures like you and me.
Now I've had dream state experiences with entities like you and me, typical grey aliens in medical facilities. What he and I are describing is not the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just out of a curiosity, have you ever experienced shadow people in your waking or dreaming life?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

My experience was that the entity was looking at me lovingly, maternally. Yes I think they’re always abducting us, studying us / manipulating / upgrading us etc.

If my impression was accurate then apparently there is some kind of familial bond somehow. With the individual human children that are bonded / related etc., with their individual entities.

It’s like a parental type of bond. The entity in my room seemed maternal to me, like I said.

Obviously I don’t know the exact specifics of it but apparently there’s some kind of familial loving element.

Maybe there is one specific entity or more, who contribute to a specific human child, obviously in some biological/ dna process, which makes them biologically “related.” Like maybe one or two entities give some small bits of their DNA etc. to an individual human child.

There’s also probably the element of also spending some actual time together once in a while, during abductions, but of course humans are mentally altered during abductions, so it’s not our normal functioning consciousness.

Obviously it seems that my loving maternal entity was apparently granted one single opportunity to visit me in a mostly-natural functioning state, that night.

How predictable that I responded with fear but it also had to be a bit heartbreaking for my visitor.

She left after I got scared. Her one chance to visit me in a normal human environment and I reacted like a primitive animal.

How sad. She probably had hoped for a better reaction after contributing to my DNA and probably spending time with me during abductions. All that and I still reacted with the fear impulse of my primitive human instincts.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Also I do believe in demons along with other spiritual beings and realms, coexisting with us, in our physical realm.

But I think that spiritual realms are different, from the “aliens” who visit us and engage with us physically, as they’re apparently living in a similar physical, biological way, as us.

The spiritual realms just coexist and “overlap” the physical realm, which we live in, physically, as well as our “alien” visitors, apparently.

But yeah physical alien beings are clearly not demons or any other kind of astral being, since the aliens are physical creatures like ourselves...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

I can assure you what ever "they" are. Are not flesh and blood creatures like you and me.
Now I've had dream state experiences with entities like you and me, typical grey aliens in medical facilities. What he and I are describing is not the same.

Interesting, please elaborate. You’re distinguishing that physical aliens are completely different from demons, I think, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

Just out of a curiosity, have you ever experienced shadow people in your waking or dreaming life?

This is actually a very interesting question, so thanks for that.

The short answer is no, I haven’t experienced “shadow people,” either in waking life or dreams.

However I do believe in endless different spiritual realms, overlapping our physical realm, so I’m certainly open to the possibility of shadow people etc.

However I do think I’ve glimpsed some very negative entities in dreams, once in a great while. One dream I recall being followed and “haunted” by some very negative entities, with the very memorable moment of walking up to a cat who then became corrupted and turned evil and menacing in front of me lol.

Spiritually we do need some kind of healthy practice and then we don’t need to worry much about demons or negative entities.

Some dreams I have overcome and escaped such oppressive entities... by focusing on my positive meditation, within the dreams.

I love Buddhism but the important thing is that everyone should find some kind of healthy, positive spirituality.

Also along these lines, many years ago, during a troubled time period, I would wake up with “demon scratches” all over my body and face, though I could never be 100% sure about what exactly was happening there. Thankfully the phenomenon was limited to that very specific time period.

What I can say for sure 100%, is that in sober waking life, I absolutely did see and hear the loving ghost of my recently-deceased cat, in late 2018. Twice. And both times, my living pets ALSO responded to it, which confirmed that it was real.

So my cat’s visits convinced me of the reality of our souls, and the spirit realms. Before that I was never quite 100% sure but now I am.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join