It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens’ eyes glow?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey I will probably make a video eventually about this but I can’t right now. I’m on vacation and using my phone only.

So when I was about five years old, I woke up one night randomly, with the pull of looking over toward the windows in my room.

I saw a pair of glowing eyes which were orange / gold.

I got scared and I turned away, facing the wall that my bed was against. A muted reaction that implies that I was being manipulated to be calm.

Well that’s it. When I eventually looked back, the eyes were gone.

Initially I thought it was simply a “ghost” except as I got older, I realized that this was non-human, i.e. it was not a ghost of a human, as I first thought.

Obviously non-human, intelligent visit with a loving feeling.

A maternal loving feeling.

Anyway it must have been a loving alien visiting me but I still wonder... why would their eyes glow with energy like this?

It’s not a common description either.

Any thoughts on why their eyes glow with bright energy?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

A better question might be, "Why do our brains f**k with us like this? What did we ever do to them?"

Also, why would anyone be able to answer this question for you?

edit on 26-2-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Come on. They’ve obviously used their advanced technology to implant light emitting biological particles in their eyes so that they can see in the dark.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Next time they come to the window, and lovingly tell you to look away..... dont!

Instead, hop out of bed and go to the window, throw it open, and say, " what the hell is up with your eyes, and why are they glowing"?

Then they will be the ones that are scared instead of you. And maybe, just maybe, you will get the answer to your question.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Do you think its strange that the further you get from the incident the more you remember?

Also, I'd be a little more concerned with why they are watching toddlers sleep. That's probably the more important question.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So thry can see us better before they probe us?

Our eyesight is poor compared to cats' notorious for glowing

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

A better question might be, "Why do our brains f**k with us like this? What did we ever do to them?"

Also, why would anyone be able to answer this question for you?

I figured there would be a few wags drop in on this thread
and your reply is a pearler
cracked me up well done

I have to admit my reply would be
its a warning. batt is low. replace now

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Because aliens are feline.
Cats are actually moles sent from their worlds. You see, the cats eyes glow much like that of the alien creatures. Also, their ears are parabolic dishes used for picking up transmissions from "home" -- and their tails are also antennas.

Do not trust the cats.

(Disclaimer, I am just kidding, and I love cats.)

On another semi serious note, if an alien species had/has glowing eyes, I presume like any evolutionary trait, they evolved to glow because their species hunts/works/does whatever it does during darker times of day.
Or as an above poster said, they engineered themselves to see better in the dark.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Light emitting contact lenses. They usually only wear them to raves....but I guess your guy forgot to take his out.

And this is for real....don't ask me how I know though.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My dogs eyes glow... I have always suspected she was not of this Earth.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Let's just go under the assumption that it *was* an alien you saw and speculate.

Perhaps its a form of energy being, manifesting on our plane of existence. Or, its a physicalbeing who emits light as a sort of sensor to see. Or, its a powered cybernetic being. Could be a lot of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Anyway it must have been a loving alien visiting me but I still wonder... why would their eyes glow with energy like this?

That wasn't Love, that was lust. There eyes always glow when the ole probe stick gets stroked.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Glowing eyes are a trait of the Goa'uld...

Watch a few "Stargate SG-1" episodes, people.... really.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

why would anyone be able to answer this question for you?

Because there must be others who can relate a similar experience but the specific details are surprisingly rare.

If you look up glowing eyes, you’ll see mostly a bunch of seemingly fictional stories of red glowing eyes because people think that sounds scary lol.

It’s actually VERY rare that people report eyes glowing yellow / orange / gold.

Especially in a loving context.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So you were five...you are dead sure you werent just having a vivid dream ?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
... hop out of bed and go to the window, throw it open, and say, " what the hell is up with your eyes, and why are they glowing"?

Then they will be the ones that are scared instead of you. And maybe, just maybe, you will get the answer to your question.

Or maybe, just maybe, they'll freak out and disintegrate him with a ray-gun!

A lesson learned from Hopkinsville, probably.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Do you think its strange that the further you get from the incident the more you remember?

Also, I'd be a little more concerned with why they are watching toddlers sleep. That's probably the more important question.

I’ve remembered the memory itself very clearly my whole life. I’m now 38 yrs old.

The memory didn’t change, but my interpretation changed.

That is, as a five year old, I just thought it was a ghost, but as I got older, I realized that a human ghost would not have glowing gold eyes. It’s a very non-human quality, imo.

Also let me clarify the experience:

My room was absolutely pitch-black — I could not see my hand in front of my face, for example — so the eyes were absolutely NOT reflecting light, as we see in cats.

The eyes were absolutely self-glowing, full of light.

There was no pupil. Actually nothing but the glowing SHAPES of eyes, containing nothing but light, inside the eye shapes.

And as I got older I recognized that they were too big for human eyes; they were more the classic “alien” shape eyes, which are much bigger than human eyes.

Also to clarify more, the eyes were definitely INSIDE my room. That is, they were NOT looking through the window. Rather, the eyes were inside my room, standing NEXT to the window.

I actually had orange curtains on the sides of my windows, so as a kid, I thought the eyes were orange because of shining through the curtain (standing behind the curtain). But I eventually decided that the eyes were simply shining that gold light.

...As for why, it seems because the being was showing me a maternal kind of love.

You guys already know that aliens manipulate us to progress us forward as a species.

The feeling was maternal and loving. She(?) felt love for me as a partially related child of hers, and apparently she was granted one opportunity to visit me in waking life, to show me her love, and to observe me in a more natural state. (Because obviously when they abduct us, our minds are altered so we’re not conscious in a normal way.)

I assume it had to be a bit disappointing that I had a muted but standard fear response, of a primitive human.

Also the being was gone next time I looked over so she somehow left the room silently and apparently passing through solid walls.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So you were five...you are dead sure you werent just having a vivid dream ?

Yeah, as clear as anything.

Real life has a distinctly different clarity and memory, compared to dreams.

I can remember one or two dreams from the time but I never thought they were real waking life...

Also this was the only ONE experience like this that I’ve ever had.

Also I can remember some old real memories from that age and younger, which I never thought were dreams...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Let's just go under the assumption that it *was* an alien you saw and speculate.

Perhaps its a form of energy being, manifesting on our plane of existence. Or, its a physicalbeing who emits light as a sort of sensor to see. Or, its a powered cybernetic being. Could be a lot of possibilities.

Thanks, I’m inclined to think it was something like glowing with its emotional energy...

But I can’t imagine how these beings walk around with glowing eyes for example lol. What their day to day life would be like.

I’m also surprised how rare such accounts are, since it was such a small but impactful experience for me...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I used to see glowing eyes in the darkness of the window in my room when I was a child also. But then I would still see them in my parents dark open closet after I ran to their room. Imagination. But there may have been an underlying occurrence for this. Perhaps.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join