It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia News from Pravda / Bernie Sanders - a Political Gargoyle and a Guttersnipe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Bernie really pissed off the Russians. They sent him some love with a huge article in the official Russian approved for release to press; Pravda. So what is a Guttersnipe?

"a scruffy and badly behaved child who spends most of their time on the street"

Well they also need to also add crusty to that definition. Wow do hit em in the pants Bernie! Either that or your 70's something stinky old man breath did. My guess is that after reading this story from Russia newspaper; Pravda, is that you wont be returning for another vacation in Russia anytime soon.

This style of writing seems similar to that "ladies and gentlemen" 1987 Wendy's spoof commercial on the Russians back in 1985.

The political gargoyle

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, look what the wind has blown in. The political gargoyle and failure, Bernie Sanders who tries to gain points by insulting the Russian President and by making puerile insinuations about Russia wishing to interfere with American democracy. "

Here's the Russian TV commercial. Any similarities to anyone connected to Bernie with exception to the runway model?

Wendy's - Soviet Fashion Show (1985, USA)

I wonder if the KGB will be called in for a cleanup?

Bernie Sanders - a political gargoyle and a guttersnipe

edit on 25-2-2020 by Waterglass because: link bad

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That'll send Bernie to the vodka bottle in a hurry.

Cheers
edit on 25-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

At least the Russians are on your side again.

You think it a good thing Russian State Media are attacking an American candidate ?

I'm not a Bernie supporter.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You think it a good thing Russian State Media are attacking an American candidate ?

Our own press and foreign press have been attacking the sitting POTUS for four years. Why the hell would I care what Russia is saying? Do you care what they say? How many Russian citizens are voting here?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

How many Russian citizens are voting here?

Bernie is!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was a Bernie supporter until I read his accomplishments. Then I found all to be without substance as in slim an none.

Now I also understand why Hillary and Schultz did what they did in 2016. In my opine they should have gotten the Nobel Peace price. Bernie is nothing more than a banana republic rebel dictator. A dictator of the worst kind. Even much worse than one as those "banana" countries are as they are all much larger in population than Vermont and they have to keep their books balanced with industry and jobs.

His supporters and their shout outs are also troubling. I wonder if the one from Charleston, SC is still employed by his campaign. If yes then Bernie needs to go sooner rather than later.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

At least the Russians are on your side again.

I'm not a Bernie supporter.

Why not the US attacks Russia all the time, we meddle in elections globally. Don;t like who they elect we;ll just finance a coo look at the history of US meddling. South America,France,Italy,Iran in the 50's. Lastest was Obams meddling in Israel. Karmas a bitch.
edit on 25-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Well we have a lot of well financed coocoos in our government. Maybe we should throw a beefed up rooster in political arena.
edit on 2522020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Have no idea what your triyng to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Bernie really pissed off the Russians.

So what?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Your too shallow. So ask yourself whether you can see several steps ahead or just the moment. My guess is just the moment. It not over your head just that you are who you are.

new topics

top topics

join