It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Coronavirus Symptoms at Onset

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Who was that? Sounds like some kind of alarmist.
Linked to HIV? I doubt it.
Was this from one of those crazy we make it up sources because stuff like this doesn't help it only scares folks.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: ketsuko
Thanks for the explanation.

LOL I wish I was smart enough to have understood it.
That just made my head spin.
It would send me on an hour's long research endeavor if I let it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Oh sweety I didn't mean you. Lol sorry. I was thinking more along the lines of Howie Mandell crazy.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

I didn't see anything about sore throats. Did anyone?
I got a tickle in the throat this morning but we have some emergent plants already and it could be from pollen.

Yes, I did see sore throats listed as one of the symptoms. Along with a fever. I didn't see either noted as especially severe though. Meaning, just "fever and sore throat" were cited, not "high fever and severe sore throat."

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

My body temp is also always low. I click in at 97.8 almost 100% of the time.
I don't know if that factors in or not though. LOL

Me too! If I have a 100° fever, that's high for me.

My normal blood pressure tends to run low also...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Uh Oh..: www.foxnews.com...

I hear that those 6 giant ball towers on the cruise ships are the 5G. Those are enormous.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My wife runs cold too but she has an autoimmune thyroid condition. If she is at a 99, she has a fever because she’s 3 degrees over her norm. We usually cool down as we get older as metabolism slows down and signaling becomes less efficient.

You could also be one of those lucky ones who produces antibodies that are effective against more than one strain of the same virus. I used to think I was, until I had kids, now I get anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Two worst illnesses I've had from like the last 15 years or so were Pertussis. That really took it out of me. I don't get the flu shot and don't get the flu, but this coughing was unlike anything I've seen. And it went on for weeks. I later got the vaccine with a tetanus shot but could probably be due for another. Then I had west nile virus over the summer a few years back. It hit me with a sore throat and body aches and high fever. 103 and change. And the worst part was the fatigue and the feeling that your mind was racing. Lousy mosquitoes. I had a dream back when this corona virus scare just started. I was quarantined in a hospital and had it but didn't feel all that sick. The isolation ward with the plastic shielding was scary, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I hear that those 6 giant ball towers on the cruise ships are the 5G. Those are enormous.
>>> Aren't they radar like on buildings? We were up on the Rockefeller building in NYC and I asked a guard what it was and he told me it was that.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

originally posted by: visitedbythem

>>> Aren't they radar like on buildings? We were up on the Rockefeller building in NYC and I asked a guard what it was and he told me it was that.

There was someone that did a you tube segment. He said the boat was set up with 6 round ones on top, and then pointed out the separate radar. It was also near the main deck, where people hang out at the bar, and the pool

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

apple.news...

In a shift from previous messages, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Theresa Tam acknowledged Monday that Canada may no longer be able to contain and limit the virus if it continues to spread around the world. She said governments, businesses and individuals should prepare for an outbreak or pandemic.

Some of those steps include stocking up on needed prescriptions ahead of time so there is no need to do so during a possible pandemic. She also recommended people stock up on non-perishable food.

Looking bad .....

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ah , FLU like Symptoms ? ........

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl
I hope not, I like to believe we stand for the greater good in our mission. Maybe this could push us to something greater, maybe even something unexpected.

I like the way you think, I try to stay on the positive side myself, and I agree with you...

I’ll be one of the first to get this vaccine so that could be fun.

Not me or mine, we are not in the high risk category, and I simply don't trust tptb with my life.

We do always joke about bring microchipped in the military lol, we just don’t know it.

Well, my stint in the CG was 79-83, hopefully they didn't have that kind of tech back then, so I should be ok in that respect. Or... maybe I should get a scan...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The propaganda minister of CNN just said if you have diarrhea you could have Corona.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The propaganda minister of CNN just said if you have diarrhea you could have Corona.

diarrhea ? CNN?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

My body temp is also always low. I click in at 97.8 almost 100% of the time.
I don't know if that factors in or not though. LOL

Me too! If I have a 100° fever, that's high for me.

My normal blood pressure tends to run low also...

My 3.

I'm almost always at 97.8, and for someone in my mid-40s, I have a BP that tends to low. Before I've had caffeine in the mornings, it can run under 120. It's a bit higher after my coffee.

A fever, a true fever, is a rare thing for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Not all info I’ve read had the same symptoms.Not sure about how it starts off though. Somebody posted a good video on here.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not seen diarrhea mentioned. I can’t take that or puking. I’m begging to die when that happens lol.
I can always tell when a bad flu is incoming when I bend forward and my head hurts really bad in the front.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My 3.

I'm almost always at 97.8, and for someone in my mid-40s, I have a BP that tends to low. Before I've had caffeine in the mornings, it can run under 120. It's a bit higher after my coffee.

A fever, a true fever, is a rare thing for me.

How funny strange... my normal is 96.8. I thought I was a freak. New doctors always act so surprised when I tell them that's "normal" for me. I'm happy to have company!

"Normal" just ain't "normal" for all of us...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join