It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Coronavirus Symptoms at Onset

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That sounds exactly like my folks. My in laws however are a little older and both have asthma. One of my in laws is in their mid 70s and has major lung issues due to major scarring from a previous lung industry decades ago related to their work in chimneys and industrial settings - unfortunately that person also still smokes.

The rest of us seem to fight off colds and viruses pretty well (we deal with colds in this house every couple weeks since we have a little one in school)...

I work near DC but live a good 90 minutes outside town, and I dont have to take much public transportation. Without getting into details the things I've heard various places mirrors what you said - for many people this thing is so mild they wouldn't even know they had it, the major risk is the elderly and especially those with comorbidities.

Vitamin D, elderberry, hydration, and a healthy nutritious diet are important.

PS - weve had disagreements on various boards in the past but I hope you and yours stay healthy!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I hear you dude - my wife is a teacher and her and our little one bring home all kinds of stuff on a regular basis, but all of our immune systems seem the better for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Mine isn't 98.6 either.
Always up to a degree , maybe a wee bit lower.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Mine isn't 98.6 either.
Always up to a degree , maybe a wee bit lower.

Makes sense -- if some of us are a normal low, then of course others are a normal high.

But... hmmmm... I wonder if that gives you a slight edge over viruses and other infections? Since the body warms itself to kill off pathogens, your body would already be warmed up. You'd have a head start so to speak.

Pretty cool if true!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah ... last night was fun, we had to try to talk to in-laws. Father-in-law has had triple by-pass and bone cancer. He's missing his humerus in his left arm now. So again, heart issues and husband was trying to talk to them about this, but you can hardly get a word in edgewise with Sue-in-law ... Oh! She's a total germ-o-phobe ... blah, blah, blah.

Of course, they called while we're on our way to practice, so kiddo heard about corona virus, and then he's upset and worried. So we had to talk to him about it. Halfway through that, he's in tears because he's convinced the pets are gonna die ...

Joy!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I worded that badly, and meant to say it's always under normal, down up to a degree.
I always thought it was pdd, I mean ya never feel cooler than you used to.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Iodine deficiency is a known factor that lowers body temperature.

Correction of low body temperature with iodine supplementation.

Note: If have not ever before started taken iodine larger amounts, detox reactions do follow IMO. Secondly Iodine needs allways companion nutrients to be safe and work better

Selenium (see note below): 200-400 mcg per day
Magnesium: 400-1200 mg per day
Vitamin C: 3,000-10,000 mg per day
Vitamins B2/B3 (ATP CoFactors): 100mg riboflavin and 500 mg no flush niacin, inositol hexanicotinate form, 1-2x per day
Unrefined Salt (Celtic): 1/2 tsp. or more per day

Not saying you have not taken allready, just informing about the phenomenon

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Sorry, "mom," we're driving into a tun... shhiikkk...craaaa...ellllll...Call you later!"

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I never thought about how kids will react to pandemic fears.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I never thought about how kids will react to pandemic fears.

Just tell them they won't have to go to school and it's all good.

They just closed down all the schools in Japan....

www.japantimes.co.jp...

Now all the kids in the US have to do is claim to have the flu COVID 19 and get sent home....quarantine parties!!
edit on 27-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for that nutritional info.
Some I already take, and I do take sea kelp....maybe not enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join