It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Traditionally, biological warfare is used to incapacitate your enemy either by killing him or making him too sick to respond effectively or even just to scare him beyond effective response.

It has been used in the past and more than once.

There is no logical reason to unleash a bioweapon on your own people before anyone else.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

If you thought you were going to go to war with them, and were able to disable a large number of their troops, while your own were at low risk, it would give you a huge advantage. Or, for example, you were a country like Vietnam, and China came knocking at your door. You know you can't beat them in a straight up fight, just by sheer numbers alone. So you're going to use everything in your cupboard that you can. If they start fighting you, and suddenly their troops are getting sick, and dropping like flies, they're going to think twice about it in the long term.

Personally, I think you'd have to be nuts to use it, but desperate times and all....

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Likely some sort of world government based on the UN, so I guess control would be the benefit, a world takeover bid by globalists. Reducing the power of sovereign nations, curtailing individual rights, techno surveillance implementation, population reduction as they are known eugenics supporters.

I was looking into if the UN would be able to implement anything like this as a response to world pandemic and economic collapse. The UN charter seems pretty open in this regard and a security council response has been activated for a pandemic before, for Ebola.

“The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security.”
legal.un.org...

In this resolution, the Council determined that the unprecedented extent of the ebola outbreak in Africa constituted a threat to international peace and security
www.securitycouncilreport.org...

Article 42

Should the Security Council consider that measures provided for in Article 41 would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and other operations by air, sea, or land forces of Members of the United Nations.

Article 43

All Members of the United Nations, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security, undertake to make available to the Security Council, on its call and in accordance with a special agreement or agreements, armed forces, assistance, and facilities, including rights of passage, necessary for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security.

www.un.org...

Makes me wonder what this one a few months back was all about.

Why Is The UN Hiring English-Speaking Disarmament Officers In New York?

www.zerohedge.com...

Could they take over by something like a world martial law then transitioning into permanent world government as a "solution" to something similar, e.g pandemic collapse, ever happening again?
edit on 20-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ya true, it was a little illogical In thought, it’s not logical. It just does not make sense, maybe someone used this virus against China then.

If you look at a population map of China, wuhan, is roughly in the middle.
edit on 20-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: pasiphae
What the hell is going on in Iran?

@GeorgieSmyth
#BREAKING A 30 year-old B.C. woman has become the 6th person to test positive to #coronoavirus. She recently returned from Iran. Close contacts are in isolation. B.C. Ministry of Health says 'it's unusual' given her travel originated in the Middle East. @cbcnewsbc @CBCVancouver

twitter.com...

Some reports there are ~3000 cases there? This is getting more creepy.

www.eturbonews.com...
Well, that theory would seem to be going out the window...

Yeah I was not really into that theory. We're going to see more deaths who are not Asian.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There is no logical reason to unleash a bioweapon on your own people before anyone else.

That is true, however there are psychopathic individuals who randomly slaughter tens or hundreds of people, because they're psychotic.

Maybe someone from the Institute got the sh!ts with people and let rip.

Possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've seen plenty of rumors and plenty of claims, but like the doctor whose YouTubes I've been following, I've seen no actual papers making this claim based on serious, verifiable study. It's possible, I suppose, but extremely unlikely given how things work with our immune systems.

If your immune system was so destroyed it couldn't fend off the virus a second time so soon, then it wouldn't have beaten it the first time. And it's unlikely like monkeys typing for the virus to be mutating so quickly, so often that it presents in such a way that any antibodies you've made to beat it will not work that soon after you've beaten the first version (it's not Captain Tripps).

The information was when it was called nCoV.. not Covid. The Dr I can remember was Dr. Pankhania. Im well aware its not Tripps. I thought we were talking about reality here if even for a moment. In fact, it was on the 2nd thread that it was discussed I believe and you were in the conversation. Reinfection.. as in testing positive and then testing negative.. no viral load.. and then later testing positive again.

I guess we will see what it does or does not in the end... Im positive.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think she is talking about if/when it mutates. It’s all speculation and conjecture she is reciting another historical event.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I think at that point we were talking about why the tests might do that and PCR tesing can be fallible when samples are incorrectly prepared or part of the test process isn't done exactly right.

It was highly possible that China was having difficulty testing because of a variety of issues associated with conditions inside China.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
while browsing research papers, i found this FREE resource for updated scientific reports on COVID-19

Novel Coronavirus Information Center
edit on 2020-02-20T20:41:16-06:0008America/Chicago02C-0600Feb-06:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Sneaky suckers.. the UN.
I posted a while back whilst wearing my tinfoil magic underwear the involvement with Gates and his foundation with the UN concerning coronaviruses and respiratory events like SARS.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The prison has confirmed their cases. Does not look good

BREAKING: China's Shandong province reports coronavirus outbreak at a prison with 207 confirmed cases

source
edit on 20-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Secondary infection may not be the case at all
hasn't been well explained
but i'm assuming(non-expert opinion) it's the virus either circulating from bone marrow or the brain ( heard this crosses the blood brain barrier some time ago)
A secondary case could also be a legitimate re-infection,but to a host with gained immunity
Happens.
The big worry is if we all get it at once,people get turned away
But most will come down with a bad cold,flu like symptoms
I think i read 17% will require hospitalization,which is not good considering the above
However
Over 80%, some statistics show much more depending on age
a bad cold..
I'm not moving to the mountains,eating squirrel and tree bark over this
just to come down 2 years later with the sniffles.
edit on 20-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

I think she is talking about if/when it mutates. It’s all speculation and conjecture she is reciting another historical event.

Partially.

I am saying that for there to be a reinfection so soon after beating an initial infection (as in you get, get sick, get better, and then get seriously ill again within weeks), one of two things has to happen:

1. The first viral infection has to so destroy your immune system that it cannot fend off the exact same virus it just got done beating.

2. The virus itself has be capable of mutating so quickly that when it attempts to reinfect you, it bears no resemblance at all to the one that your body just beat making all the antibodies your body just produced completely irrelevant.

The problem with the first idea is that if your immune system was that compromised, you wouldn't have recovered the first time. The problem with the second is that you would need something like Captain Tripps for it to be possible.

As for antibodies not lasting long, the average length of time newborns carry antibodies from their mother is between 6 and 12 months. Anitbodies may not last that long, but they will last at least a few months. So immediate reinfection is unlikely in the extreme.

That's why most of the reinfection claims are much more likely to be secondary infections, not viral reinfections.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Bicent
My only concern. If this is the MILD strain. Similar to how the Spanish flu, began. It’s still spreading and the numbers being reported I think Is just a form of panic control..

This is why I don’t want to keep watching this..

Ive yelled it from the rooftops and Ketsuko has raised the alarm on this one... its the second wave we fear most.

Glenn Beck posed the same question last night on his Coronovirus special, talking about the similarities of the Spanish flu, and posing the question about how its the possible secondary virus that people really need to worry about.

As it stands we already know that in China, where its been the longest, is experiencing a vastly more deadly second infection.

So it makes sense

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

A healthy person will not get reinfected or however they’re putting it, the whole point of producing antibodies is to create an adaptive response that the body will remember through memory T and B cells.

If a person has underlying chronic disease and this thing goes latent or systemic then it could overwhelm the host but they’re going to be fighting multiple pathogens in addition to this thing. Immunocompromised patients are unable to overcome the drop in white blood cells and neutrophils that occurs with viral infections so they may appear to improve then go down. They are also more prone to the pneumonia type infections and going into septic shock as it goes systemic.

From what I’m hearing from people studying this and who work with similar pathogens, if you’re healthy it’s going to be an annoying nasty cold at the most and this thing is here to stay. They’re not worried at all, their concern is poor nations and immunocompromised or immunosuppressed patients. That’s the target population of the upcoming vaccine, plus the very young and very old because they are more vulnerable. Kids may also be the primary spreaders of a disease like this with very mild symptoms.

Severe viral infections can also cause neurological problems post infection similar to what we see with vaccines but those should resolve with time. Rare cases can cross to the brain or other organs in systemic patients, very unlikely in a healthy or average person.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

2. The virus itself has be capable of mutating so quickly that when it attempts to reinfect you, it bears no resemblance at all to the one that your body just beat making all the antibodies your body just produced completely irrelevant.

This could be why were seeing so many of the positive then negative tests on people that are still sick, or even that are asymptomatic.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Could this virus, being Novel ,have anything to do with it?
For all we know modern medicine may be increasing it's severity,
It's transferability.
edit on 20-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

They did a study that found proof that individuals infected with dengue fever were even more susceptible to dengue a 2nd time (and it was much more deadly) if they got reinfected at a time when their titer count (might be spelling that wrong) was at a certain level.

They followed individuals for 12 years! And any time they had a medical situation it would be added to the study. Start at 17:33 and Chris Martenson (PhD in Pathology and very knowledgeable) explains how this could also be tied to some of what we're seeing unfold with SARSCoV-2:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
The prison has confirmed their cases. Does not look good

BREAKING: China's Shandong province reports coronavirus outbreak at a prison with 207 confirmed cases

source

This is really going to screw up their organ transplant program.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join