It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thank for putting these threads up. I’ve been a long time member but really a lurker and it has been so awesome to keep informed of what is happening globally with this virus. I’ve been keeping my family informed.
Things are not reported on here much in Australia and as other people may have said, very contained here atm.
No updated news on the Christmas Island quarantine for a few days now. So must be all good thus far.
Anyway, I am appreciating everyone’s input and updates into this global issue.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I’m not a doctor, but it looks like Covid-19 is less than lethal outside of China. Why?

Back in part 2, I made a post showing a person in Nepal who showed symptoms on Jan 3, then by Jan 29 tested negative.

[tinhat]

What if...

The virus infects a person, they get mildly ill, recover, then they get reinfected and they get hit worse than the first time around?

What we're seeing outside of China now is just the first round through and most everyone who has it doesn't have severe symptoms. We will know soon if people end up getting reinfected and develop worse conditions than their first time through.

Could this be what tennisdawg meant by the virus cycling through the population multiple times and also explain why we are seeing mostly only mild cases outside of China right now whereas inside China (where it's been circulating far longer) everyone is on their 2nd or 3rd iteration of being infected?

[/tinhat]

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

So space has AIDS?
apple.news... stupid Apple news link. Told ya I’m no good at this. Check South China Morning Post for wedding/anniversary story...
Joking aside... thia is absolutely sweet even if from the source it is.

In other words, “Love in the Time of CORVID-19”

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Stupid iPhone

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

bnonews.com...

BNO correction update.
There are currently 64,438 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,383 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

bnonews.com...

BNO correction update.
There are currently 64,438 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,383 fatalities.

Wuflu live says 1491 deaths worldwide.

link   

originally posted by: Bicent

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Advantage

And meanwhile I’m sure the EPA’s stockpile of hollow points and those rumored guillotines have nothing to do with CoG and REX-84....?

Do what? Is this a conspiracy theory? Why on earth would the epa have medieval EQUIPTMENT and bullets? 👨‍💻

There's alot more threads on this if you search for them. The FEMA camps are no joke. I'm honestly more worried about things getting to this point than the actual virus and I'm deeply concerned about the virus

ATS

ATS

link   
You’re all high AF.
R0 2.5
CFR 1%

Massive nothing burger that will burn out this summer.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've been playing this great game, you can spread your own plague around the world! Corona looking virus is a playable pathogen at level 2. store.steampowered.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was checking my piggy bank to see if I have enough to buy China on the markets yet, but I still only got tree fiddy. I did read this article though, www.ft.com...

Trevor Bedford, of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, rubbished stories circulating on social media that Covid-19 was created at Wuhan Institute of Virology or elsewhere in China, rumours that prompted the World Health Organization to warn of an “infodemic” of false news on the outbreak.

“There is no evidence whatsoever of genetic engineering that we can find,” he said at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in Seattle. “The evidence we have is that the mutations [in the virus] are completely consistent with natural evolution.”

epi.washington.edu...
edit on 14-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

LOL. So does GTMO - Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

Xi? Is that you? Are you okay?

BZ you are aware that the Spanish Flu went through 3 phases over 12-18 months right? And that the initial wave was not the deadliest.....right?

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

You said tree fiddy! Lmao. Okay we can be friends now

Note that plague app game is how they know they were onto something good in the R&D dept. I recuse myself from this reindeer game. If you wanna see how I roll NWO, it’s all about the alphabet being spelled with the tongue

Edit: rolling the tongue is useful too

edit on 14-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Pronounce those Spanish Rrrrrs fellas

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg
You’re all high AF.
R0 2.5
CFR 1%

Massive nothing burger that will burn out this summer.

I have never in my life, ever, ever, ever, heard the term nothingburger until these three threads here on ATS.

Now it seems to be somewhat popular, or is it the same person, or is it a person at all? Hmmm that's a mystery!

A nothingburger does not disrupt complete countries and have the potential to harm the global economy.

A nothing burger does not have countries quarantine complete cities and cruise liners.

Thank you for your contribution.

Denial is a bit#%, not a river in Egypt.
edit on 14-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

The whole nothing burger thing is sorta like when my oldest says " calm your tits". I have NO idea what it means but it sure sounds funny.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Hmmm... China is in a unique situation... the thing is their culture and government allow for the type of authoritarian control that would enable them to deal with it... oddly enough

here in the US that won't fly there will be all kinds of problems

This is my concern - if sheer numbers of infected overwhelm the system, a 2% fatality rate can quickly become a much higher rate.

In the US, telling people to hold in place is going to require military force. 98% compliance won't be good enough, and sure as ____, at least 2% will believe their "needs" outweigh the needs of society.

Plus, we've all watched enough movies where the hero leaves even though he or she is not supposed to, and ends up reuniting with family and saving the day. Manyof us will want tobe that guy who says, "____ that, I'm getting out, I have to go to [place] and [do whatever] - LEEROOOOOOY JEEEEEENNNNNKINNSSSSSSS!"

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Breaking-this week Switzerland placed an indefinite moratorium on 5G due to potential health effects. This is momentous because Switzerland the European nation that was in the front running trying to get this millimeter very high frequency short wave tech in although pushbacks in Zurich, Geneva must have had some effect.

In the USA, e.g. in some cities 5G being installed in nature strips violating local ordinances every 3rd to 7th house but supposedly has not been activated in many areas. A type of 4G+ is being used in some areas. 5G millimeter waves like punctures vs 4G waves that can travel miles providing signal. 5G is a beaming technology. Millimeter waves can affect bodily functions related to liquids: sweat glands are throughout the body, kidneys, eyes, etc. Children would experience maximum impact due to extra fat-body ratios.

A short thread on ATS covers the possible 5G virus connect. Wuhan was one of the main areas where 5G first installed. China has been ahead of the US in 5G building, activation. Interesting to note that a long time staff former CDC long time staff person has stated that 5G will exacerbate most illnesses, diseases 5-10 times. Would appreciate any reliable info about this. He stated that yes govs are on population reduction agendas.

Another news bit: a man with protection gear who boarded the Japanese cruise ship to test passengers got the virus and died. Commentator noted that perhaps they do not know all the ways the virus can be transmitted.
A huge international wireless conference was cancelled and rugby event in China that happened every year since 1975 cancelled per mainstream news today. TV today reported that 30 year fixed rate interest lowered 3.45% per annum for mortgages due to impact of virus on economy. Hmm.

edit on America/ChicagoamFri, 14 Feb 2020 00:44:46 -060029124612442America/Chicago by EarthShine because: added material

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

It's a subconscious thing, they know nothing burgers is all they will have to eat if the virus hits.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Brick17

Thank you for the update. I am also in the UK and folks I speak to just think I'm a conspiracy nut.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It would be a hell of lot cheaper if the Chinese replaced all open livestock markets with a bunch of freezers and slaughter the animals before they were brought to market!

For the last time..........its not the damn wet markets.......yes its nasty and unsightly, but its not OUR culture.......

Again it has already been confirmed this did NOT come from a wetmarket......PAY ATTENTION....

Yeah, but I would suspect that they were huge amplifiers for the spread of the virus through the local population. Basic sanitation is nearly completely absent in those places. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Breaking - #China's National Health Commission announced that at least 1716 medical staff have contracted #SARSCoV2 and 6 have been killed by the virus.

CNH Report on Medical Staff

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join