It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cmajlz
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I saw a tweet which I can't find so take it for what this is worth. The tweet said US military intelligence estimates 100,000 dead and , I think, 2 million affected.

I see that too

I keep pulling myself back from the extreme numbers

Yet keep finding out a couple of weeks later it’s reached that number

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Thank you that reply. I was talking about td’s assigned and very rushed assessment to build and the odd inconsistencies around this UNBUILT facility...

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Per WeChat and just popped up on Twitter, Shenzhen due for quarantine any time now.

Twitter IsChinar

#shenzhen #shekou #Gardencity total quarantine, surrounding complexes are said to be next...I hope everyone has food and water in Shenzhen

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Your description reminds me of those trucks and what the people in Hubei might say. Oddly similar descriptions...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If you read the thread she claims to have a US mil source. I believe her due to;

SO2 levels
Crematorium audio files
Vans full of bodies

And no internet in Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Note: CCP now has changed definition of detained to SOS
With lethal prerogative preorders

“Shoot-on-sight” not to be confused with “save our souls”
edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Because they know they’re f’d.CCP Souls waiting to burn...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Bicent

Note: CCP now has changed definition of detained to SOS
With lethal prerogative preorders

What does that mean?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

“It’s possible there are infected people” last line quoted for most epic understatement of the New Lunar Year....

#extrafailsauce

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thank you that reply. I was talking about td’s assigned and very rushed assessment to build and the odd inconsistencies around this UNBUILT facility...

I, personally, have not heard of or can find any reference to an unbuilt facility. I guess one could be retrofitted since this virus would need negative pressure, but as far as a ground up build.. no idea what thats about.

link   

Have a link?

link   
a reply to: pasiphae

Ask the deceased...., er I mean detained.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This part 3 is already moving so rapidly. I feel like things are much more tense and it's definitely NOT slowing down. This is all so crazy to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why would we? Hence the “unheard of part”

His post initially was like almost 2 weeks out from the Miami Herald article signaling to the US people it was “go time” concerning this virus....

To be fair, I wouldn’t have any idea how to even search for off-the-books quarantine facilities, let alone their veracity

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: So many questions....

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I said yesterday that the massive spike was possibly playing catch-up.

We would know for sure if the numbers today showed a more modest increase or another massive spike. If it was a modest increase comparatively speaking, then they were playing catch-up to reflect where it should have been.

I don't know about the rest.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The city of Huanggang announced they will be sealing residential complexes (apartment building's) and food and other essentials will be delivered by designated personnel. The roads will be closed to all but essential vehicles. Sorry I cant link from my phone. Also nurses in Wuhan are shaving their heads supposedly because they'll be able to put their protective gear on more quickly.
edit on 2/13/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

And yet, unless we have every 19 year old glued to the 5x5 screens of satellites and/or drones, without boots on the ground (no I’m not never advocating for this) how would we know? Or they? Or she?

Meanwhile a crematorium worker just fell over and died from being overworked....(without thermal imaging does a death in China even count? ....Ancient (12-14 weeks ago) Zen idiom)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry, I just cant figure out this site and how to properly reply normally but whats always been stuck in my head from the start of this is didnt Kim Jong Un (Kim JaRule in my silly name calling) say something about a christmas present? I believe someone slightly mentioned him sending in a missionary wat back on maybe thread part 2??? I should keep a notebook of my thoughts/opinions on this thread to be more coherent, so irresponsible of me, sorry.

As in some say the virus is there to put a blame on certain countries, Russia and such, but what if it was that NK (can I say fat turkey head) all along trying to play everyone
edit on 02/11/2020 by MamaAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Why would we? Hence the “unheard of part”

His post initially was like almost 2 weeks out from the Miami Herald article signaling to the US people it was “go time” concerning this virus....

To be fair, I wouldn’t have any idea how to even search for off-the-books quarantine facilities, let alone their veracity

I would assume I would know.. if one was located in my zone. Im in zone E.. working with the IEMA. Its not any sort of secret around here. LOL!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So you and td like hang out in the coffee room and stuff?

Look Adv I like your style on here, but maybe, just maybe you aren’t privy to everything? Ya know? Our government does have a huge penchant for compartmentalizing intel and data and projects. That’s why black-ops jobs that have to do with aerospace might not ever come across those that have inside info in those black projects say that have to do with a bioweapon transmission broadcast on a global scale without there being an active DEFCON-4 alert?

Like just maybe?

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Maybe? Asking for a friend

edit on 13-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Red Wine bottle done

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I this point in observing the corona virus, I undoubtedly do not trust those CCP numbers, I will not believe the 100k dead rumor, but there has to be more infected just by observing what the communist regime in China, is doing to there citizens. Which is concerning because all info WE think we know in regards to R0 and fatalities are more inaccurate. I have a suspicion that the incubation period is really for most over 20 days. I also am starting to think most people contracting the disease think they have the flu, and will be in denial of having the disease, or in other instances in the states can’t afford to GOTO a hospital, how is that gonna work out... brain storming

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join