It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

ANOTHER Royal divorce? A different one was announcedonly last week!!

USA today - Feb 17th

Last week, the queen's eldest grandson, Peter Phillips, 42, and his wife, the former Autumn Kelly, 41, announced they were splitting after 12 years of marriage and two children. Phillips is the son of the queen's only daughter, Princess Anne, and her first husband, Mark Phillips.

I wonder if the Royals are following Jeff Bezos' approach? Divorce to safeguard your assets by passing them thru divorce to wives?

It makes me think what happens to the Royals if the country takes back ownership of Royal Assets through forfeiture? Much like is expected in US re EOs on siezing assets of traffickers.

Much of the Queen's wealth is already seen as state assets but much is also personal wealth.

It's an intriguing situation.

I'd note also that the latest divorces are all down the MATERNAL line... Princess Margaret's son... Princess Anne's son.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@Brad'snumbers

Must Be russia again...

Nope, guess not.

Is russia steering darpa book for DJT? Nope, MZ for swamp. How about darpatwit? Nope, @jack for any communist. DarpaGoog? Nope, HRC even now. MediaMiniMike's billions? Nope.

🏆 - Unlocked 🤡 DARPA infograph achieved

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Circling back to Issac Kappy dropping truth bombs before he “forced himself” of an overpass to his untimely death. Was/Is JE the Keystone to the Matrix? This reflects a fraction of his black book.

Million dollar question. I got lost in the JE network matrix.

Epstein Network Map (Don't attempt to view this on a phone)

You can start to see why it would have taken the DOJ years or decades to prosecute. The DOJ spent nearly 20 yrs investigating this one guy before finally indicting...

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces Guilty Plea Of U.S. Taxpayer In Panama Papers Investigation

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
President Trump repels people who voted for him in 2016 from time-to-time, but they always come back after their initial anger/disappointment subsides and the BIG PICTURE becomes dominate again.

I remember how livid people in this thread were when Trump bombed Syria the first time. They felt duped. But within a week, they were once again singing the praises of Trump and Q.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks Justoneman
That’s the kind of bone this old dog can chew on.
Good work

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

ANOTHER Royal divorce? A different one was announcedonly last week!!

USA today - Feb 17th

Last week, the queen's eldest grandson, Peter Phillips, 42, and his wife, the former Autumn Kelly, 41, announced they were splitting after 12 years of marriage and two children. Phillips is the son of the queen's only daughter, Princess Anne, and her first husband, Mark Phillips.

I wonder if the Royals are following Jeff Bezos' approach? Divorce to safeguard your assets by passing them thru divorce to wives?

It makes me think what happens to the Royals if the country takes back ownership of Royal Assets through forfeiture? Much like is expected in US re EOs on siezing assets of traffickers.

Much of the Queen's wealth is already seen as state assets but much is also personal wealth.

It's an intriguing situation.

I'd note also that the latest divorces are all down the MATERNAL line... Princess Margaret's son... Princess Anne's son.

Been keeping an eye this also. Lots going on behind the the curtain.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200222001D

I posted a few days back about a countdown missing ...3,2,1 with POTUS trolling with all other sequences except this and 1,2,3... well this retweet of James Wood gives the "1,2,3" meaning only "3,2,1" left now:

RT @RealJamesWoods: Cleaning the garlic from the pantry before the vampire party starts... #DemocratsHateAmerica

1) The Post Delta from POTUS previous tweet is 01:23!

2) Tweet content seems appropriate..."before the vampire party starts..."

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thank you Liveandlearn
Good to hear from a fellow north Texan
I’m sort of and old introvert
Someone told me long ago “better to let people think you are an idiot
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt” ha
I’ll try to post more and lurk less

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yes Care, great analogy they forget or fail to look back at the overall picture. So much crap and disinfo only the most diligent can keep up.

That is why we need to give only little bit of info at a time.

The real picture is overwhelming even for those of us who keep up

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I jumped the gun and posted that video while still being behind a few pages and did not see your post. đź‘€ did you notice other version with bad audio quality so viewers leave video? Original video you could view what original viewers were asking Issac.

He stepped into light and was crushed in the silent wa by darkness.
edit on 22-2-2020 by LurkNoMore because: Autospell

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Circling back to Issac Kappy dropping truth bombs before he “forced himself” of an overpass to his untimely death. Was/Is JE the Keystone to the Matrix? This reflects a fraction of his black book.

Million dollar question. I got lost in the JE network matrix.

Epstein Network Map (Don't attempt to view this on a phone)

You can start to see why it would have taken the DOJ years or decades to prosecute. The DOJ spent nearly 20 yrs investigating this one guy before finally indicting...

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces Guilty Plea Of U.S. Taxpayer In Panama Papers Investigation

Like a Champaign supernova looking at Epstein ties đź’Ą

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is an excellent observation QOS.

The spin is hard to handle at this point. I won't use it for a serious reference unless it is just a common biology or chemistry answer that Science will try to let be the truth.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Justoneman

I use Wikipedia to get basics, then go from there. But, I am beginning to dislike Wikipedia for many reasons I won't go into. I'm starting to think of them more and more as garbage to wade through.

Example:
Look up Kash Patel on Wikipedia today. (It may change later, but for today, this is how it is on Wikipedia).

You will be redirected to a crappy piece titled: Trump-Ukraine scandal

IMO, there are lots of innuendo, negativity and baseless statements made in that piece. You cannot make changes to it. You get this message: "This page is currently protected so that only extended confirmed users and administrators can edit it."

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Because the EU is about MAKING money, not giving it away ...

BTW, the "generous payouts to poorer nations" are an insidious form of QpQ. Don't anyone hold their breath expecting that to be explained by the MSM ...

Cheers
edit on 22-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Q said, when the Storm hits, it will be like a White Squall, or think "White Squall" - sudden, without warning, with increased wind velocity.

Ironically, humorously, and about at the same time, Trump, while at a Rally in Colorado, mentioned “Gone With the Wind.”

Qoincidentally, 2 days prior the FBI shared a "Gone With the Wind" artifact in a tweet...

@FBI

The FBI’s February #ArtifactoftheMonth is a rare first edition of Margaret Mitchell’s “Gone with the Wind” used to conceal a .32-caliber pistol. The book resides in the Laboratory Division’s Reference Firearms Collection in Quantico, Virginia.
twitter.com...

My interpretation is Q uses the White Squall movie to illustrate, not only how the Storm against the Deep State will hit quick, but, also as an analogy between Q + Anons/Us and the boat captain/crew who go through hardship, casualties, and false prosecution, coming out of the Storm strong and united.

Wishful dream or will the truth be finally unveiled...Justice, The Quickening or...?
I have my predictions, ya'll have yours.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I think they lack selenium in their soil back home, seriously.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Indeed. Color has a powerful effect on our psychology even when it is not tied to other forms of information.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton: "I made more money than my husband, a common experience throughout our marriage."

James Woods "Well, yeah, because you’d drink the blood of wild goats for a nickel and he was too busy boinking anything that moved. The math was in your favor."

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was a great first post you made in that thread. Could sense the work that went into crafting it.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

If we can just get Trump to eradicate the Smith–Mundt Act of 2012 signed by Obama that might put an end to the msm propaganda BS.

Um ... he can't ... or at least ... not yet!

What do you think Q is?

Q operates with complete immunity due solely to this piece of crap law.

When Q has finished using it as cover then be assured it will get destroyed.

P

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ironically, humorously, and about at the same time, Trump, while at a Rally in Colorado, mentioned “Gone With the Wind.”

Paranoid losers say that was a "racist dog whistle"!

www.breitbart.com...

Which means he's activating the White Supremes again? OMG.. Some of these people just need to move out of this country, or out of this life, if they're so miserable.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join