It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lysol KILLS The Corona Virus!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

OMG. A friend of mine brought this to my attention today and I still can't believe it. I watched the video she sent me that shows the types of bacteria, germs, viruses that Lysol fights and the Corona Virus is on the list...! It's apparent at about the 1:50 minute of the video.

All of the worry and stress over this thing and it can be stopped by something as simple as Lysol! We've had the answer all along! Whew! Now back to your conspiracies, ATS.

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Conspiracytard to the rescue with the TRUTH...

You do realize there are 6 coronaviruses and it doesnt say on the bottle of lysol that it kills a novel coronavirus that isnt even fully known yet. It wont even say it kills sars or mers.. which ARE coronaviruses.

whatkillsit.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello ATS,

OMG. A friend of mine brought this to my attention today and I still can't believe it. I watched the video she sent me that shows the types of bacteria, germs, viruses that Lysol fights and the Corona Virus is on the list...! It's apparent at about the 1:50 minute of the video.

All of the worry and stress over this thing and it can be stopped by something as simple as Lysol! We've had the answer all along! Whew! Now back to your conspiracies, ATS.

www.youtube.com...

Many things kill virii.

Those same things also tend to kill us, too, if ingested.

edit on 30/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lysol is clever.
Its passed between humans.. it lives for a very short time on surfaces that you can clean.. and its not saying it can kill nHCV.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Lysol is clever.
Its passed between humans.. it lives for a very short time on surfaces that you can clean.. and its not saying it can kill nHCV.

I'm sure if you climbed inside an industrial oven and gave yourself 200 degrees for an hour or so, that every virus and bacteria in or on your body would be killed.

But I don't advise that as a 'cure'.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Conspiracytard to the rescue with the TRUTH...

You do realize there are 6 coronaviruses and it doesnt say on the bottle of lysol that it kills a novel coronavirus that isnt even fully known yet. It wont even say it kills sars or mers.. which ARE coronaviruses.

whatkillsit.com...

Well, i don't have the inside knowledge that someone who deals with this field of expertise has so i didn't know that. I just wanted to share what i thought is an important update for the Coronavirus and mankinds efforts to combat it. Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Drinking bleach actually kills you.

I guess death is a “cure” to Coronavirus!

#Don’tDrinkTheBleach

Because TPTB had to release a statement to that effect. Hydrogen peroxide, bleach, iodine, lemon juice, heck, regular oxygen usually does the trick! (Supercritical CO2 to sterilize surfaces)... lots of things kill viruses.

Doesn’t surprise me Lysol does the job too!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Lysol is clever.

I'm sure if you climbed inside an industrial oven and gave yourself 200 degrees for an hour or so, that every virus and bacteria in or on your body would be killed.

Wrap your face in plastic clingwrap... or lie a trashbag over your head.Cheaper than an industrial oven.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Lysol is clever.

Wrap your face in plastic clingwrap... or lie a trashbag over your head.Cheaper than an industrial oven.

Yes, but you could still have the 'live' virus on you, even after your cells could no longer replicate it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Drinking bleach actually kills you.

I guess death is a “cure” to Coronavirus!

#Don’tDrinkTheBleach

Because TPTB had to release a statement to that effect. Hydrogen peroxide, bleach, iodine, lemon juice, heck, regular oxygen usually does the trick! (Supercritical CO2 to sterilize surfaces)... lots of things kill viruses.

Doesn’t surprise me Lysol does the job too!

I never suggested drinking bleach. That will kill you and the virus.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Lysol is clever.

Yes, but you could still have the 'live' virus on you, even after your cells could no longer replicate it.

Ohhh but I have it on good authority that the virus stops replicating and is no longer a threat when the body dies.. VERY rapidly. I mean, unless this is the zombie apocalypse. In that case, your industrial ovens WIN!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So does Chlorox.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ok so I read the title, and ran and drank a bottle of lysol. I'm good now, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Lysol is clever.

Ohhh but I have it on good authority that the virus stops replicating and is no longer a threat when the body dies.. VERY rapidly. I mean, unless this is the zombie apocalypse. In that case, your industrial ovens WIN!

'Stops replicating' isn't the same as 'dead'.

Virii can sit on cold surfaces for a bit, completely inert until they have been warmed up again and given live cells to subvert.

Bwa, ha, ha (but said in a very tiny and extremely high pitched voice)!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Ok so I read the title, and ran and drank a bottle of lysol. I'm good now, right?

Yup. You're safe now, bud.

edit on 30-1-2020 by lostbook because: word change

edit on 30-1-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Lysol is clever.

'Stops replicating' isn't the same as 'dead'.

Virii can sit on cold surfaces for a bit, completely inert until they have been warmed up again and given live cells to subvert.

Bwa, ha, ha (but said in a very tiny and extremely high pitched voice)!

Yeah they can live on surfaces, but available data says this virus only lives a very short time on surfaces and even shorter in a dead body
We are using Cavicide and Metricide.. but who knows. Its not lke you can drink the stuff. Maybe only a nuke can get rid of the Kung Flu. Hey, at least we can safely say that those FEMA coffins can still be held for the second civil war or tsunami on the East Coast from a comet or alien invasion.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Lysol is clever.

Unless you are shadrach meshach or abednego

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Vector99

Yup. You're safe now, bud.

Sweet, I'm immune!

My stomach feels funny.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Just shake it off...! Shake it off.........lol

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Be my guest and go to Wuhan to test this first hand.

We’ll be waiting for your results.

For a long time.

Ok maybe forever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join