It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lysol KILLS The Corona Virus!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Welll they are already disinfecting surfaces.... so nothing new here.

The problem is that if nCov behaves as sars did, then we are looking at 5-28 days survivability on surfaces depending on temp.

Common flu is way way shorter than this.

This means disinfection is more important that we would consider.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Boy, this thread went south fast.

N'est pas?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lysol can clean viruses off of stuff, but you can't drink it.

Here is some information that may help people, people can do some research. a couple of certain supplements or the foods they are derived from can help to keep a person from getting sick. Monolaurin, a chemistry derived from coconut oil that is treated by a lypase, can help with viruses. So can bromelain, a proteinase derived from the pineapple core or stem.

www.researchgate.net...

www.enzymestuff.com...

Neither of these will help a person not get a viral infection but can help us fight it and lessen our infection time and keep it from being much of a problem. Note though, if you are sick, you can still spread the virus even if you are fighting it well. These kind of things assist our immune system, they work with our bodies to make it less of a pain to be sick.

Onions do have their own type of proteinase, and grapefruit also does too. I like grapefruit, they are fairly cheap in early winter and a bit of sugar makes them tasty. They also contain vitamin C.

Some people are susceptible to proteises being a problem, and when pasturized proteises break down and have no effect. Fresh pineapple or fresh pineapple juice in the refrigerator section still has adequate bromelain it it, supposedly the frozen pineapple juice does too, but not the canned stuff that has been heated.

Look around, lots of research has been done on bromelain and monolaurine. Our stomachs produce lypase, but proteinases break the lypase down, so consume the coconut oil seperate from the pineapple if you consume both. A couple of hours after eating the pineapple the lypase will be restored to convert coconut oil to monolaurin.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: chr0naut

Lysol is clever.
Its passed between humans.. it lives for a very short time on surfaces that you can clean.. and its not saying it can kill nHCV.

I'm sure if you climbed inside an industrial oven and gave yourself 200 degrees for an hour or so, that every virus and bacteria in or on your body would be killed.

But I don't advise that as a 'cure'.

Unless you are shadrach meshach or abednego

Someone is familiar with the Book of Daniel...

Well done!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The title of this thread made me think of,

Video killed the Radio Star

Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hey! Hey-eh-yay-eh-yay-eee-a!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you, Rickymouse for your well informed post. Lots of good info.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
All of the worry and stress over this thing and it can be stopped by something as simple as Lysol! We've had the answer all along! Whew! Now back to your conspiracies, ATS.

And it tastes delicious too!

It's like Windex for non-Greeks.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

What are you going to do, snort it?

Maybe huffing it would be more appropriate.
edit on 31-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Lysol kills lots of things...it's bleach. Bleach kills things, that's pretty much one of our primary uses for it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"The oral administration of LA as safflower oil (which contains 76% LA) produced the remission of mycosis fungoides, a rare skin disease of viral etiology, in dogs"

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Pine--sol tastes better!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Boy, this thread went south fast.

N'est pas?

It started south.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
inexpensive Antibacterial Hand Wipes and similar Disinfectant Wipes are unproven decontamination products that are available for use as Protection (I believe)

If the N95 particulate masks are ~Sold Out~ these tissues are durable enough to use in a pinch (my opinion)

I have also been seen to apply hand sanitizer to my face with the excess of liquid that's left on my hands … and getting a rush from the vapors going up my nostrels

just some musings, to consider when you find yourself between a rock-&-a-hard-place, like on a public bus without protection masks, a plastic sandwitch bag of wipes might be something to start carrying on your person

link   
?
edit on nd29158064153802052020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
u589s99763555

overlook tyvm
edit on nd29158064146102042020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join