It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the left hates half of all US voters on CNN and a Townhall meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I have been saying over and over that the left openly dispises anyone even remotely connected to Trump. Now there is open proof on CNN. They openly:

This is what CNN thinks of over 66+ million US voters:

And so that's partly him playing to the base and playing to their audience. You know, the credulous boomer rube demo that backs Donald Trump."

This is how they think the 66+ million people who voted for Trump sound:

Lemon began crying with tears of laughter, Wilson went on to depict what he thought a typical Trump supporter sounded like. "'Donald Trump's the smart one — any y'all elitists are dumb!'" Wilson said with a heavy southern accent. "'You elitists with your geography and your maps- and your spelling!'" Ali chimed in during the mockery. "'Your math and your reading!'" Wilson added. "'All those lines on the map!'"

If you aren't a Democratic voter then the left thinks you are, sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, a smelly Walmart shopper, ignorant and uneducated. This CNN panel cracking up over this idea solidifies what I have been trying to get across.

Just a few days ago Buttigieg set a new criteria to be a "real" Democratic Party member, insulting part of his own base that disagrees with even one issue.

Also, Buttigieg basically told an audience member at a townhall there is no room in the Democratic Party for anyone who is not fully committed to abortion on demand at any stage of pregnancy, regardless of the health of the mother. No room for compromise. Not a surprise at all. I used to be a liberal once upon a time. Now to even say that a healthy fetus that would easily live outside the womb, in the uterus of a healthy XX should be aborted if that is what the XX wants, even if a C-section would remove the fetus more safely and quicker than an abortion - if that is the desire of the owner of the womb.
So, if you are squeamish at the thought of aborting a healthy fetus over 24 weeks old from a healthy uterus owner, or even a 39 week old healthy fetus in a healthy XX uterus. You don't meet the criteria of belief needed to be a real Democrat, but maybe you can "look beyond" that issue. www1.cbn.com... y

Mods: I have had major arm surgery due to an accident and this is my first attempt at writing, please forgive the brief OP as I am in awful pain just typing this.
If someone can post the CNN video clip I'd be grateful.
The pain is too much, have to stop typing or I'd write more.

edit on 1/28/20 by The2Billies because: format

edit on 1/28/20 by The2Billies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
This is why #walkaway has become popular
It is all or nothing with them

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Here is a video for ya.
]]

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This has been a two lane road for some time. People on the sidelines have seen the back and forth of hyperbole and rhetoric for years and years.

We get it. The right hates the left, the left hates the right. Look at all the threads on ATS, hell, look at the last few days and you'll find no shortage of rant threads about the left.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We get it. The right hates the left, the left hates the right.

so uh then no issue with providing a right wing host in prime time doing the same?
I will wait

the "they are all bad" excuse is old and tired
not everyone does this

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

"'Donald Trump's the smart one — and y'all elitists are dumb!'" Wilson said with a heavy southern accent.

"'You elitists with your geography and your maps- and your spelling!'" Ali chimed in during the mockery.

"'Your math and your reading!'" Wilson added. "'All those lines on the map!'"

Proof of socially acceptable BIGOTRY.

I hate CNN and the rest of those shills as much as they hate me.

edit on 28-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

barak started this mess

So it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion

it was ok for him to make that statement
so why not the media?
this is why we are where we are

no respect for the 1st and 2nd amendments

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cnn,Lemon, and company made that Senators comment about 'Liberal hacks' all the more true.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

We get it. The right hates the left, the left hates the right.

so uh then no issue with providing a right wing host in prime time doing the same?
I will wait

the "they are all bad" excuse is old and tired
not everyone does this

Hannity doesn't hold back punches. He speaks with loaded terms and buzzword heavy monologs.

They are both bad isn't an excuse... It's an observation.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I ran into a leprechaun. He told me whenever I see a rainbow that's where half of CNN viewers are. The other half are at airports.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hannity goes after the politicians not the populace
nice try tho

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You watch Hannity?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have talked about this for years: urban vs rural

Of course, large cities like Atlanta use the southern drawl, and are quite liberal. But they don't generally consider themselves "redneck" or "country" (and you find a few different accents in Atlanta).

I've also mentioned how bigoted it is. I speak with a bit of a west Texas "twang" myself. Its not as bad as some, as i have avoided the nasally sounding aspects of it for the most part. But I absolutely have the accent, and absolutely use "ya'll" to the point of abuse. Hell, i start business emails with "Howdy" as a greeting. 100% unapologetic.

I can't stand bigotry. Whether it be "Proud Boys" and racists, or CNN anchors and urban snobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You watch Hannity?

Absolutely not. One lying spinster vs another. Why fill your head with garbage?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

If you aren't a Democratic voter then the left thinks you are, sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, a smelly Walmart shopper, ignorant and uneducated. This CNN panel cracking up over this idea solidifies what I have been trying to get across.

I don't think that. Are you sure this post isn't doing the very thing you are railing against? (the broad brush and all)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

i start business emails with "Howdy" as a greeting. 100% unapologetic.

I love that! We are who we are.
I talk with a Yorkshire accent, never knew how weird it supposedly sounds til I spoke to Foreigners or Southerners and they told me so.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Mark covered this today too.

Yet another ad for #WalkAway, great job CNN, your President, Donald Trump, thanks you.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Its a broad brush. That said, you can find no shortage of liberal leaning folks in the cities who have bought the narrative.

I used to be an operations manager for an outsource call center that did work for Time Warner Cable of NYC. The biggest issue our agents faced was NYer's calling them "hicks", "rednecks", "yokels", etc just because of an accent. They'd curse our folks out, hang up, and hope to get someone from the NY call center. If they managed to get back to us again, the cursing would be worse.

I've seen it quite a bit. Of course, my example isn't about liberals insomuch as urban dwellers. You can see it in popular media all the time. I was watching Justice League, and caught the "This isn't Smallville" line from Lawrence Fishburns character while talking to Clark Kent. An obvious reference to the city somehow having a sophistication that rural folks just don't "get". The movie "Sweet Home Alabama" was damn near 2 hours of this slur.

Bigotry against rural folks is in your face from media.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The most attention I pay to Hannity is if I know there is a spot I want to see because someone is coming on I want to hear for one reason or another. And that doesn't happen often.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This has been a two lane road for some time. People on the sidelines have seen the back and forth of hyperbole and rhetoric for years and years.

We get it. The right hates the left, the left hates the right. Look at all the threads on ATS, hell, look at the last few days and you'll find no shortage of rant threads about the left.

Practice what you preach or change your speech....something to that extend.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join