It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof the left hates half of all US voters on CNN and a Townhall meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: The2Billies

This has been a two lane road for some time. People on the sidelines have seen the back and forth of hyperbole and rhetoric for years and years.

We get it. The right hates the left, the left hates the right. Look at all the threads on ATS, hell, look at the last few days and you'll find no shortage of rant threads about the left.

The right hates the left, the left hates the right

So , taking you entire post in account (and several historical ones) , you hate yourself ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: seeker1963

Show me them attacking average voters of the dems like this.

Im tired of the both sides do it argument as well.

They attack equally but hide behind the anti-PC self-justification. “It’s just a joke. Can’t people take a joke?”

Peace

Jon Stewart taught us all well didn't he?

Hey remeber that time FBI agents were texting about how they needed an insurance policy against Hillary, and they could smell hillary voters at wal mart?

Remember when a democrat strategist went on hannity and made racial stereotypes about Obama voters and the while panel laughed?

Huh, me neither.

But its cool, Ive been informed it happens all the time

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
I would LOVE to see a similar example.
None have been provided because none exist.

But "both sides do it"
My ass

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Yea was just going to post something similar, who actually watches CNN or FOX and takes it seriously?

I only use MSM for breaking news coverage, and then fan out to other sources from there, their little 'opinion' talk show host shows drag on and on about nothing, quote mine, and over sensationalize topics to the point it gaslights both sides of the aisle unto frenzies to go at each others throats, meanwhile they get all the ad revenue and data they need to keep it all on target. I would be interested how much money those corporate run media sources have made since Trump got into office, or how much data bits they have collected on individuals.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Closed for review....this is NOT the Mud Pit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join