It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The MapHub source has shown 4 suspected cases in NYC for several days now: maphub.net...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The survivors who are really messed up had underlying medical conditions that increased chances of pulmonary or inflammatory syndrome. At least from the papers they’ve published so far.

If it acts like a cold virus, which it’s related to, next time you get it won’t nearly be as bad because your immune cells will partially recognize it. That’s what they’re predicting, it will move throughout the global population seasonally after this initial burn through.
edit on 31-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Apple autocorrect = garbage

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Coronavirus has reached Russia: two patients diagnosed. One in Transbaikalia, and another in Tyumen. Which are separated by about 4,000km. Both are Chinese citizens.
Source

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good News....

UPDATE: Man infected with coronavirus was not contagious during recent trip to Cleveland

www.cleveland19.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Yeah thanks I am prepared now transitioning from shocked and stunned to majorly pissed off

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
According to NY Daily News it was reported via message by NYPD to all eight precincts at 1:56 AM about a case at Elmhurst Hospital, but remains unconfirmed by any other source. Message stated "Make sure the officer has proper gear (mask) to protect themselves..."
a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I heard it likely won't be completed until February & that the workers building one (or both?) of the hospitals were striking/protesting??

The latest live stream of the building event I can find ended two hours ago.

LIVE: Huoshenshan Hospital under construction in Wuhan

I have heard some of the workers are tired, sick and stressed out working multiple shifts straight, real hard on the project managers trying to keep up with it. Not surprised to hear some protesting and others walking off. Looks like the project is pushing on regardless. The risks of working in such an area are high.

It is kinda amazing China can pull of such a project. But how are they going to go as this virus spreads? How are we going to go when it hits us?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Truly revolting.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Power_Semi

Why would there be more? do you know how many are usually there? do you know what the business does?

Yes they normally collect the refuse on a Thursday, the garbage truck driver is Mr. Yung Bin Man, but he hasn't been able to do his rounds this week as he is currently residing in one of the aforementioned wheelie bins.

Everyday Mr. Yung Bin Man made his rounds, and he always heard this little voice in his head:
"Mr. Yung Bin Man: who's gonna collect the bins, when you're gonna be in the bin ? WHO ? "
Get it: WHO ?

Sorry: but a little gallow's-humour sometimes helps.
Maybe it's like a whistling through the graveyard thing ?

Anywho...
The questioning about the meaning or situation of the bins is valid, of course.
But there was this info posted by Kwakakev, on page 191 of this thread:

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

The New Zealand Herald has published a new report that alleges Chinese authorities have resorted to cremating bodies in secret.

DW News East Asia correspondent William Yang cited a report from Chinese-language news outlet Initium, which said cremation facilities in Wuhan, the epicenter of the deadly virus, were receiving bodies directly from hospitals without proper identification and were excluded from the official record.

A crematorium in Wuhan (note that one of the crematoriums in Wuhan) was filled with ashes, and this was just one day of a crematorium.

There are 7 crematoriums in Wuhan.

Love it - humour is always the best way.

On a more serious note the ex-wife is going to a concert in London tomorrow night, travelling there by train then going to be crammed into a place full of sweaty humans, breathing in all of their exhaled bodily fumes, etc.

With any luck she'll have it by the Sunday.
edit on -06:0020205America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 12:23:41 -0600_stAmerica/Chicago0123 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: loam

nobody knows when that was recorder or where that video is coming from

link   
CNN, once again, gets to the heart of the matter:

Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A little bit of a harmless humour for the thread. This explains the shortage of masks pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Suspected case in Cyprus

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Source ???

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
globalnews.ca...

Third case confirmed in Southern Ont. London 1 (NEW), Toronto 2.

Sources told Global News the patient is from London, Ont., and had recently travelled to China.

It’s unclear if the individual is currently receiving treatment in London or Toronto.

edit on 31-1-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For what it’s worth the video is time stamped on WeChat as last week, so it’s recent due to how WeChat works.

Location is not confirmed but from the house’s architecture I would speculate Hangzhou or Anhui Province.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have to keep marking this thread like a dog peeing on territory so i can know here am in the thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cris_y2k_se

See thread others confirmed via NYC Daily News. Edit - I checked not the best or most official confirmation. I would expect officials word shortly.

Right now at work can’t post long form sometimes.
edit on 31-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Truly revolting.

If that is for real, it is very disturbing. It is as though they are sealing up a 'tomb'! Just looking at every ones reactions, dare I say reverence these men are showing...it's the reverence........ very disturbing whether this does apply to this situation or anything else it could be pertaining to be...

Very sad rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.bloombergquint.com...

3,000% Surge

If this is correct.. perhaps we are underestimating this virus and calling it simply a novel coronavirus is minimizing its potential. Maybe considering the immediate future of us VS this virus based on all of the published material of other coronaviruses isnt the correct way to think about this one. EVERYTHING I have posted has been related information from the 6 known coronaviruses and published information ( WHO, Lancet, etc) ... and maybe its all wrong or parts are very wrong when judging this virus. Now IM seeing information that some are 4 day incubation and others are approximately 2 weeks. Some it takes 4 days from actually being symptomatic to be on full respiratory support in the ICU with pulmonary injury and organ failure. Others it acts like the regular influenza A or B.

I think maybe we should rethink this one. I know I am. I mentioned it years ago but Im a former RN who spent a decade inthe ER at a level 4 trauma center.. and now per diem first responder in my area. In emergencies, disasters,or etc.. Im called. There are several of us working in this way. I cant post the emails or whatever I get.. but we have had our SECOND debriefing in a week and a "telebriefing" with a representative with the CDC. Ive had debriefing events with infectious disease and etc... but never a CDC call. The protocol for this one is different... and some blatant disinformation is being passed around that has originated in the MSM and I guess China too. Please realize a thing like this doesnt have to have a high mortality rate to cause massive chaos and shut down. Schools, jails, factories, police, EMS, hospitals, etc. ALL of this can be adversely impacted with how this virus works.

Im NOT saying panic or its the end. LOL! WHat I AM saying is that this one is a bit different and out of an abundance of caution in dealing with a highly transmissible NOVEL virus.. dont fudge on you own disinfection and possible contamination protocols. If you are sick.. go to your hospital or hold in place until an ambulance can transport you. Dont go spreading it around by goig to work, school, shopping, etc if you are symptomatic.

Ok.. flame me all you want. I wont know or care.. Ill be busy for a bit today. LOL!

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join