It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This event in China....it is also a perfect opportunity for CCP to get dissidents vanish, if they really burn bodys there with no record who ?

They most likely take advantage of this to do clean up ?

They have pretty bad record there what comes to liquidate free minds if i understand right ?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Power_Semi

That video offers absolutely no proof of anything other than that they are bins.

I know but on the basis that his other vids look legit I see no reason to doubt it.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
blood bath in the markets

A50 futures for Shanghai...regardless of how valid this issues seems to be or how ridiculous this issue seems to be the market is selling off hardcore on this event

there's going to be a MASSIVE bloodbath on Monday morning, today is BRexit, Sunday night Shanghai Compsite opens for the first time since last Friday

get ready for a wild ride people this is a major black swan event

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

get ready for a wild ride people this is a major black swan event

So it's not a big nothingburger as you said a dozen times or so since the birth of this thread? Thanks for clarifying!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

this is ridiculous that they are shutting down entire countries over a few thousand people getting sick

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: kwakakev

I estimated 75 remains per barrel. This is based on each remains is about 2 liters with each barrel holding 150 liters. Total was 675 for the 9 barrels.

Christ it must be killing at an alarming rate then.

Considering that there are supposedly six more crematories running elsewhere in the city.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

I’ve not posted any of those crematorium videos or stories as there is no way to confirm. I’ve asked friends and family in China and they hear/see same videos and rumors but no solid proof. I’ve been seeing them since last week.

Having lived in China, I’d bet there are some cremations (maybe even mass ones) but the CCP would do this outside the cities in countryside like during Cultural Revolution. I’d say 65% chance there is some truth to the rumor but videos are highly suspect IMHO.

link   

How do they look legit? There is no date, time, context to the location or anything that would vaguely constitute legit.

link   

I estimated 75 remains per barrel. This is based on each remains is about 2 liters with each barrel holding 150 liters. Total was 675 for the 9 barrels.

WOW, So many assumptions.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm just surprised there haven't been more cases already. Did the PTB want to wait until glorious Brexit was fixed?

Do we know any more details about the 2 confirmed and/or those wholed up in Arrow Park? I'm struggling to find reliable UK news sources (not specific to this crisis..it's a general problem)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think it's weird it is taking SO LONG for some of these suspected cases to come back with being positive or negative. For example, the case in Lawrence, KS was announced on Tuesday, but still no answer if they have it or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Right, also why didn’t the guy filming go up and open a bag up for video proof.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
India is getting filled with suspected cases, Punjab near Pakistan has 16 suspected cases ( these has been there since this map opened).
More areas coming every day in India.. its gonna be alarming in few days
Link

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The thing with these videos is just crazy. Transformers looks legit, but it aint real!

Just because it has asian commentary, unless you are a linguist we don't know the dialect. We don't know if its faked, out of context or filmed 5 years ago in another country.

I agree there is something going on and the figures/seriousness is much more significant. However I also believe that jumping on any thing that confirms our bias is not doing any good.
edit on 31-1-2020 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation just announced the fellow who was the first in Canada to be confirmed with the virus has been released.

Of interest is this quote:

The patient's wife also has a confirmed case of the virus, although she has been at their home in self-isolation. Public health officials said Thursday that she is "doing well" and hasn't shown symptoms of infection.

I hadn’t yet read anywhere (perhaps I missed it) that she was infected but not showing symptoms. So, what about all of the other people getting off flights and walking around?

www.cbc.ca...

edit on 31-1-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WSJ article that case counts are too low. It’s behind a paywall, I assume they would do some due diligence before published. The part I can see is about a week old.

WSJ

Anyone have a subscription?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevolutionEvolvd
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Antibacterial wipes are great for bacteria.

Actually, no, they're not, they're really bad for the environment and contribute to the whole anti-biotic-super-bug problems we're experiencing more and more.

Washing hands and wipes could potentially remove any lingering virus from surfaces, but won't do anything to kill a virus.

Warm/hot water will work best for washing hands.

For wiping surfaces, use bleach, or 5% hydrogen peroxide...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hell even if it IS current and IS filmed in Wuhan, who is to say that the bags aren't just filled with garbage, or medical waste, or anything really.

So many assumptions. This situation is already dangerous enough without people overreacting to unsubstantiated videos.
The 2 videos I have seen other people freaking out about on other online communities were both 100% old videos not associated with corona virus at all. This can be a dangerous pandemic without it killing thousands of people a day.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

How do you know it's people's remains could be any kind of clinical waste. Perhaps because of the lockdown they're not collecting the refuse.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sweden has a confirmed case

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join