It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
wjw.hubei.gov.cn...

Last Hubei press conference?

Lol...vl;ra...very long read anyways

Some good info in there...56 degrees celcius for 30 minutes kills virus...and other such stuff

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Funny you post that, China’s Hollywood which is in the quarantine zone is completely closed down. Many TV series which in China run about 50-70 episodes will run out of new episodes soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Meanwhile CNN is mad because of who's sitting around the table, not because of what the table is discussing as emergency virus control measures.

If that tells you anything, it should be that CNN isn't taking this seriously yet.

**NOTE** That is not to inject politics into the thread as much as it is to show that when a network can work the politics to that degree, they aren't taking it serious.
edit on 31-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Most likely a prank, can´t really imagine anyone to lift dead body on the stone fence.
edit on 31-1-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Most likely a prank, can´t really imagine anyone to lift death body on the stone fence.

The Chinese guy who uploaded that vid has just uploaded another:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The thing with all these so called Wuhan videos is there is no evidence of where or when they were filmed. Considering the amount of fake news around this, unless they have a date and confirmation of filming location I'm assuming fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Bit worse than the flu then?

Yeah. Mike Adams from Natural News has his analysis of the situation and where the numbers are going. He provides some good advice about wearing a hazmat suit. Includes other tips about being prepared and what to expect as more cites go into shutdown.

This Will Require Shutting Down Society!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The bloke in that video is so annoying! How can you listen to his god-awful voice without murdering someone?

Rev

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Natural News does not have a good track record for being accurate and truthful, from what I have seen in the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
THREAD:

Whether it was a stolen or bioengineered virus from the Wuhan bioweapons facility that leaked out via an escaped lab bat or an employee contracted the strain..it actually doesn’t matter. It’s here and world governments have now seen the stripes of the CCP refusing scientific help

Cont....
twitter.com...

edit on 31-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I disagree with that assessment. Mike has challenged a lot of the establishment and fake news and has paid a heavy toll for it. If you like CNN then I can understand that you do not trust Mike. Like everyone he is not perfect and may make mistakes, but I do not see him selling out. He does have a strong background in health sciences and a tough reputation in calling it as he sees it.

I have him on my list as someone worth listening too.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't trust the MSM, but I have read too much on Natural News that was just wrong in the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
American Airlines just joined Delta in canceling all flights to and from China. Don’t have a link handy.

Also,

Medical journal The Lancet just published a new study claiming that up to 75,800 people might already be infected with novel coronavirus in the city of Wuhan alone.

I’m at work someone will need to dig a link, easy to find as the Corona page on Lancet is not paywalled, Google can find it.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That Chinese guy has another one from a day ago - if this is true then it's WAY worse than the Chinese are saying:

The question is how many cremated bodies can you fit in an wheelie bin?

edit on -06:0020205America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 10:02:25 -0600_stAmerica/Chicago0102 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:0020205America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jan 2020 10:03:10 -0600_stAmerica/Chicago0103 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think someone mentioned it a few pages back. I think they said either 600 or 650, but I could be mistaken.

Rev

edit on 31/1/2020 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I estimated 75 remains per barrel. This is based on each remains is about 2 liters with each barrel holding 150 liters. Total was 675 for the 9 barrels.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've just had another tip-off (different source this time so don't know how reliable it'll be) that there's another confirmed case in the UK already in Sheffield.

Doubt it'll be officially confirmed until Saturday or Sunday if it is indeed true at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I estimated 75 remains per barrel. This is based on each remains is about 2 liters with each barrel holding 150 liters. Total was 675 for the 9 barrels.

Christ it must be killing at an alarming rate then.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That video offers absolutely no proof of anything other than that they are bins.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I knew it was something like that! Thank you for correcting me.

Rev

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join