It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Maybe the hi vis jacket protects against the virus lol

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

you're not wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

you're not wrong.

Seriously people might think I'm making this up but it's the Gods honest truth.

Ex-wifes sister qualified from University with a degree in teaching.

After she'd qualified she was trying to work something out and she said to me - completely seriously (I thought she was joking at first, but she wasn't) - "how do you work out percentages again?"

How the hell can she have a degree in anything?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
3rd Case to be announced in Ontario Canada

I am getting from the article the man travelled to China and is from London Ontario and being treated there. Apparently the man hospitalized in Toronto has been released..
The new confirmed case is to be announced at 2:30 PM est. This is now very close to home..

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Fleeing Chinese Telling the Truth

More bad news, things are much worst than what we are being informed about. Dave has talked to 4 people who have recently gotten out of China. People are getting shot trying to break quarantine. Some can still buy their way out. Doctors deemed dissenters are being shot. Mass riots are breaking out. Police are going out in larger groups. Military is mobilizing. Workers are getting sick, staying home and shutting down the factories.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

Its even more worrying as they have a contract for school buses!

Why should we be worried?
A couple of days ago you thought this was all balloney. Balloney and hyped up.
I am actually serious, are you slowly coming round to the idea that this is kind of different from the 'usual' winter flu?
Just because it may not be too deadly [yet] doesn't mean it won't have a major impact on the world in other ways.
People will die, either of the illness or from lack of food or maybe even riots etc.

Personally I think we should treat all outbreaks that propagate this fast as if they were extremely dangerous.
Not just you but a couple of others on here keep saying 'stay calm, nothing is going to happen'. I think we are well past that already. I am not even worried personally, but man at some point people have to realise that this ain't like the Ebola or Bird flu 'incident' or any other virus going round.
This has already a firm place in future history as it is, and we know nothing yet.

I don't want this to get worse but it looks like it is. We just don't know how much worse.
Time to put a seat belt on.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
if you haven't yet, check out this threat on ATS!
They got an interesting find there

THIS

edit: just saw it was posted here two pages back, sorry but to much to sift through atm!

And there is a 6th case in Germany, same company

edit on 31-1-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Confirmed both confirmed in UK is in York!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I never said this was baloney! I have been concerned from day 1 that this was something more that is being let on.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I have been saying that we should be seeking evidenced based information, that is very different!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Hecate666

I never said this was baloney! I have been concerned from day 1 that this was something more that is being let on.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I have been saying that we should be seeking evidenced based information, that is very different!

It's hard to gather evidence based information when the evidence is being deliberately hidden.

Let's all just agree that this is very bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
US coronavirus evacuees being kept under 14-day quarantine, CDC says.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It was reportedly proven that this is not a bio-weapon, but that has come into question again, on this non peer=reviewed report posted by ATS'er Anzha

The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature...

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
AF1 prepped for China.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Weren't you just saying this was a non-event multiple times over the past week?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Great post! What is bothering about that article is the doctor is saying some patients are negative after two tests and then positive on the third one.

Are we doing three tests here, also?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"BREAKING: CDC is now ordering the 195 U.S. citizens who were flown from Wuhan China to a military base in Southern California to remain there for 14 days. They've already been there 2 days.
It was voluntary.
It's now mandatory.
So far none of the 195 have #coronavirus."

Don't know if this was posted but it is news to me. That is a lot of people. I've been looking on twitter and I've already seen many new videos popping up today of people dropping dead in various places in China.

Edit: Someone beat me to it by a few minutes
edit on 31-1-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The first case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Sweden. The patient is a woman who had visited the Wuhan area in China.
twitter.com...

@CNBC

United joins Delta and American in suspending flights between the U.S. and mainland China. United’s flight suspension will go into effect Feb. 6.
twitter.com...
edit on 31-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
AF1 prepped for China.

Needs goggles for the windshield (remember somewhere in the 1st 15 pages we learned nCov-2019 can be transmitted through the eyes?), I give it an 8/10

edit on 31-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Fleeing Chinese Telling the Truth

More bad news, things are much worst than what we are being informed about. Dave has talked to 4 people who have recently gotten out of China. People are getting shot trying to break quarantine. Some can still buy their way out. Doctors deemed dissenters are being shot. Mass riots are breaking out. Police are going out in larger groups. Military is mobilizing. Workers are getting sick, staying home and shutting down the factories.

Rha ro. Walmart will become depleted in a week.
Now there will be a run on Walmart goods.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Genetic sequencing suggests 2019nCoV has its origins in bats but now is able to spread from person to person. Experts believe the virus spreads mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, the same way flu spreads."
CDC update 31 Jan

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join