It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of possible false Flag on January 20, 2020 USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So groups like League of the South, Traditionalist Worker Party, and Vanguard America are patriots and not white supremacists?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Bloodworth

So groups like League of the South, Traditionalist Worker Party, and Vanguard America are patriots and not white supremacists?

Never heard of them???do they commit alot of crime? Do they have large numbers in prisons?

How about members.....? Are the country wide?

Maybe if you put things into perspective the bloods, crips, Latin kings. Ms13 are probably 50% larger. Have committed more crimes, have more people incarcerated. More members country wide.

One group are people never supposed to be in the country...I can understand having problems that start within your own citizens.

But if you have a large country wide gang that are not even citizens.. then there is a long list of failures along the way that created their existence.

Personally by me the jails are filled with ms13 and black Gang members...if people see ms13 graffiti they just drive by.

If people see a group of young men wearing mS13 colors or tattoos....they are not motivated to say anything.

Now about 3x a year these kkk fliers are put in peoples mail boxes...and you would think it was an epidemic...its front page news, cops out in force. Community comes together to fight back.

Democrats are afraid to speak bad about people of color even if they are gang members.

(post by EyeKyu removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Probably many of us know that on January 20 in Virginia there is suppose to be a big protest over the proposed gun restrictions put forth by the Democratic governor. OK so there will be a protest... But wait there is more.

I moved to VA in 2015 from NY for work related reasons. I lived in Charlottesville, VA - great little city!

I had never owned a handgun before but when I learned I would need to move back up north, I decided to buy a gun because, well....Virginia.

I walked into a well stocked local pawn shop and saw a really nice Smith & Wesson 9mm in the case for sale at a terrific price - $350. So I decided to buy it. I also bought a great nylon holster for it for $29.

Total transaction time from me pointing it out in the case to walking out with it in a holster on my hip (VA is an open carry state) - 10 minutes.

10 minutes.

All VA does is a quick background check to ensure you have no felony convictions. Period.

10 minutes. And that's the way it should be for law abiding citizens exercising their constitutional rights.

Here it is next to my cable remote on my coffee table.

edit on 1/20/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A few Antifa types may get slapped to pavement.

Antifa seem to be standing with the protesters in this one.

Now that seems a more plausible false flag than the one that the OP is talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If the lunatics in fatigues and dont tread on me shirts would vote they would not have to run around with their AR 15s in public scarring the average citizen! These protests are just fuel for the left ! How to get rid of guns : #1 Dont pass any new gun laws , but threaten to confiscate guns with a bill in the works . #2 Wait for all the tacti- goons to show up with AR 15s and Benelli M4 shotguns around their necks screaming about militias and hanging politicians . #3 Sit back and watch the 2A lunatic fringe create more evidence for gun grabs . #4 Some idiot shoots someone or causes terror in the streets and its all over for the weekend militia crowd . Virginia has not even passed a law yet ! After the 20th the majority of Virginia will support AR 15 gun grabs . The NRA has been hyjacked by a small percentage of fantasy last stand end of the world white men who are losing their identity to a different world . Like it or not the AR 15 loving goofs are going to mess the whole 2A up for the rest of us ! Im a 2A believer , but Im in no way under a delusion that a bunch of fat fatigue wearing weekend warriors are going to stand up against any rouge military! The militia theory was good in theory when guns were equal on both sides ! What are a bunch of gun nuts going to do about drone attacks , communication jamming, force vector AI and a vertically integrated supply structure . If 20% of US citizens took up arms against any form of state or federal backed military it would be over by the evening news ! The tacti- cool crowd are littered with religious eschatological loons that are not that much different than the theocratic terrorists we fight around the world . These goofs sitting in homemade bunkers with their short wave radios , John Birch Society tracks , bibles , off grid magazines and 55 gallon drum of water are a threat to a nation that needs to grow in a peaceful manner . Its the fringe of society that ruins everything for the rest of us ! The liberal ran cities are a mess and the ultra conservative Texas mentality of shoot who ever you want as long as one toe was on your god given property are no places I want to be ! Yet Texas and California extremists push plenty of garbage on the middle Americans ! Antifa and the Black Panthers are identity driven armed thugs ! How are they different from these backwood Christian AR 15 cultists who threaten violence unless their needs are not met ? Lunatic is Lunatic no matter the side ! Ill peacefully keep my Glock single stack and shut up about armed rebellions that are just grown men Rambo fantasies. A 30 yr old white male with a beard,jacked up diesel, Hick Life Sticker, Punisher skull sticker , rebel flag sticker is close to as ignorant as a lesbian in a prius with a Freedom for the Gays sticker ! Society has no use for either of their identities!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
If the lunatics in fatigues and dont tread on me shirts would vote

How do you know they do not vote?

The NRA has been hyjacked by a small percentage of fantasy last stand end of the world white men who are losing their identity to a different world .

Source?

are a threat to a nation

How so? How does it affect you at all?

Its the fringe of society that ruins everything for the rest of us !

Again, how so?

mentality of shoot who ever you want

You are over exaggerating.

threaten violence unless their needs are not met ?

Needs? Or rights? There is a difference?

old white male with a beard

You sound scared of alpha males. Even if what they do has no effect on you.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The good news is that nothing terrible happened today other than some woman getting arrested for wearing a mask. I'm still catching up though.
edit on 20-1-2020 by AutomateThis1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Too many people want to take away a right, too many have embraced fascism.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
The good news is that nothing terrible happened today other than some woman getting arrested for wearing a mask. I'm still catching up though.

Nothing happened this time - by the grace of God and the wee people.

But I remember living in Charlottesville during the Confederate statue debacle and no one thought anything would happen there either during that time. I mean, it was just good old sleepy, Charlottesville...

And look how that turned out.

edit on 1/20/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The liberal media were really looking forward to reporting at least one shooting death. That should tell everyone who the real enemies of America are.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The framing of the media reports were ridiculous. They were just looking for reasons to label everyone there as racists, and extremists. It was good seeing everyone there being peaceful.

I saw some funny videos of it though. There's one of a black man walking down the street with a big American flag telling people to make way for his white priviledge, and that he was actually the governorband wearing black face.

It was good seeing people of all backgrounds and cultures there. It really poked a hole in the medias portrayal of it being a white racist thing.

One thing that kind of stuck out to me is that the Governor apparently called of the counter-protest.

So....... the government had recruited people to protest against 2A supporters? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

"They were just looking for reasons to label everyone there as racists, and extremists"

They didn't need a reason, they did that anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

True.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Seems pantifa is a little more well behaved when their opposition is obviously armed.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well folks I am just thankful there was not bloodshed or the beginnings of something that could get out of control...in a negative way obviously.. Hundreds of guns and no one was shot... Maybe more guns does equal a safer society..hahahah

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

The NRA has been hyjacked by a small percentage of fantasy last stand end of the world white men who are losing their identity to a different world .

Source?

are a threat to a nation

Again, how so?

AR-15 and homosexuality are identities! Alpha Male’s lol ! More like identity crisis males !

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Source?

are a threat to a nation

Again, how so?

Ignorance of identity driven people are a threat to society! I dont want gays or militia types anywhere near me ! Lunatic fringe !

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

So you cannot answer any of my questions. Got it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

If the lunatics in fatigues and dont tread on me shirts would vote they would not have to run around with their AR 15s in public scarring

Might just be what stands between you and a tyrannical totalitarian takeover of the country. And it’s “ scaring” not “scarring”.
Just take off the “ fatigues” and replace with tri- cornered hats and you might get the picture of how our Constitution came about, and you can thank my Patriot ancestor as well. You’re welcome.
They still do re-enactments in some places, if you didn’t get your Revolutionary history in the schoolbooks. I also recommend seeing the movie, “The Patriot”.
edit on 21-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join