It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of possible false Flag on January 20, 2020 USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Antifa seem to be standing with the protesters in this one.

We shall see about that.

Doesn't help that an NBC journalist called this rally a "white nationalist" rally in a tweet, that he has since deleted.

Nice way to stir up trouble before the event.

SEE!

If you want to protest that they are denying your rights, according to these meat-twinkies, you're a Nazi!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Antifa seem to be standing with the protesters in this one.

We shall see about that.

Doesn't help that an NBC journalist called this rally a "white nationalist" rally in a tweet, that he has since deleted.

Nice way to stir up trouble before the event.

SEE!

If you want to protest that they are denying your rights, according to these meat-twinkies, you're a Nazi!

But,
If there are genuine concerns about this rally...that just might include a gun carrying rationale that just might include such a scenario, should it be ignored?...and not this wait and see attitude, rather than nip it in the bud?

It does seem that Feds have arrested several people, mostly youngish, a few days ago, maybe more now since it's obvious that they are listening to chatter.
The only question is then..have they got it right, or just upped the ante, only then can you say, we shall see. It's sad.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah, they arrested a bunch of Canadians that were here illegally.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Feel free to read the statement from Antifa Seven Hills, the Richmond "branch" of Antifa, on what their official position and rationale is regarding the protests tomorrow.

Antifa Seven Hills

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah, they arrested a bunch of Canadians that were here illegally.

One of them is an illegal, that is known, maybe that's the guy That I posted on..I don't know as yet, while I don't think so,
and has been arrested on US soil.
All those arrested were subject of an FBI infiltration, and may be bye the bye in regard to the Virginia protest.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So Canadian Nazi's wanted to stir up trouble.

We also have Antifa (communists) that'll be kicking someone's ass, maybe beating up another reporter, probably destroying property.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I pray to Allah nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I pray to Allah nothing happens.

Infidels be hatin'. . . . . brah.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
antifa

So Canadian Nazi's wanted to stir up trouble.

We also have Antifa (communists) that'll be kicking someone's ass, maybe beating up another reporter, probably destroying property.

That's an interesting remark about commies, all the evidence seems to point to disparate groupings of different colouring of the,' left', much the same as the disparate groupings of the, 'right' Taking 'sides' echoes of dissolution, exactly as Steve Bannon would love. Funny enough, thus far Bannon has talked a lot of shiite, and ain't been arrested.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

*shrugs*

You want to be on record defending communist Antifa that's on you.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't like this. Being told they can't be armed and have to stay inside a cage is ridiculous. I wouldn't be caught inside that cage, and anyone else with half a brain wouldn't either. That situation can most likely set up a scene called "Look What Happens When You Mess With The Government." This is ridiculous. The Virginian government is corrupt as hell, and they're more than likely going to get away with it.

Of course they're going to label 2A supporters as extremists. Any supporter of "Sic Semper Tyranny" is an extremist, because they want to do away with the politicians who are pushing this. The fact that the Virginian government is attempting to hinder it's citizens from doing so only shows how much they don't care about their citizens. Their representatives should be removed from office and never allowed to participate in politics again. The governor should spend the rest of his life in prison at the least.

Honestly, I would think the citizens would be in the right for marching in and dragging out all the politicians pushing this and make a mockery out of them, and the police should allow it.

This would would be a big warning to all of the other politicians across this country.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Blueracer

Anyone who shows up to defend the 2nd Amendment will be painted as a Nazi by the MSM and evil meat-twinkie leftists.

That is pretty much what I said. But with supporting sources.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is probably a Sun Tzu lesson along the lines of "don't let your enemy set up field of battle" looks to me like a setup.

Virginian 2A movement has done well at local and county levels where the State Tyranny has not embedded itself yet.

If they have any incident at all it will only play into hands of those opposing constitutional rights, those who control media, state government and deep state.

Best to back away and pick the field.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Virginians are in a lose lose situation here. In my philosophical/political beliefs I really do value peace, and trying to solve things with words, but realistically that's just not possible sometimes.

I really do want these protests to be peaceful, but when words don't work and the voices of the citizens aren't being heard action needs to be taken.

Are the protestors going to just peacefully allow themselves to be herded into cages like bleating sheep? Are they going to risk putting their lives into the hands of a state government that wants to hinder law abiding people from defending themselves?

If they do that the Virginia state government will have succeeded in making a mockery of Virginians.

The Governor will say look at you in this safe cage we provided for you. See how we have listened to what you have to say, we didn't ban AR15s, but look you're safe. You don't need guns. You have us. We will keep you safe in designated safe areas.

Worst case scenario is that a mass shooting starts and all hell breaks loose. Unarmed people unable to protect themselves, people shooting at each other. All the politicians safe in their official building, and in the aftermath that will be used as a reason to force a complete weapon ban.

In any case unless the Governor is forced out, and these bills prevented from being passed, the Virginians are going to get the ass end of the deal.

There's a time for sitting and protesting in peace, and there's a time when it's necessary to take a stand and show that what's at stake isn't a laughing matter.

We're getting to a point in history where either we're just going to roll over as a people and take it, or unite together, and stand up against all the BS these politicians are dragging us through.

They just love getting face time on the media, and taking selfies, and getting all the publicity they desire. They care more about how they look than running our country. They care more about theirnown personal interests and getting even, and making sure that they get a majority in the government so they can more easily pass laws that put more money into their pockets, and make changes to our constitution to ensure they maintain power to the greatest extent possible. There is no balance in the US government anymore.

Screw these guys. They don't care about any of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind that lunatic leftists will dress up in the maga hats they secretly masturbate to in their basement dwellings and start some # to show how dangerous the right is. Just like the idiot liberals in Australia lighting bush fires to prove climate change is real.

When the facts don't support your argument change the facts - its the liberal way.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I have no doubt in my mind that lunatic leftists will dress up in the maga hats they secretly masturbate to in their basement dwellings and start some # to show how dangerous the right is. Just like the idiot liberals in Australia lighting bush fires to prove climate change is real.

When the facts don't support your argument change the facts - its the liberal way.

Nobody doubts that will happen

Not even the moronic leftists themselves

The ONLY people who will be fooled by that more-than-obvious tactic will be the easily-manipulated media-fed clowns who screech whatever the media TELLS them to screech

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky Being it's my brother's 69th birthday,perhaps he will try passing himself off at 68,but I'm not struck by dementia

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Except the only people making threats of violence are the far Right. Even the VCDL is only worried about the neo-Nazi crowd. But hey, you've got your narrative set so you can blame the Left for any violence that occurs. Good for you!

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You have to be careful.....liberal Democrats will mark all these people for targeting later.

Just like the Chinese protesters....china will let them yell all they want, but at the end of the day. China will mark all those involved and arrest them all.

Sometimes you have a clear line drawn and have to let them fight it out

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Except the only people making threats of violence are the far Right. Even the VCDL is only worried about the neo-Nazi crowd. But hey, you've got your narrative set so you can blame the Left for any violence that occurs. Good for you!

The scary part is how the left try and incorporate Patriots with so called neo nazis.

And when I go on YouTube I see many videos of antifa and BLM rioting, dressed in armor to fight.

Cant find too many videos of neo nazis doing the same?

I think the final straw was when an antifa walked passed this elderly women and violently pushed her and ripped an American flag from her hands.

Most citizens are against the group that want to tear down flags and for the ones who wave them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join