It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of possible false Flag on January 20, 2020 USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can only hope that there is no violence.

But I fear that is what the governor and his supporters desire. It'd strengthen their argument for the removal of rights.

The bills don't remove gun rights do they..?
Do they? Or disinfo?:up

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
To all of that I say: O'rly? Do tell..

Antifa Group to March with Pro-gun protesters at Virginia Rally

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You mean like this?

Virginia Lawmaker Will Spend Pro-Gun Rally In Safe House Following Death Threats

Hopefully we don't have another "unite the right rally"

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's what everyone is worried about. The far Right extremists are saying similar things to what they said before UTR.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If the frigid air that arrived in the Midwest last night, makes it to Richmond by Monday, that might put a damper on things.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's what everyone is worried about. The far Right extremists are saying similar things to what they said before UTR.

Problem is a number of formerly respectable news organization has labeled every pro-gun group even loosely attached to this planned protest as extremist, or extreme they are trying really hard to paint every single person that is planning to show up as a sheet wearing cross burning nutcase.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That's not what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about convos on 4chan and Discord from the same kind of people that went to UTR with a plan to commit violence.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I think the protesters should just play the game. Leave the guns at home and just bring some tools and build a right nice gallows on the front lawn of the capital building. Now that is a protest statement.

I agree with the OP though, the air surrounding this whole thing smells fishy. I believe the end goal of the government is to declare and label pro 2A folks as domestic terrorist, so a false flag to push this narrative is a high possibility.

G,day
para 1. abso-bloody-lutely the best protest idea I have heard in years
para 2. think that was done some years ago
its here on sight somewhere
think it was ex serviceman first then gun owners/patriots then Christians
was informed by a former member of the aussie federal police formerly the commonwealth police
that the fbi tried it on down here and were told to piss off

but who knows times and people in power have changed down here too
keep yer powder dry bloke

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If the protesters are jerked around, it might cause damage elsewhere out of tight control areas. Just a handful could cause calamity if the government don't play fair, overtaxing police and fire departments. Closing highways, allying with truckers.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I get that, and I dont doubt there are bad people planning on doing violent things.

The problem is with the news reporting that everyone going in support of the 2A as an extremists is going to make it real easy for the govt to label everyone an extremist once something happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I get that, and I dont doubt there are bad people planning on doing violent things.

The problem is with the news reporting that everyone going in support of the 2A as an extremists is going to make it real easy for the govt to label everyone an extremist once something happens.

Same playbook was used in Charlottesville.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The media has been talking about nazis and far right groups, which will be a very small number of the total that show up. And militia, which has a bad connotation to people who do not know any better. But what they are insinuating is that everyone who shows up is a nazi/militia member/far right extremist. And that will, somehow, make it okay to take away their rights and "beat" them into submission.

Link 1

Extremist groups have blanketed social media and online forums with ominous messages and hinted at potential violence.

Link 2

Six neo-Nazis have been arrested just days before a gun rally in Virginia is expected to draw thousands, including far-right extremists.

Link 3

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on Wednesday declared a state of emergency and banned all types of weapons from the gun rally, citing reports that armed militia groups were planning to attend.

Link 4

Discussions about the rally have been lighting up online platforms frequented by anti-government militia groups and white supremacists for weeks, and various extremist groups have vowed to attend.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Irishhaf

That's not what I'm talking about though. I'm talking about convos on 4chan and Discord from the same kind of people that went to UTR with a plan to commit violence.

I'm thinking everyone needs to step back and realize that anyone can larp on these anon chat boards like 4chan etc...
Giving ZERO credence to anything that is said. The governor could have a whole team working on making gun owners look psycho.

I just read about a news source getting caught doing just that the other day.

"Look at what someone just wrote!"

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
100 bucks says red-flag Trump doesn't do anything accept tweet for more fear votes.
Something like.

"This is very disturbing, see what happens when you vote Democrat?"
Lol

Dollars to donuts he actually set it up.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's obviously because Nibiru is on its final approach.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

And I'm saying that we're seeing the same people and organizations that were talking about committing violence in the runup to UTR now saying the same things about Richmond.

You can ignore the fact that these people and groups exist all you want but it doesn't change reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Anyone who shows up to defend the 2nd Amendment will be painted as a Nazi by the MSM and evil meat-twinkie leftists.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
Ah, the fenced area. They do that in the UK. they keep the protesters in a tight area. In the UK it's called "Kettling", you know like a kettle. Now you know what happens on the inside of a kettle? It gets hotter and hotter till something blows. An already known technique to a crowd of peaceful protesters to tip over the edge into violence.
Just my take as soon as I saw the "containment area".

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

What if that's all just disinformation and the real goal is to lower the number of pro gun people from showing up?

The worst thing that could happen is this pro gun rally is small.
The news would show that on t.v. for weeks and use it to say that most of the country wants more gun laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join