It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video On Underground ET Base In Alaska Described By Remote Viewers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I have heard that the "round screen" is actually a dimensional sphere (time bubble?). They have the ability to manipulate time within that sphere, but they have a limited duration to do so.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Regarding the youtube video that you share, 10 Facts About the Little Known Alaska Triangle, at 1:16 is a map of the triangle. A line designating "magnetic anomalies caused by variations in Earth Materials and structure" points to a location on the map. Coincidentally, this is the same location for H.A.A.R.P.
SNF

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I find this subject fascinating. Having said that, remote viewing is not a reliable source and is not evidence. Is there any real, physical evidence to back up these claims? I’ll keep an open mind on this subject, but it would be nice for once if someone had some real, physical proof supporting such wild claims as an underground ET base in Alaska.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
I find this subject fascinating. Having said that, remote viewing is not a reliable source and is not evidence. Is there any real, physical evidence to back up these claims? I’ll keep an open mind on this subject, but it would be nice for once if someone had some real, physical proof supporting such wild claims as an underground ET base in Alaska.

Riiighht.
Why would the DOD spend over $20,000,000.00 spanning 2 decades on an unreliable source.
Or how could one believe that the program originator, Russell Targ, receive a B.S. in physics from Queens College and complete two years of graduate work in physics at Columbia University, contribute to the development of frequency modulation and mode-locking lasers, work in electro-optics as a senior staff scientist at the Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, and contribute to aviation windshear sensing applications of Doppler heterodyne lidar technology. Let's not include that he worked with NASA engineers on an ESP program for astronauts.

Yuup, must be bogus.
edit on V452020Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 19 Jan 2020 11:45:46 -06001 by Violater1 because: utj;i

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Riiighht.
Why would the DOD spend over $20,000,000.00 spanning 2 decades on an unreliable source.
Or how could one believe that the program originator, Russell Targ, receive a B.S. in physics from Queens College and complete two years of graduate work in physics at Columbia University, contribute to the development of frequency modulation and mode-locking lasers, work in electro-optics as a senior staff scientist at the Lockheed Missiles and Space Company, and contribute to aviation windshear sensing applications of Doppler heterodyne lidar technology. Let's not include that he worked with NASA engineers on an ESP program for astronauts.

Yuup, must be bogus.

I never claimed RV is bogus so why are you insinuating that I did?

I said RV is an unreliable source of evidence/proof without having demonstrable, verifiable evidence to support it.

It would be ignorant to claim otherwise.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Riiighht.

Yuup, must be bogus.

I never claimed RV is bogus so why are you insinuating that I did?

I said RV is an unreliable source of evidence/proof without having demonstrable, verifiable evidence to support it.

It would be ignorant to claim otherwise.

The military only requires Results. They don't care too much about proof in that kind of formerly black budget enterprise.

Results. That's why they pay those big bucks. And RV did not let them down.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've lurked ATS for years, and feel it's time for me to give this information. I believe everything happens for a reason, and seeing this topic give me an opening, and given my current life condition, I feel it's time to leave my story which might spark some discovery. I only read things on here because I was concerned by this site's privacy, and I'm a slow typer and the people here liked to argue which I cannot keep up with, but I don't have anything to lose now.

This alien base in Mount Hayes is real.

In the 70s I worked out of Fort Greely, that is when the joint alien-human interactions at the secret base south of Greely was apparently in high swing. It was us getting "settled" in with them. No, I did not work directly with anyone (or any aliens) involved with the secret base. However, contractors (mostly mechanical engineers) and equipment steadily streamed south of Greely, to a destination classified, and when there is allegedly nothing there. Greely is already extremely remote (even more so back then), so this was always unusual to us. There were not many of us on the base, and we knew everyone, so anyone who was "new" was immediately noticed and often struck up for conversation. One of the construction personnel from this secret base drove in and was drinking with us. He told us he was being sent back to the states because he saw something he was not supposed to. There was a curfew at a "base in the mountains" for some of the working personnel and they had to be inside a windowless barracks during sleep hours. He, however, hid under a piece of machinery the hours before the curfew and never went into the barracks. He was curious to see why this was being enforced. My memory is a little hazy on details forgive me.

What he witnessed was a UFO, a flying saucer shaped one, emerge from a tunnel which he never been down and was not permitted access to. Part of the mountain side "opened up" and the saucer slowly and quietly hovered out of the mountain before almost instantly zipping out and away. It had a bluish light under it. He was caught while standing there dumbfounded. This stranger left Greely that night and I don't know whatever came of him (there were no cellphones or media to follow back then). I remember he was being sent back somewhere to the lower 48.

A few nights each month me and 2 buddies stayed out then watching the sky towards Mount Hayes, and we caught glimpses of the saucers shooting out over the horizon at speeds I never imagined possible.

The good news is they did not kill the man who broke curfew and saw one. I don't think our govt, or whoever is involved in this, is out to kill us like some here claim, or the media suggests. They're after technology it seems and paving a "path" for us.

What I learned from his story, and others passing thru, by piecing together bits, is that it is a joint human-alien base at Mount Hayes. What they were doing exactly I'm not sure. I don't know their "agenda", but they did work on saucer crafts together at the least. I did not speak with anyone who saw an alien directly. The engineers were under strict supervision and curfews (and even more so after the mishap with the one), but there is NO doubt in my mind there is an extraterrestrial base somewhere in that mountain, and I would love for someone to someday go there to find it, or organize a party to scout it. Reveal them, or say hi to them, or just experience it and get it on video. I hope this post doesn't get removed because its taken me a very long time to type (I'm not that swift) and I am pointing out where to find an alien base. This remote sensing stuff I do not believe in, but from my own experiences, I can confirm what is being said in this "RV" session.

Godspeed
edit on 21-1-2020 by ApCadmus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ApCadmus

Superb addition to this thread, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Just to add to your comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmmm, government folks “discussing” aliens and ufos? All we have is their word? Call it disclosed. a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Great addition to the thread. IF you’re telling the truth, I’m hoping(If the Govt is really doing this), that in the long term it’s for the betterment of mankind. I’m planning to do a search of Mt. Hayes and the surrounding area using Google Earth and Maps later tonight, I’ll see if I notice anything out of the ordinary.

edit on 21-1-2020 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

This alien base in Mount Hayes is real...

Cool story bro... But how do we know that you didn't just make it up?

If it can not be verified in any way then it is just another story among the myriad of unverifiable UFO stories out there.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius
Anybody willing to check Govt contracts for the mid 1970s for Ft. Greely and the surrounding area? Maybe see if there’s aerial photos from that period of the Mt. Hayes area, or NOTAM messages from back then asking civilian aircraft to stay out of the area?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I miss stuff like this on here. Whatever happened this ATS? we now got the ATS we have today and it's horrible.
edit on 22-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hmm... Guess you Never heard of these Visionary's . Is Any of this Nonsense Believable ? ....

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Excellent, excellent, excellent thread!!

First, I think extraterrestrial/extradimensional visitation is clear and obvious. If they were to ever land on the White House lawn and they're asked why didn't they show themselves to us, they will say:

"You have seen us in thousands of pictures and videos. We have appeared to Police Officers, Military Personnel and more. We have caused your nuke plants to malfunction. We have evaded capture from your best planes. We have abducted some of your citizens and had close encounters with them. We have appeared to different civilizations throughout history. If you don't believe your own eyes, then that's your stupidity."

Next, Remote Viewing is not only reliable, the best practitioners of RV have been given military medals for their service in these areas.

There have been efforts to debunk RV by people like Mentalist Derren Brown.

Derren Brown tried his best to debunk this but he couldn't. Remote Viewing is well documented and well respected Statistician Jessica Utts came to the same conclusion when she was hired by the Government to look over these studies. Also, the Government had a remote viewing program that was funded for 23 years and Jimmy Carter even talked about a Medium that helped find a downed plane. His picture of the fountain and horse sculpture was close. The woman was very impressed but looked like she was a Derren shill that was supposed to debunk it but couldn't.

Here's a video of Joe McMoneagle being tested and this test was designed by Scientist:

Here's more about Joseph McMoneagle:

McMoneagle's early career was as an NCO and he retired after 20 years as a chief warrant officer. He was severely injured in a helicopter accident in Vietnam. He was involved in intelligence work for 15 years. From 1978, he was known as "Remote Viewer No. 1" at Project Stargate — the U.S. Army's psychic intelligence unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.[3] At his retirement McMoneagle earned his Legion of Merit for his last ten years of service, including five years of work in SIGINT (SIGnals INTelligence) and five years in the RV program.[4][5][6][7] He retired from the Army in 1984, but continued work as a consultant at Stargate until 1993.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is important because he was given the Legion of Merit Award in his last year of service and the Award says it's for the skills he showed in Remote Viewing. Here's more about the Legion of Merit Award.

The Legion of Merit (LOM) is a military award of the United States Armed Forces that is given for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services and achievements. The decoration is issued to members of the eight uniformed services of the United States[5] as well as to military and political figures of foreign governments.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ask yourself, why would they give a Remote Viewer this award if RV is just nonsense?

This is a really good thread and the question has to be asked. Why are people seeing all these strange things and why are all of these people vanishing in this area?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The US government has never been known to waste money and the list of failed projects has no entries.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that I love this thread too, even though I am an (uniformed on the topic) skeptic on RV. Some good arguments on here for it though.

I love Trump, and enjoy many of the political threads, but like others have said, ATS needs some balance. As someone who primarily lurks, it's hard for me to complain. But please ATS members, keep making time for these types of threads too.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thank you for something more akin to the old days of ATS ! The politics ( me included) have gotten to be boring !

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Spot on...

Know the truth and it will set you free.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
this is good info I'm probably going to move there

top topics

<< 1   >>

join