It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video On Underground ET Base In Alaska Described By Remote Viewers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There has been much speculation over the years, on whether or not extraterrestrials are living on Earth in underground bases.

Back in 2012, there was a huge thread on extraterrestrials operating a base in Alaska. Click HERE to read it.

Today, I just watched a well done video, that was posted today on YouTube, concerning the CIA's Stargate Project. The video also explains how remote viewers, working for the Stargate Project, located and described an underground facility beneath Mount Hayes, Alaska.

It’s also at the epicenter of what locals call the Alaska Triangle…a hot spot for reports of unexplained lights, vanishing hikers and even diminutive beings living in the wilderness.

Stargate Project:

... a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.

Stargate Project work primarily involved remote viewing, the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.

The project was overseen until 1987 by Lt. Frederick Holmes "Skip" Atwater, an aide and "psychic headhunter" to Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, and later president of the Monroe Institute.
SOURCE

The video states that the CIA has files, based on the remote viewer's notes, that describes the extraterrestrials that live in underground bases on Earth. The video points out that ET's living in a base beneath Mt. Hayes, could be behind the strange disappearances that occur in the Alaska Triangle.

From an article published in 2018:

More People Disappear in the Alaska Triangle Than Anywhere in the U.S.

Again, given the sheer size of the Triangle, it’s easy to chalk up its “mysteries” to the obvious perils of traveling through such a vast, inhospitable landscape. But, by the numbers, it seems something more interesting is at play. More than 16,000 souls — including airplane passengers and hikers, locals and tourists — have disappeared within the Alaska Triangle since 1988. The rate per 1,000 people is more than twice the national average.

www.themanual.com...

Here's the video: Military Files Show Extraterrestrial Base Under Alaska Observed in 1987

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I read this, this AM.

Some of the details are too over the top for me even.

S&F's for posting it.

edit on 18-1-2020 by LookingAtMars because: '

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Is the RV Ingo Swan?

I heard that the majority of disappearances in Alaska is attributed to local drunks wandering off.
(That’s the cover anyway)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Is the RV Ingo Swan?

I heard that the majority of disappearances in Alaska is attributed to local drunks wandering off.
(That’s the cover anyway)

It's still a wild, wild, place.

I think it's also a bit of a haven for transport killers and rapist. A very sad and real thing that not a lot of big media talks about.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nice thread. S&F. I’ll check out those links.

The chunk of territory that comprises that triangle looks to be massive. I’d be curious if anyone’s put together a map showing the approximate areas where the missing 16k disappeared?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well if some people saw the base in their mind, it obviously must be true

.a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Enjoying your threads lately

It’s like the old School ATS days coming back

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Enjoying your threads lately

It’s like the old School ATS days coming back

Yeah, fu## the bozos that don’t appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Another excellently presented and thought provoking thread, Shawman!

I watched all the videos. In the main vid you referenced, at the end, how perfect!

The little people. How could it not climax without them, when concerning missing people. Even with coned hats. I tell ya, after many years of research, these little beings span the entire planet. Additionally, the descriptions of their appearances, do not differ either.

Interesting thought here to ponder on. Everything is a micro of a macro. As above, so below — as the term goes.

Would it be outside the realm of possibility that — there are ‘micro’ human like beings living ‘below’ the surface of the Earth?
edit on 18-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks for the kind words.

Makes you wonder about the Norwegian folklore concerning "cave" trolls, who are said to live underground and are considered dangerous to humans.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I hope this link posts from the phone. I watched this TedX talk a while back on remote
viewing with this physicist Russell Targ that worked in these programs.
I’m off to watch your videos now but wanted to throw this out there for those who are interested.
It’s a pretty convincing talk from him.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Nice thread. S&F. I’ll check out those links.

The chunk of territory that comprises that triangle looks to be massive. I’d be curious if anyone’s put together a map showing the approximate areas where the missing 16k disappeared?

G,day
you may like to check out a david pollides as he seems to be the go to bloke for this, throughout the U.S.
whether he has done a bit of research on Alaska is another matter. good luck

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I watched all the videos. In the main vid you referenced, at the end, how perfect!

The little people. How could it not climax without them, when concerning missing people. Even with coned hats. I tell ya, after many years of research, these little beings span the entire planet. Additionally, the descriptions of their appearances, do not differ either.

Interesting thought here to ponder on. Everything is a micro of a macro. As above, so below — as the term goes.

Would it be outside the realm of possibility that — there are ‘micro’ human like beings living ‘below’ the surface of the Earth?

G,day you will find that a bloke by the name of steve quayle has spoken of and written about little people
heck even the old black fella's down here speak of them

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

G,day you will find that a bloke by the name of steve quayle has spoken of and written about little people
heck even the old black fella's down here speak of them

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

G,day
bloody good thread bloke
I like to hear about the high strangeness in Alaska
as I said good work

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

A LOT of the folks missing in Alaska have either been murdered or have come here specifically with the goal of not being found. The airplane crashes are largely due to the conditions flown through up here, ridiculous wind shear off the mountain ranges throughout the state combined with one of the most active small plane infrastructures in the world.

Alaska is not a casualty "safe" place. It is a few modernized population centers with vast swaths of totally wild land between... huge cell dead zones where only a sat phone will give you the ability to contact help if you need it. The state also has managed to attract some human predators. Anchorage is currently waiting trial for a puke that killed at least 2 native women and left their bodies somewhat off the beaten path, he was only caught because someone obtained a memory card he had filmed one of the murders on and gave it to the cops. A lot of people suspect he was involved in more than the 2 cases he has been charged in, as disappearances of native women around Anchorage is sadly a common thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
When I was a kid, 12 or so. We lived just outside Anchorage in the area they call today hillside. Back then we butted up against the chugach national park so there was no homes or any thing built. Went out on a trail to walk my dog with my two brothers, middle of winter lots of snow everywhere, I heard Harp music being played in the middle of the woods, off trail the music came, no footprints nothing. that is the most weird thing I’ve ever experienced. It was in an area of the trail I always got scared, and would always run through that section, my hairs would stand up every single time. Just creeped me out in that area.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

G,day
bloody good thread bloke
I like to hear about the high strangeness in Alaska
as I said good work

Hi cobs, good to see you on the boards. I know a bit about the little people you speak about.

Some interesting tales.

Ticked you into 4 figure stars.

Regards,

Bally

edit on 19-1-2020 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Well if some people saw the base in their mind, it obviously must be true

.a reply to: shawmanfromny

Actually in those cases it would not be true, because that is not how remote viewing works. Remote viewing does not occur in the brain.

Not surprised you do not know or understand that.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I personally do not hold remote viewing to be a reliable source of information, some remote viewers maybe one in a million or less are very capable but these day's it has become a cottage industry of sort's making for sale video's and youtube advertisement's with the likes of the charlatans at Farsight making big buck's from it.

Still I DO believe some people are more sensitive than other's, some people CAN see thing's far away that they have never actually seen with a great deal of accuracy.

If they want to view something of import though I would request any REAL remote viewers try to observe WHY, WHO and HOW human population growth is being controlled and even retarded and what there end game plan as far as humanity is concerned is, what there interest in this planet is and why they think they can run rough shod over rules set up to protect emergent cultures or are they from right here.

Of course a genuine remote viewer would not be allowed to read these question's, they would have them given to them in a sealed enveloped and in some trick similar to Edgar Cayce (who was said to be able to go to sleep with a book under his pillow and be able to quote it chapter and verse the following morning) there subconscious would read the questions and seek out the answers.

Asking them openly would pollute the result's of any real remote viewing session into the subject, remember remote viewing is just what we used to call E.S.P. nothing more.

It as a phenomena is actually the same ability that native american Trackers displayed though there variation in there senses was also tied to there hair, when the US military cut there hair to regulation length they lost there ability until it grew back.
www.apparentlyapparel.com...
As far as RV is concerned this guy was the real deal but how much can you trust agency's whose business half of the time is disinformation.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-1-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join