It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down The Sink Into The Water! What Do Morticians Do With the Blood They Take Out of Dead Bodies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: DAVID64

You are 1000% correct and I agree. Blood to me is worse than sheet. But its all equally bad. So where are the Scientists? To me this is worse than global warming. However, if they want to reduce earths population to 500 million were on our way just from the water we ingest.

Right ? As bad as all the blood, semen, urine and feces are, think about all the chemicals they add to " detoxify" it.

www.watertechonline.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well we now for sure can say these are the end times.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yet they chase, pander and push global warming and "false" correction via Carbon Credits. They need to get working on the water system. Cryogenics? Lyophilizer toilets?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pretty gross when you think about it, however what’s more disturbing are the farmers and Ag people dumping unused chemicals through the drains. Illegal yes, but who is going to know when theY dump it in the middle of the night on private property.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Desiccate it via lyophilizer. Then burn the powder?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLead

Desiccate it via lyophilizer. Then burn the powder?

And then it rains down on us?

Or we breath it in?

Nasty sh1t is nasty sh1t, always will be. Getting rid of it is problematic

Everything on this planet is on one big merry go round. As in, nothing disappears forever.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And the fine dust from from bodies in the Med Sci incinerator...DAILY...lands on cars...and people at the University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor.

20 yrs of breathing that....and washing my vehicle constantly.

Just an aside to your point.

MS/EMT
AFSCME 1584 (Retired)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
S & F for this post and thank you for sharing. It is sick, think of how many people a day that are deceased that get their blood drained...and that going to a water treatment plant...forget the fact that a majority of Americans are on some sort of prescription medication and that then gets into the recycled drinking water (it might be trace amounts but still..smh) now think of the drug and hormonal cocktails that makes and we ingest it without a second thought. This my friends is why I buy spring water or I actually go to local springs in the mountains here and bottle my own spring water.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Guy regardless of your take on all, this is absolutely sick. So why is all else a biohazard? Plus everyone knows that tap water sucks. Look at Michigan. California

Oh I agree. Fresh blood is getting harder and harder to come by and they’re just pouring it down the drain.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
There was a young lad who lived near me who went missing after a Christmas night out.

Hundreds of volunteers searched for weeks, all that was found was his belt and I think wallet on a wall.

A few months later, his body was found floating in a reservoir, we drink from that.

I made a point of not pointing that out to people, my Missus won't even drink milk anymore after I told her about the blood and puss allowance.

We never found out what happened to Adrian, RIP

A little udder puss never hurt anybody gives milk that extra gurgle when you chug a glass. All I can say is it isn't great or sterile but it's way better than it used to be especially when you consider the population of the country. Not to get all Thanos and Greta on yall's asses but if we are gonna have this many people we are likely gonna be eating some blood, # puss, etc. Besides, there are some medical theories that this kind of exposure actually strengthens our immune systems, have no doubt people throughout our early history ate stuff gladly that our sensitive palates would regurgitate. Some cultures still do.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

My family and I stopped drinking water from the faucet 30 years ago.

We cook and drink bottled water.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Know what's funny? Reducing the population to 500 million would alleviate so many of the problems you've written about.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes blood and any other stuff on the table other than chunks goes down the drain into ????? Same as the washing machine after washing sheets and rags. Lots of bleach afterwards. Been there done that.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The blood in the drain is not a big concern to me.
There are other things in the sewer system that are of much greater concern like c.h.u.d..

But seriously, the biggest environmental crime in the funeral home industry is not bio disposal practices, it’s the embalming process. Embalming is a crime against nature.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We pee out way more pharmacuticals than are in the blood they dump down the drain to go into the sewers. But in that blood there could be disease, even though they treat it with a chemical to kill everything. That blood is not alive anymore, but I often wonder if what they kill it with is bad for the environment.

I asked a mortician in our town at a funeral how they do it, he said that it was a regulation that that had to be done. But the OP says nothing, maybe that chemical has become illegal to use over the last eight years since I talked to the Mortician. It was at my wife's aunts funeral. I ask a real lot of questions from all sorts of professionals, being a businessman myself, I have learned how to interact with other business men to find out how they do things. I even shared techniques with other builders, we would swap time saving tips all the time. We are all in it together. Knowledge is a good thing if you get enough of it, bad if you do not have enough.

Edit, I checked, the chemical is part of the embalming fluid.
edit on 18-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You are worrying too much. I can think of far more worse things in higher quantities going down the sewer drains. This is why we have water treatment facilities.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Yet they flush the F Ing blood down the drain.

You know what else gets flushed?

An absolutely staggering amount of urine, feces, dead fish, leftover food, bacon grease, oil, paint thinner, used tampons, vomit, toilet paper, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap, and whatever schmoo is leftover from $8 bath bombs.

----

I strongly recommend a book called "Normal" by Warren Ellis. It's about a high tech facility that deals with people in extremely stressful jobs that end up snapping from the stress/workload. One such patient was the New York sewage official. The sheer amount going down the waste drains in big cities is mind boggling.

----

A sewer treatment plant in Allentown, PA found half of a human brain in some of their equipment once. That was never explained. More common items found are dead kittens, puppies and human fetuses.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lol where do you think poop goes? And it has waaay more parasites and diseases attributable than blood.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Agree, but to me blood from a cancer laden dead person is worse than sheet.

Why? Are you afraid it's contagious?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Do you somehow come to the false conclusion that one can get cancer from exposure to the blood of a cancer patient ? You realize that cancer is not contagious right ?

There are most certainly blood borne diseases that are contagious but cancer is not one of them, deny ignorance, please dont promote it.

I am not sure of the veracity of this story. How does this individual know where the drainpipe actually drains too ? Did he or she follow the pipes in the hospital ? Are they a trained plumber? I have my doubts over this story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join