It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down The Sink Into The Water! What Do Morticians Do With the Blood They Take Out of Dead Bodies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Is this the reason for all the cancer, disease and sickness that we cannot cure? Plus as there are more people things recycle and regenerate quicker. Exponentially. Regardless of any and all professional experts out there. My opinion and my own conspiracy based on my own common sense is that this could be the holy grail. This is just sick thinking about it in that we swim eat and drink with traces of the past. So vegans, your also not exempt. Actually its frigging barbaric.

Move Over AOC. This is Waterglass RED New Deal.

Disgusting

Yea its a weird topic but I always wonder if they burned that stuff or not. So here we all are with our thumbs up our ass on Climate change and testosterone issues in USA men and global warming and cancer and on and on and it seems that people en masses are getting crazier by the day.

Yet they flush the F Ing blood down the drain. Are you F ing kidding me. That should be stopped immediately and spare me with statistics or some bullsheet study to delineate that it has no affect. Actually how could you test for it. Its blood. It’s not a pharmaceutical trace drug, nor trace element or birth control. No wonder were all getting sicker, along with cancer and the animals are dying. We are ingesting and recycling all that's wrong with humanity since we left the caves.

iStock Zoe-Anne Barcellos: The blood goes down the sink drain, into the sewer system. I am not a mortician, but I work for a medical examiner/coroner. During an autopsy, most blood is drained from the decedent. This is not on purpose, but a result of gravity. Later a mortician may or may not embalm, depending on the wishes of the family. Autopsies are done on a table that has a drain at one end; this drain is placed over a sink—a regular sink, with a garbage disposal in it. The blood and bodily fluids just drain down the table, into the sink, and down the drain. This goes into the sewer, like every other sink and toilet, and (usually) goes to a water treatment plant. You may be thinking that this is biohazardous waste and needs to be treated differently. [If] we can’t put oil, or chemicals (like formalin) down the drains due to regulations, why is blood not treated similarly? I would assume because it is effectively handled by the water treatment plants. If it wasn’t, I am sure the regulations would be changed. Now any items that are soiled with blood—those cannot be thrown away in the regular trash. Most clothing worn by the decedent is either retained for evidence or released with the decedent to the funeral home—even if they were bloody.

Whatever.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: title

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yet they flush the F Ing blood down the drain. Are you F ing kidding me.

I’m aghast. I knew they were hiding more in the back.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Guy regardless of your take on all, this is absolutely sick. So why is all else a biohazard? Plus everyone knows that tap water sucks. Look at Michigan. California

edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yet they flush the F Ing blood down the drain.

You know what else gets flushed?

An absolutely staggering amount of urine, feces, dead fish, leftover food, bacon grease, oil, paint thinner, used tampons, vomit, toilet paper, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap, and whatever schmoo is leftover from $8 bath bombs.

----

I strongly recommend a book called "Normal" by Warren Ellis. It's about a high tech facility that deals with people in extremely stressful jobs that end up snapping from the stress/workload. One such patient was the New York sewage official. The sheer amount going down the waste drains in big cities is mind boggling.

----

edit on 18-1-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: book recommendation

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What do you think happens to all of the tampons and used condoms that get flushed. The water / sewer systems are a mess.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Agree, but to me blood from a cancer laden dead person is worse than sheet.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anything in your blood is also in urine and feces, along with bacteria that lives in your gut. If the waste water plants can handle those, blood is not a problem.
Is it a disturbing image ? Yes. But as MarkOfThe V said, think of all the other things that wind up in waste water.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There was a young lad who lived near me who went missing after a Christmas night out.

Hundreds of volunteers searched for weeks, all that was found was his belt and I think wallet on a wall.

A few months later, his body was found floating in a reservoir, we drink from that.

I made a point of not pointing that out to people, my Missus won't even drink milk anymore after I told her about the blood and puss allowance.

We never found out what happened to Adrian, RIP

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well in my opinion now we know the root cause of all disease. I was brought up on well water in the sticks in my parents home. It was decent.

To date we are as a family cancer free. One wonders as that well water wasn't near any farm runoff, factories or chemicals.
edit on 18-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

What about a used condom or tampons from someone who is HIV positive ? Or toilet paper from someone with Hep C ?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Feces is brown because it's loaded with dead blood cells.

(I only learnt that fairly recently, I never thought I'd get a chance to pass it along lol)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Goes straight into the septic system. I couldnt believe it when i worked on one with all the biohazard precautions taken at the hospital. What else would you do with it is the question though?
edit on 1/18/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

www.vox.com...

Your feces' color is the result of a chemical called stercobilin. That chemical ends up in your poop in two ways: it is byproduct of the hemoglobin in broken-down red blood cells, and it also comes from bile, the fluid secreted into your intestines to help digest fat.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You are 1000% correct and I agree. Blood to me is worse than sheet. But its all equally bad. So where are the Scientists? To me this is worse than global warming. However, if they want to reduce earths population to 500 million were on our way just from the water we ingest.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wait till you find out they actually bury the bodies afterward! That essentially goes into our water.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Im not knowledgeable in anyway on this subject so please correct me: Aren't the water pipes not supposed to be contaminated by sewage passages?

I would imagine that blood is just one of many problems if sewage is entering the water system.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Thanks.

I have a genetic metabolic disorder on the protein side. Mitochondrial Disease. I have to watch how much meat [protein] I eat. When I eat too much it throws my liver out of whack. I can tell from the color of de sheet. So I go vegan for a month.

All gets better.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Two separate systems.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

We can't have a healthy water supply and fix climate change?

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Nevermind the article sort of explains it.
edit on 18-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join