It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down The Sink Into The Water! What Do Morticians Do With the Blood They Take Out of Dead Bodies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Bootom line is the entire ways and means of the sewer system and air pollution is corrupted and will not work. So the human population is on an exponential increasing death march and we will take the animals of the planet with us.

I would love to hear from some University PhD's on this subject but they must remain in line or loss their tenure.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Thank you Doctor. I know that sheet goes into the water but I always wonder about blood from the deceased. I guess that blood from cows and slaughter houses goes the same way. I will ask my wife as she works in that industry. I don't know if they are required to have containment ponds or whatever and simply let the stuff evaporate.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: whosWatchingyou

Well just what the world needs more guys like you who cant go deep into a topic that already has been validated by physicians on ATS. Simple Simon are ye?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Thanks as far as I am concerned we will end up taking ourselves out because of all. It will happen sooner rather than later due to population growth. The undeveloped countries are probably the safest ones to live in today.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Sorry I don't buy her opinions. Especially when any blood on a piece of cloth or paper is considered a bio hazard.

She might be funny. Other than that so what?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So I must be onto something as your simply here to make it go away. To de-legitimatize it. Just another useless human being troll.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So your contribution to the human race is to sow more junk? So wheres the origination of cancer. Huh? Don't know but just keeps on manifesting exponentially. Why don't believe in that possibility. Why does the USA government and UN troll this site? Why?

You don't believe it that possibility then put in a call to Greta and tell her to stand down.
edit on 20-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There is only one daily junk sower whom cannot deny ignorance and it knows who it is. Cancer is not contagious and it doesnt take a genius to know that, just someone whose head is not in a hole, and thats not a rabbit hole fool

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So we are to believe you and a bunch of guys who cant stop Cancer or determine the root cause. How do you not know that's its recycled multi generational cells? Because they die? Really? Your in the same group as those guys who drop to there knees and pray for forgiveness to Jesus. Not me. I question all and don't like what I see here.

I often wonder why blood on a piece of cloth is considered a bio hazard yet the same blood down the drain isn't. Plus, why are blood tests conducted on all before they accept your donated blood?

Can you add this this?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

This thread was written for inquiring intellectuals who can think, comment and conquer ignorance. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

This is why we have water treatment facilities

All are compromised and have been for years. So tell me about those Algae Blooms in the Great Lakes. Ever hear of them?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Agree to all.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

We cook also and don't drink the water. We also grow tomatoes, squash and whatever we can. I stopped drinking water in 1990 after getting a bacterial infection from drinking faucet water as per the doctor in the hospital. He said it was from excessive bird poop in the reservoir that made its way into to drinking water. So mush for treatment plants.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Its funny if you are part of them. I am not so I am on the list to disappear. You?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

For pushing environmental stuff you really don't seem to care mother than to listen to yourself. Are you just trolling around?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I live on Lake Michigan and my water comes out about 3 blocks away. On a funny note after it goes to sewage treatment it gets dumped in a creek that runs through a state park and goes back in the lake about 3 miles down the shore. And yes we have a couple of funeral homes.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yikes. Your right.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Well had an idea.

Plus the planet keeps getting heavier via space dust. So who knows what that is doing to all also.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Its brutal.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And it's ironic that the new Cancer Center/University of Mich...is in the very spot I got "dusted" every day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join