It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Gun Control Is Opposed By Your LPO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That’s outstanding!
I saw a story online the other day that they will be proposing sometime in the future to make the county I live in and a few others here in Michigan, a 2nd Amendment sanctuary county.
I hope it happens.
BTW, that video is going to trigger a bunch of Liberals, he said “God” too many times.

Having to have sanctuary city's/counties in order to protect my constitutional rights is just absurd to me. I feel the same about city's that declare sanctuary for illegals in order to circumvent state and Federal laws.

So guess who wants to put the publics safety at risk by releasing criminal illegals that should've never been released and guess who wants to take away my means of defending myself from said creeps? Hint, starts with a D.

They will continue to chip away at the constitution and push the envelope until citizens say, no more. Look at where confiscation got Virginia, it got them surrounded by patriots with AR's and people packed in our gov building telling them to go pound sand. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT AND WHY OUR RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE INFRINGED UPON FOR ANY REASON.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Nickn3
Owning a weapon is a God given right, not only that it feels good. Since I own quite a few it feels great. I’m stroking my Walther PPK as I type. It helps my channel Ian Fleming.

I have no problem with guns, but God and guns have nothing to do with each other.
Guns, we're invented by man, the second amendment, invented by man.
God doesn't fit in there, as much as you want to believe it.

Don’t miss quote me. I said God given right to own a weapon. Even David the poor shepherd had a sling, he used it to protect himself and his flock from wolfs. It was also useful when he struck down Goliath in battle, David didn’t kill him with the sling, but with his own sword. A gun is just another weapon. My point is I don’t believe the Christian God that I pray to would have men be defenseless, or hopelessly fearful.

If the Bible were to be written today perhaps David’s sling would have been an AK-47. The AK being the more common weapon for the area. All things in contexts.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So does this mean they are comin' fer our guns? Sure seems like it... despite all the nay say over the years.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What is an "LPO?" I found "Legal Provider Outsourcing", and "Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra."

Too many acronyms in the world now, and everyone seems to think we all know all of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

LPO-LOCAL POLICE OFFICER

Could be a county sheriff, or a state trooper that works your stretch of road that you travel, or city police that walk or ride a bike where you are walking. They may even know you, but not in a bad way, you say hi to them in a coffee shop or a donut shop on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Nickn3
Owning a weapon is a God given right, not only that it feels good. Since I own quite a few it feels great. I’m stroking my Walther PPK as I type. It helps my channel Ian Fleming.

I have no problem with guns, but God and guns have nothing to do with each other.
Guns, we're invented by man, the second amendment, invented by man.
God doesn't fit in there, as much as you want to believe it.

Jesus told his people to sell their cloak and by a sword in Luke 22:36 - So yeah, God and guns (swords) absolutely go together. He told us to defend ourselves and our families. In fact a man who doesn't protect his family and provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

God and guns baby!

Excellent reference, from a book, also written by man.

Transcribed by man, written by God.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

What is an "LPO?" I found "Legal Provider Outsourcing", and "Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra."

Too many acronyms in the world now, and everyone seems to think we all know all of them.

AMEN, brother! (Or sister.)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
read at least 1 sheriff in Virginia hypothesized he could deputize about half the county in non-paying positions to get around the laws.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join