It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Gun Control Is Opposed By Your LPO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't own a gun personally, but when the police want you to be able to own a gun and the politicians are trying to take them away something doesn't feel right about that.

County Speech By LPO

I believe that many police officers will not enforce new laws that criminalizes people they have never had an issue with, and in some counties the police have known these people for decades. Just because a politician told them to, when they feel they would be in violation to an oath they took to the constitution.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That’s outstanding!
I saw a story online the other day that they will be proposing sometime in the future to make the county I live in and a few others here in Michigan, a 2nd Amendment sanctuary county.
I hope it happens.
BTW, that video is going to trigger a bunch of Liberals, he said “God” too many times.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They would be correct in doing so.

Just because some weirdos want to subvert their Oaths, doesn't mean everyone does, even those they consider the minions to carry out their will, i.e. the police.

There will be more officer involved shootings and deaths amongst them and the populace.

Period.

We are a GUN nation. Founded by GUNS, and protected by GUNS.

Once you accept REALITY, it becomes quite clear, (or it really should), the importance of the inherent right to protect ones life and property.

Not to mention, most law enforcement, if not all, can do the math as it pertains to US and THEM.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Owning a weapon is a God given right, not only that it feels good. Since I own quite a few it feels great. I’m stroking my Walther PPK as I type. It helps my channel Ian Fleming.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Owning a weapon is a God given right, not only that it feels good. Since I own quite a few it feels great. I’m stroking my Walther PPK as I type. It helps my channel Ian Fleming.

I have no problem with guns, but God and guns have nothing to do with each other.
Guns, we're invented by man, the second amendment, invented by man.
God doesn't fit in there, as much as you want to believe it.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The Constitution was written to limit government, NOT limit the peoples rights.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Yep..
Totally agree.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I have no problem with guns, but God and guns have nothing to do with each other.

Jesus told his people to sell their cloak and by a sword in Luke 22:36 - So yeah, God and guns (swords) absolutely go together. He told us to defend ourselves and our families. In fact a man who doesn't protect his family and provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

God and guns baby!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Says it exactly like it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thankfully, this is one issue we wont have where I live. I happen to be freinds with two of of county sheriff's , the K9 handler and his wife are both veterans and patriots.

Not to mention his dad, who is also a local Leo and veteran.

All of which stated they would turn in their badge before they would take away anyones firearms.

Matter of fact, I think everyone in my neighborhood has at least 1 vet in their home.

We fly the flag, we keep to ourselves for the most part.

Yet this is still an area where people wave at each other, and if your vehicle has trouble, people stop and try to help or offer you a ride .

We've had people stay the night at our home while I worked on their vehicles.

Never had a problem. I guess it's an advantage of small town life.
edit on 17-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Jesus told his people to sell their cloak and by a sword in Luke 22:36 - So yeah, God and guns (swords) absolutely go together. He told us to defend ourselves and our families. In fact a man who doesn't protect his family and provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

God and guns baby!

Excellent reference, from a book, also written by man.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

God and guns baby!

You just don't get it , do you ?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

God given right to defend oneself then. Today that often means firearms of some sort.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The cops I know around here have no issue with the majority of people owning guns. They do not want criminals having them and they hate getting shot at if they are not allowed to shoot back at the crazy guy shooting at them. There are these people who do suicide by cop, I don't understand why they want to put the cop through all that paperwork just because they want to go out in an exciting way. Very few people around here feels sorry around here when a person shoots at cops and and gets killed, cops have families too, cops are people that have a job to do and if someone kills them on their job, they won't see their kids grow up and are leaving a widow and their relatives have to go to a funeral and worry about the family getting through it.

But, still the cops know they cannot get there fast enough when a person is in danger, they are not our enemies, they do not want our guns taken away. I have a lot of respect for the cops, sure there are a few bad ones, but the locals are on the side of the good people in our community.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

God and guns baby!

Written by man. INSPIRED by God.

And I can tell you for real - God loves the CZ 2075

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The best way to keep your guns is throw in a militia movement if SHTF.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

A book written by a man quoting God made flesh.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

God gave us the ability to make tools to protect ourselves because he knew that we would need them.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wonder if they will confiscate American citizens guns, and hand them out to illegals as they cross the border?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It would seem that local leos could just designate people as auxiliary police reserve officers who need firearms. ID card should suffice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join