It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major eruption in the Philippines ash up to six miles high VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
The ring of fire is angry right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: pheonix358
Sort of a deal with the Devil. Some of the richest and best soils on earth are the slopes of volcanoes ... and they don't erupt all that often ... really.

Yes they are.

So by all means, grow things, have lots of farms.

But a city? 450,000 people. Idiotic.

To the stupid comes rewards.

P

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It may be small but it is certainly powerful. Overnight eruptions sent lava (not ash) over half a mile into the sky. Latest geological surveys show magma is rising quickly and the authorities are now recommending evacuation of around 450'000 people from a 14km zone around the volcano.

Doesn't sound good.

Particularly with the prospect of water mixing with the magma.

What are the details in the warnings, if you know?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
That there my friends is mother nature's answer to global warming...

Seems like a rather rudely huge middle finger, to me.

Now if the globalist hoaxers would take that middle finger to heart & give up the farce of man-caused global warming.

One volcano can put more junk into the atmosphere in one eruption than ALL mankind's production in a year or more. And huge eruptions, than all man's contribution--IIRC--since man appeared on the earth.

They they try & convince us that our cow farts cause similar warming on Neptune, Mars, Titan? Idiots.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap
greta thunberg should march right up to that volcano and give it the same speech she gave the UN. Maybe give a little foot stomp to show she's serious. LOL.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I fear for Greta's sanity!!!

The volcano shouldn't be doing this.

It's stealing our childhood.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

Seems like a rather rudely huge middle finger, to me.

Now if the globalist hoaxers would take that middle finger to heart & give up the farce of man-caused global warming.

One volcano can put more junk into the atmosphere in one eruption than ALL mankind's production in a year or more. And huge eruptions, than all man's contribution--IIRC--since man appeared on the earth.

They they try & convince us that our cow farts cause similar warming on Neptune, Mars, Titan? Idiots.

600 years of a mini ice age was mainly due to three extremely large eruptions around 1200AD, as example.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mostly those cities were there before anyone knew what they were living on, like Naples and Campi.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Live cam.
volcanoyt.com...

And you tube real time multi cam with earthquake map and richtger scale.
m.youtube.com...

Edit: grrrrrrr.. can't embed you tube. It's got the best live stream...
Looks like this.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for the info buddy.

You must feel akin to this island volcano, as it resembles your avatar pic, with an island-like image of you.
Don't want to know about what's gurgling in your cauldron though...

Again: hopes and prayers for the good people of the Philippines.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Lol..
You're welcome and I must admit I love the beach.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Just watching your second link.
An alarm sounded and the seismo is showing a steady shake. (08.42 video time)

edit on 15/1/2020 by UKWO1Phot because: wrong time.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Thanks, I don't have the volume on, but I heard them earlier. There are many small quakes popping up all over to the west of the dome. And an eruption warning just popped up. Looking over the comments, seems people have gone back and rescued some horses, dogs, cats and other animals. Thank god.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So much for my trying hard to minimize my carbon footprint. Might as well run my car on coal for all the good it does after one moderate sized volcanic eruption.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Volcanoes are cool. Especially the bigger ones, oh boy is that going to be interesting when one of the super-volcanoes like Yellowstone or the ones in Europe or even the ones under the sea off the coasts of Japan erupts. Haven't had one of those in a long while. I think its about time.

Now that would be quite an endeavor trying to capture that with your cellphone. All 5 minutes of capture footage that your likely to get of it, that is.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Update..
New cams same site. And some shaking.
m.youtube.com...

It appears a fire has started.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Somebody needs to wipe off the lens on the camera in the upper right corner, seems like its been covered for awhile now.
I heard someplace that this volcano is in the middle of a caldera, any chance that it may kick off or is she just giving everyone a reminder that it's still there?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I listened to a podcast on Coast 2 Coast with George Noory. It was the Jan 9th show with Leslie McGuirk as the guest. Here's the show details:

'In the latter half, author and astrologer, Leslie McGuirk discussed a huge astrological event happening this Saturday (January 12, 2020), which could bring tough lessons and challenges. The event is a Saturn-Pluto conjunction, which occurs every 33-38 years, and generally signifies turbulent occurrences."

Looks like she was right.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

I live on the Southern edge of the St. Helen's 1980 ash falls. Here's something not widely known about this curse. Before the big black cloud made it all the way across Washington State to the Idaho border, the real danger of invisible micro fractured quartz, got out ahead of the visible cloud by about 45 minutes. An old retired miner friend, who already had silicosis, took one wiff, and then holed up in his basement shelter for around a week. It's the smell you note around a jack hammer, which is also the blood from your lungs, escaping in your breath. This is the real danger, and after drifting 400 miles, it got well ahead of the heavier and visible ashfall.
There was an ancient ashfall of around 14 inches in the Idaho Panhandle's forest, and in 1980, Yakima, WA. got over six inches on their roofs.

You better pay attention to that much larger caldera, instead of Poo Poo'ing the present small cone. That caldera was a much bigger Strato Volcano at one time, and it may return to it's previous size at any time. The ancient volcanic island of Thera became the present day Santorini Caldera Islands circa 1500 B.C. This eruption is the back story for the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt, under the leadership of Prince Tutmoses, and his Hebrew brother Aaron.

There was an ancient city, on the flanks of the older Strato Volcano of Thera, which was buried instantly under many meter's of ash. Be aware that a Sialic Volcano can kill you a very long ways away. The sea of Reeds was mistranslated as the Red Sea, in Exodus, and the convulsive tsunami wiped out an Egyptian chariot Army. I felt that immense bake oven heat a full two days after the big St. Helens, May 18th, 1980 eruption, here at the Idaho border with Washington State.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Plume! (Left)
m.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join