It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football coach admits to licking player's blood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Here is another WTH? I mean huh?

Football coach admits to licking player's blood

HALSEY -- A state panel is expected to investigate a high school football coach who acknowledged licking one of his player's cuts.

The Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission decided to look at the case after a parent complained that Central Linn High School coach of Scott Reed's "repeated inappropriate behavior."

The 34-year-old was disciplined for licking the bleeding knee of an athlete. The school district placed Reed on probation and required him to take a "bloodborne pathogens" course.

The student whose knee was licked told police it happened after Reed had given team members a pep talk about a coach licking and healing the wounds of injured players.

Reed asked permission, then knelt down and licked the boy's knee.

An athlete says Reed seemed to be "joking around" and the licked athlete was not offended.
HIGH SCHOOL COACH ACCUSED OF LICKING PLAYERS' WOUNDS...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Regardless of whether he was joking or not, thats pretty nasty.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
ewww gross...that guy has some problems...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
true it is nasty and may even point to mental instability...but, if he had the players consent wht are the police involved?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is your brain on drugs.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is totally bizarre! What in the hell is going on in our public schools today?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
wonder what the pep talk was about? at least he did'nt rip off a players arm and beat him to death with it

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
LOL and people call Michael Jackson weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Come on....nothing wrong with that. You guys are just biased against vampires.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Man what a way to become famous, I saw this and said yuk, joke? I think not and I hope he listens in the bloodborn pathogen class, interesting they are.

(NOTE : Sarcasm intended)

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
uh what a fool, he couldve given this kid some infection, i mean your mouth is a very dirty place...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I played a lot of football in my day, and had many wounds from it, and I must say - that is wierd

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
>>An athlete says Reed seemed to be "joking around" and the licked athlete was not offended.

Yeah right-this guy has got to be sick!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i don't see what the big deal is... unless he starts licking other parts of the kid. it was apparently a joke and the kid and team and coach probably got caught up in the moment. the coach didn't want to look like a pussy to his players. hopefully the kid didn't have any kinds diseases that can be transmitted by blood. everyone knows how skanky those cheerleaders are in school so who knows what the kid might have if he did the wrong one. not to mention how many football players and jocks love the taste of ....well you know

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Any psychology student, no matter how dense, would immediately diagnose this as a case of "latent homosexuality".

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
While I would not class this news as

Other World Events Of Major Importance

I have to say I find the thought of licking someones wound very grim to say the least..

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
Any psychology student, no matter how dense, would immediately diagnose this as a case of "latent homosexuality".

This has nothing to do with homosexuality, it is just strange...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Geez, Ed, thanks a lot, I was just putting a tasty pistachio into my nouth when I saw your thread. I almost gagged and revisited my dinner.

WTH was this guy thinking. Bloodborne pathogens aside, this is too weird to contemplate.
If I believed in shapeshifting reptilians, this guy would be a prime candidate.

EWWWWWWW!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i knew football was tuff but damn...

this is sick!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
nassssty. thats good football is not my sport.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join