It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Football coach admits to licking player's blood

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Macrento
Any psychology student, no matter how dense, would immediately diagnose this as a case of "latent homosexuality".


This has nothing to do with homosexuality, it is just strange...



Licking another's skin is a sensual experience. He was acting out an unconscious wish in a way that was acceptable to himself and to a culture that tends to condemn lifestyles other than heterosexual.

For all I know he might have "rationalized" his behavior by pointing out the recent discovery that saliva has natural antibiotics. (Animals have always "known" this, which is why they lick their wounds.) However it was a reckless thing to do, and he should have told the wounded individual to lick himself, since everybody has their own mixture of microorganisms to which they have grown inured and which might harm others.

Note: "Rationalization" involves explaining/justifying one's behavior by coming up with reasons that are socially acceptable as a smoke screen to hide the real reasons, which the individual himself might not be consciously aware of. This is the underlying logic in the famous quote: "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." Patriotism here could be the acceptable reason given, for example, for murdering, the real reason being, maybe, resentment.




posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You make this out to be much more than I think it is,

sexual in Natue? Doubt it...


You read to much into it, sometime when you see someone fidgeting and moving in an odd way, it does not mean they are carrying a bomb or are hiding something vial or whatever, sometimes they just need to fart.



posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A trained mind will see what an untrained mind would never suspect, such as a voluptuous gesture innocently portrayed as a playground joke. Next time please say "break wind". We are like on "Candid Camera" here.

*



posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
A trained mind will see what an untrained mind would never suspect, such as a voluptuous gesture innocently portrayed as a playground joke. Next time please say "break wind". We are like on "Candid Camera" here.

*


What? Political correctness has gone to far, a fart is a fart!



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
*
...but my dear sir, that has nothing to do with radical feminism, or animal rights, or conspicuous consumption, or inappropriately-directed laughter, or race and gender, or, for that matter, the use of the word "bimbo", but with indecency, which the judicious use of euphemisms allows one to circumvent. Even Wm. Bucktooth Jr., the most diehard of all diehard Edmundburkish neoconservomechanisms and high muckymuckos that ever had the courage and integrity to face the nattering nabobs of negativism would have given his approval of this appeal to plain moderation in the choice of words.

*



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
*
...but my dear sir, that has nothing to do with radical feminism, or animal rights, or conspicuous consumption, or inappropriately-directed laughter, or race and gender, or, for that matter, the use of the word "bimbo", but with indecency, which the judicious use of euphemisms allows one to circumvent. Even Wm. Bucktooth Jr., the most diehard of all diehard Edmundburkish neoconservomechanisms and high muckymuckos that ever had the courage and integrity to face the nattering nabobs of negativism would have given his approval of this appeal to plain moderation in the choice of words.

*


You want to pull my finger?



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
*
Mr. Singer--

This is not flowing as it should because something along the channel between the source and the point of arrival is distorting the message, which turns it into a question when it ought to be a proper reply. Please try again. I look forward to resuming the meaningful interchange of ideas as soon as the obstructing element is flushed out of the system and any misunderstandings are adequately taken care of. Thank you.

Mc'to.

*



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think I smell something,


darn mexican food and beer......





posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Licking another persons wound? thats repulsive.

WHLURRRGH! *think parma violets!*



posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think this just may be a case for evolution, chimps are cannibals as all know. This guy obviously is a monkey



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

I think I smell something,
darn mexican food and beer......



Don't expect an answer from me until you fully identify youself.

I'm just being careful.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
there is nothing strange about this. animals lick other animals wounds all the time. when my pets get injured at home i routinely lick the wounds no matter what part of their body is injured. it's just nature taking its course.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by feklar
there is nothing strange about this. animals lick other animals wounds all the time. when my pets get injured at home i routinely lick the wounds no matter what part of their body is injured. it's just nature taking its course.


actually, human saliva contains alot of bacteria that could be harmful to your pet's wound. thats also pretty gross. let them lick their own wounds. ick.



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If I am licking an animal it better be shaped like a pork chop!

Dude, Dudet or what ever. Leave you animals alone. Bath them in water; the hairballs are killers. Yuk. are you f..ing serious!

Secondly before i am tempted to call the SPCA, why do your animals have wounds and how often? Yuk!



posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by feklar when my pets get injured at home i routinely lick the wounds no matter what part of their body is injured. it's just nature taking its course.


For once I can say that I am speechless.................



posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
it's not like they are constantly wounded. they get hurt sometimes when they are out retrieving animals i shot while hunting. if we are out in the bush and they get hurt what else am i supposed to do?? i don't like when they lick each others wounds cause they might get sick. i rather do it because i have a better immune system.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join