It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran - 'Please do not kill us'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Who is Rose McGowan, and why does anyone care what the thinks / writes? An actress? I still don't understand why people freak out about their political thoughts.

I don't care what football players think about veterinary medicine, what actors think about politics, or what machine shop workers think about flower arrangements. Why is this worth even giving a thought / voice to?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: blueman12
She just seemed like she was ranting and strongly disagrees with how the u.s. operates with sovereign countries. It did sound like she was possibly drinking.

She's just an actress who is allowed to have an opinion. Honestly, who cares...

Complaining about her is just giving her attention and is in turn giving her a bigger spotlight.

Because she said she speaks for 52% of America.

LOL is that all it takes? Make an outlandish claim?
Better to learn not to let crazies get under your skin

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

She was that cat chick thing in Monkeybone. And she replaced Shannen Doherty on Charmed when she got tired of putting up with Alyssa Milano. Which is understandable.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

She does not have cancer... she's nuts. (For those in this thread that tried to give her a cancer pass) because shaved head... Britney Spears went psychotic and shaved her head too.

Personal life

McGowan with James Gandolfini in Kuwait, March 31, 2010

McGowan is an activist for LGBT rights[56][57] and campaigned against California's Proposition 8,[57] which sought to ban same-sex marriage in the state in 2008.[56] She is also known as an activist for Boston Terriers. She has two, named Bug and Fester, and has personally donated to various Boston Terrier rescues. McGowan reportedly encouraged friends to donate to Boston Terrier Rescue Net, and according to BTRN: "Having fallen in love with Bug and Fester, her friends donated generously. It amounted to a considerable contribution, which will go a long way in helping BTRN and the needy volunteers who selflessly give to deserving Bostons."[58]

McGowan is a registered Republican though she is a vocal critic of U.S. President Donald Trump.[59]

In late 2009, McGowan was among several celebrities who participated in the protest NOH8.[57]

In March 2018, McGowan came out as non-binary.[60] As of 2018, McGowan resides in Mayfair, London.[61]

In January 2019, McGowan pleaded no contest to a misdemeanour drug charge in Virginia concerning coc aine that was found in a wallet she left behind at Dulles International Airport in 2017. She received a US$2,500 fine and a suspended jail sentence.[62]

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it. The following provides an overview of this particular crime against the government, with historical references.

She's trying to save her Hollywood career.
edit on 4-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think living as a C or D list celebrity must be awful. The money narly must be there for a decent lifestyle, but THEN add on all of the extra costs of going about your life AS a celebrity. Things like security, limos and extra costs of most anything like hotel rooms and restaurants, trainers and gyms always needing to be premium....all without the means to secure "basic" Hollywood needs.

Being a child star really is a curse.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

So perhaps Rose is stealing from others...

Shannon did have cancer.

Politics and activismEdit

Doherty is a registered Republican. According to Complex magazine, she said: "I realize that the majority of people in the entertainment business happen to be Democrats. I have no problem with that. And they should have no problem with the fact that I'm a Republican."

An avid animal rights activist, Doherty is a supporter of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and while performing the Ice Bucket Challenge in 2014 she challenged founder Paul Watson and global supporters of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.[54]

HealthEdit

Doherty was diagnosed with breast cancer in March 2015, which had spread to her lymph nodes.] In February 2016, Doherty revealed that she was receiving anti-estrogen treatment to shrink the tumor and enable treatment by lumpectomy rather than mastectomy] Due to the presence of multiple tumors a lumpectomy was not possible, so a single mastectomy was performed in May 2016. Surgery revealed that some of the cancer cells may have spread beyond the lymph nodes. Because the cancer was more advanced than previously thought, Doherty underwent chemotherapy and radiotherapy following surgery. On April 29, 2017, Doherty announced that her cancer was in remission.

Shannon had her political flaws too.. but Rose keeps up on the political.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Is there any point to giving Rose McGowan any attention? Granted, she is delusional and suffering from a severer case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Such levels of delusions are tragic comedy, one tweet at a time. Sadly, away from politics, I have seen such warped thinking in my so-called extended family. Suffice to say, I found the best cure was to dump the bad rubbish.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

May his soul be met by flights of devils and demon virgins in hell!

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
And who is Rose McGowan?

That's the question I have. I honestly have never heard of her. Is it always news when stupid people say stupid things? Social media at it's best I guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Can we send her to live in Iran?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: dogstar23

She was that cat chick thing in Monkeybone. And she replaced Shannen Doherty on Charmed when she got tired of putting up with Alyssa Milano. Which is understandable.

Thank you - that's what I figured, I'm not totally oblivious to who's who in Hollywood, but I don't even know the actor's names from some of my favorite movies. Its "the dude who played _______"

In this case, sounds like minor leage baseball players have more "star power." This is why I can't figure out why people make it into a big deal when they say things (whether for or against.)

And for the record, I would put up with Alyssa Milano, for a few days at least.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere
She is actually a part of the greater Marxist plan. See these rich and famous sit on the politburo as part of the propaganda ministry. The politicians who advance this type of ideology sit at the top of the tyrannical pyramid. We on the other hand will be barraged with her propaganda, wait in bread and meat lines, and live miserable lives. Make no mistake the choice of the American people is at a critical juncture. We need to stand behind our President and hopefully we knock Iran between the eyes and shove the Islamic portion back to the seventh century. There are many Iranians who wish it were more secular and they deserve a voice.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good for her

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
She's part of the loooong celebrity list of the "Who's Who of Who Cares?".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join