It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNCONFIRMED reports that Iran is being hit by US airstrikes TODAY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

why do I get this weird feeling that this is what they wanted?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I don't think Putin will mess around he's on record as stating they will go nuclear fast, as they know they haven't the military to do a war with the US. Saying that Silver and Gold think its a serious escalation as the price has moved up fast. If it takes an ugly turn the market might drop when it opens.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you insane? A bloody lip? Iraq was the most one sided conflict in history.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

ABU MEHDI MUHANDIS - DEAD.

All hell is about to break loose.

This very well could be our last 24 - 48 hrs with internet axcess.

Oh s#!t.
edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Trump doesn't have balls nor D to go after Iran

Just shows how little you know about Trump.....

The Pentagon said Thursday that the U.S. military has killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, at the direction of President Donald Trump.

An airstrike killed Soleimani, architect of Iran’s regional security apparatus, at Baghdad’s international airport Friday, Iranian state television and three Iraqi officials said, an attack that’s expected to draw severe Iranian retaliation against Israel and American interests.

www.breitbart.com... feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

edit on 1/2/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

ABU MEHDI MUHANDUS - DEAD.

Oh s#!t.

CNN has been interviewing "experts" who grew up in the Mideast, and look/sound like radical Islam sympathizers. They all agree with you. They're saying: The U.S. should leave terrorists alone, because payback will be hell for America!

They said the same thing after every U.S. military action, post Obama. Same 5 or 6 terrorist sympathizers on CNN's payroll since 2017.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

Meh, hope they like hell

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Are you insane? A bloody lip? Iraq was the most one sided conflict in history.

Jaden

Was it?

Or are we talking about Sr's Iraq?

One sided because we brought Iraq back to the stone age the second time around?

How many young have we sacrifice in "retaliation" for an attack they likely had nothing to do with? How many trillions spent? And for what?

When do we learn? Korea, Vietnam, Iraq... How about we spend our money at home, and responsibly. Maybe we could save money and young lives.
edit on 2-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm sceptical...
The tweet states that Baghdad international airport is closed and all flights cancelled.
But I'm seeing flights arriv

I mean... In all reality, my airport probably shuts down because of fog before an Iraq Airport shuts down for rocket fire.

~chuckles~
Good point, good point

I was mostly jesting. Part of my cynical ass believes that might be true though.

Bless their hearts.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

Oh s#!t.

CNN has been interviewing "experts" who grew up in the Mideast, and look/sound like radical Islam sympathizers. They all agree with you. They're saying: The U.S. should leave terrorists alone, because payback will be hell for America!

They said the same thing after every U.S. military action, post Obama. Same 5 or 6 terrorist sympathizers on CNN's payroll since 2017.

I said nothing of the sort. Not even close. Nice try.

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

Meh, hope they like hell

As do i hope they like it, but they certainly won't be short of company that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Its now official -

QUASSAM SULEIMANI - DEAD

Oh s#!t.

Yet you don't see Fox glorfiys the same for their ilk?

The right calls Obama a pussy, and I call him a elitist shill just like Bush. He was just as aggressive with foreign policy and where has that got us?

We offer young males to the alter while wondering why our society is failing. We blow trillions in welfare to other nations while neglecting our own.

I'm a fiscal concervative.... But it pisses me off to see people celebrate bloodshed and endless spending.... And for what? Nothing. Failure.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Gr8 wrk. Well said.

I just refuse to bang my head against that persons particular wall any longer.

Some people will never be able to see the forest for the trees.

Thanks again, i now dont need to feel obligated to spit out the bleedingly obvious again.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the last president gave them 1.5 billion in cash. They called his bluff like Syria did. Night Night....

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

He called their bluff. Sorry but Iran is not stupid enough to try to enter into a conflict with us. Terror attacks in the next 72 hours. Yes. However, Israel will not sit idle if things heat up. Iran is in for a #show if they push it....and no one will come to help. Only rebuild. So if they want to get set back 30 years and repurchase tech from NK and Russia let them but this was a precision strike and shows we could have done it whenever we really wanted.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

True in that they won't engage us with direct contact, however they will utilize proxy war and indirect activities.

Although in Iraq we knew quds operated in direct action operations against us. That much is known and verified.

No Nation wants to be at war with the USofA, especially in modern times, our combat experience from war time activities is at a historical high.

The combat experienced veterans we have available, from that last 2 decades alone even, is more than most countries could dream of mustering. Let alone have access to as a dedicated asset, from just prior service vets alone.

Add in rednecks, militias and city gangs, who none of whom, in those groups would allow, let alone tolerate a foreign take over of their turf so to say.

Yeah, no one's really stupid enough to want to be at war with us. Crazy enough to try, that's another matter...

We will see a retaliation from Iran and friends, but is it really in the terrorists best interests to poke the bear when it's been let of the leash?

Probably not, but let's remind those jihadist POS what American warfighters are capable of. Or why those same cowardly terrorists always run from contact with us instead of being men and fighting.

Iraqs terrorists were a joke.

At least Afghanistan had dedicated Taliban bringing their A game. I give them respect for that, but AQIZ were a bunch of chicken wannabes.

(post by FrvstMaSke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FrvstMaSke

Well that's your opinion, and you are entitled to be wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Than why are they a threat to us?

When did I say they are a threat to us ?

All I did was lay out a rational scenario .

Where we didn’t engage them on or near their turf . Just a few airstrikes to help liberate a oppressed population.

That only wants to embrace a more western lifestyle while maintaining their religious ideology in a less brutal manor .

Mini embrace the dogma that the US is mean and picking on Iran.

Is it your wish to leave them high and dry and don’t help in anyway ever. Just because “ the red white and blue country is mean” . ( I think that’s a pun ) 🤔 lol

I would feel the same way about Saudi Arabia before you mention it .

edit on 3-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

(post by FrvstMaSke removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join