It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu/Planet X satans home . . . . .here already

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
If the devil was the prodigal son, then that explains why he was so persuasive when he moved away from home.

Psalms 82 verse 6: 'I have said Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High.'

There you have it, the unaltered, pure, irrefutable, true word of god, just reminding us that we're gods too.

Technically we're all gods, since there's a bit of Yahweh in all of us.
"Let US make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness".
Asians bow to each other as a sign of respect, bowing to the god in each of us.
But if you read the entire chapter of Psalms 82, it looks like Yahweh is having a private meeting of all the extra-terrestials. And telling them yeah, they're gods (higher then man), but they're all going to die like man!

Psalm 82
1God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

This is the key verse in the chapter. Yahweh is standing in a private meeting. Who's in attendance? The gods!
Yahweh is sooo powerful, he judges even the gods!
The rest of the verses are maybe Yahweh talking to the other gods. Or the person recording this meeting talking.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Childern of the most High is a synonym for "sons of God". Where do we see that phrase? In many other parts of the Bible. Sons of God had sex with human females. Angels are called "sons of God". Adam is called a "son of God". Jesus is called a "son of God". The son of Dawn/Satan is called a "son of God". S.o.G. is any being that's directly created by Yahweh.

Next Yahweh is telling all those at this meeting that, yeah you're all gods created by me, but your all going to die like man. He wouldn't be telling men they're going to die like man. Because... man already dies like man LOL! (The fact that he's saying 'your going to die like man' means man has already sinned, man has already been kicked out Eden, man is already dying, no longer immortal.)

And who is the prince that they'll all fall like that prince fell? Hmmm... The guy once known as the Son of Dawn? Who's now the Prince of Darkness?
----------------------------
Thanks for pointing out this verse. I'm going to study it more. It can be added to the pile of other parts of the Bible that show that there are other extra-terrestials!

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
It is comforting. I sure hope that he meant all people though, and not just Hebrews. Cuz then I'm out.....but I think the use of the word all is to signify all of us, even me.

Everything in the Bible from when Abraham was told to change his name to Israel, up to when Jesus started teaching, is all about the Hebrews being God's chosen people, chosen race. This was the first covenant (contract, agreement) between Yahweh and his people. Jesus came along and said, I'm here with a new message from my Dad, Yahweh. My Dad said for me to bring a whole brand new covenate (contract, agreement). You Jews, you Israel, are no longer God's chosen people. Now anyone who studies the Bible, and accepts me and the teachings of me Jesus, and my Dad .... Yahweh, can become God's people. It's no longer an exclusive club. Now Gentiles (non-Jews) can join! Oh, and you Jews, and Israel? Yahweh is going to let you get destroyed a few years after I die because of you!

So yeah the Bible for a while was Hebrews only. Now it's anyone, and everyone.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
That would be the name of the forum this thread would be under, if it existed that is.

So many different views, which one is right. I wonder if Shake spear was hinting at more than the obvious when he wrote;

To be, or not to be, that is the question.

If there can be a Bible code, or anything else code, why not a Shake spear code. I know not exactly on topic, but I do recall some chatter about the Gospel and Hamlet. Does anyone else remember this?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I keep running into these tricky bible verses that I read, and take the words to mean what they say, only to learn that the Christian church has deemed that that isn't what god meant to say........ it really is hard to see the sense in that.
Like the 'Chariot with wheels of fire' that comes down out of the sky and picks up Elijah.... so that's not a ufo? How did the writers 2 millenia ago pull such a fast one as that, sure sounds like one. And the attack from the skies that blows Sodom and Gomorrah to bits....same.
And when they say 'behold the bride of the lamb of God', thats not a reference to Jesus, 'the lamb of God's bride?
How does the Christian church expect anyone to keep the faith if every second verse they read turns out to mean something completely different than what it says?
And I am the one always accused of twisting the facts, and stretching the words to suit my purposes, whatever that is, I still don't know.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Interesting. I just called the local ACE hardware, and they don't carry Orgone.
Where do I get Orgone?

Peace

Easy. Place orgone accumulators near churches, beam the repressed sexual energy to a central reservoir, then pump it through a space cannon cloudbuster in the general direction of the infested planet of mention. It will either dissappear in a puff of smoke, or it/they will experience the greatest orgasm in the universe before dissappearing in a puff of smoke (as a result).

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I appreciated your good info., and it reminded me of when I was around 17, circa 1981, the first time I read the bible through cover to cover. My reason at the time was to see if the angels, visitors, etc., might have had similarities to ET's, and I found that I thought they did. The razing of Sodom and Gomorrah, and Lot's wife being turned to salt, as well as the chariot with wheels of fire, were particularly intriguing to me. Since then I have read two other versions of the bible, both times with different aims, but mostly to compare.
I don't believe in many common interpretations of it, though, and have made my own, 'heretical', conclusions. I was once told by an elderly lady who was well known for her prowess at ridding homes of 'things that go bump in the night.' tell me that the entity Moses spoke with was not in fact God, but told him that he was cuz that was as close a concept that Moses could have understood. This woman was a real sweetheart, and a social pariah in her hometown, whose own church leader did not accept, and whom no one ever visited.... unless they had strange things going on at home. Then, by cover of darkness, they would covertly visit and ask her help, while by day maintaining a healthy distance from her.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just to say keep studying.

lol.

good posts.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The planet X, Nibiru theory originates from ancient summerian text that describes an object in our own solar system that travels on an orliptical orbit and passes earth every 3,600 years. After it passes it continues its journey out beyond our solar system only to return in intervals of 3600. Where modern scholars make a mistake is that the summerian number system is base six and not base ten. After calculations, 3600 becomes 2160:

3600 600 60 10 1

3x600 + 6x60 + 0x10 + 0x1= 2160

Now according to historians, the last great flood occured around 10,938 which would have most likely been caused by the 12th planet. The current day precession cycle consists of 25,776. However the Summerians falsely stated it was 25,920. If we take 2160 and devide it by 25,920 it = 12, so we can figure that by using the real precession cycle of 25,776 and deviding that by 12 we reach the number 2148. This would be the real revolution time of the 12th planet but were not done yet, if we proceed to caclulate by adding 2148 years to 10,983 and add another degree in a half of 25,776 which would be 107.4 we get the year 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar!!

As far as reptalian aliens inhabiting the planet, its a interesting theory but none of the summerian structeres that resemble thier gods reflect reptalian aliens. They resemble giants who walked the earth. Where the whole reptailian theory originated is unkown to me. In regards to the biblical connections, I think the bible stories are metaphores for the truth and not the truth itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here is your "Planet X"

www.nature.com...

I know I am going to become increasingly unpopular because these explanations just aren't sexy enough, but as a progressive I also consider lending an ear to the simple solutions because those are usually the correct ones. And I am only interested in being correct, not sexy.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah ok.

More studying needed here me thinks!

nice posts though.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Here is your "Planet X"

www.nature.com...

I know I am going to become increasingly unpopular because these explanations just aren't sexy enough, but as a progressive I also consider lending an ear to the simple solutions because those are usually the correct ones. And I am only interested in being correct, not sexy.

As long as you are contributing plausible and relevent theories like that, you will always be popular with me. That said, it is just a theory, and I don't feel it is any more likely as the source of the bombardment than the one that proposes the source was a collision which destroyed a planet that used to orbit between Mars and Jupiter, where the asteroid belt now sits. I am grateful for your information, though, and it is another possible event that I have stored for future confirmation or disproving. As for the wandering Nibiru, who knows if it even survived the bombardment event? Maybe it careened off into the sun afterwards and is gone. Or maybe Satan is sitting in his cockpit, crosshairs focused on our big blue marble, racing to meet his date with fate, be it the mayan 13.0.0.0.0 or whatever it is. If so, I say, bring it on devildude, we're not scared. Though I could be in the minority there, I'm not scared anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the theroy is alright, good read.

More of the same please.!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The rumors are spreading once again that Planet X is being imaged. And that it will pass by earth. This is completely baseless and is coming from only one lady who claims webcam pics from all over the world show planet x. NOT TRUE.

Listen to the debate I did with Nancy Leider on air about her misinformation.

xfacts.com...

Other people have been spreading misinformation on the return of planet x as well, this is nothing new. Trust me people, no PLANET X anytime soon....

Misinformation: xfacts.com...

PART II

The mixup again with incoming space objects has lead many "PX believers" to now shift their attention to an asteroid that is poised to pass by earth on the closest approach ever to earth.

However, THIS IS NOT PLANET X. The planet X as described by Dr. Robert Harrington at NASA, and the ancient knowledge of the sumerian Nibiru are in a range of (4-8 earth masses). No where near the size of a simple asteroid. One that I might add, is going to pass so close, some worry it might be hit with weapons from earth and divert it into actually making it hit the earth. That would be bad.

Read more: www.xfacts.com...

The earth-crossing asteroid, 4179 Toutatis, will make its closest approach to earth, according to two NASA-sponsored scientists, Dr. Steven Ostro of Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and Dr. Scott Hutton.

CLOSE APPROACH
www.space.com...

The asteroid Toutatis will pass four lunar distances from the Earth -- which is four times the distance between the Earth and the Moon. This will be the closest known approach of any comet or asteroid between now and the year 2060. Because of its strange rotation pattern, its trajectory cannot be accurately predicted more than a few centuries in advance. And among asteroids whose orbits cross that of earth, Toutatis's orbit is thought to be among the most chaotic.

Hutton and Ostro, whose research is published in the October, 1995, edition of "Science," said that Toutatis is one of the strangest objects in the solar system. It has an irregular shape and a complex tumbling rotation. The article states that the vast majority of asteroids and all planets spin about a single axis like a football thrown in a perfect spiral. However Toutatis tumbles like "a flubbed pass." As a result of this strange rotation, Toutatis does not have a fixed North pole like the Earth. Its North pole wanders along a curve on the asteroid about every 5.4 days. Toutatis doesn't even have anything that could be defined as a "day," Hutton says. Its rotation is determined by two kinds of motion with periods of 5.4 and 7.3 Earth days, so the asteroid's orientation with respect to the solar system never repeats.

Jason Martell
AncientX.com...
Xfacts.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
These things are made up to make you scared, shouldnt even bother reading it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join