It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thank-you. I had (wrongly) assumed that Iran was told to stay away from ALL THINGS nuclear, or else. But since Obama set the rules and didn't understand much beyond spying and droning, it's not a stretch that he'd allow IRAN to build Nuclear reactors.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Does Kerry fly commercial???

He was thanking his lucky stars that he got out before U.S. retaliatory strikes started.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Trillium
Wtf does that have to do....with anything? Jesus fkn Christ lol.

Leave Trillium alone. He/She is following Q's direction to keep track of resignations, arrests, mysterious deaths, etc.. I wouldn't realize the huge number of these happenings, if Trillium didn't post them to this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

She is a freshman and according to the article she claims to need an emotional support doggy.

She will bring it to work with her.

WTF.

At the moment, it is a dog with no name. She has asked for help naming the pet.

Can't she do anything?

P

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It wasn't a personal attack,it was a badly presented question I suppose. Sorry trilliam,but you need to give a bit if context on that post,I'm a kiwi and.im interested.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe we'll all get lucky and the dog will do the voting.

Seriously though, if my rep needed an emotional support animal while they're at work due to the stress, I would be calling for a recall on the dimwit.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Maybe we'll all get lucky and the dog will do the voting.

Seriously though, if my rep needed an emotional support animal while they're at work due to the stress, I would be calling for a recall on the dimwit.

The chans should troll the vote to name it Trump.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If it's currently 'no name ' then she should just name it No Name..seems fitting

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
lol Trump's even better, except then she might have it euthanized

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
It wasn't a personal attack,it was a badly presented question I suppose. Sorry trilliam,but you need to give a bit if context on that post,I'm a kiwi and.im interested.

That ok no problem
Just that I post on 5 to 7 different location and try to make sure no info get drop
Just that name rang a bell can't put my finger on it now ???
oh by the way I am a He-man
Trillium is Ontario provincial Canada flower

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers Jom! I've replied!

ATS people we discussed someone helping compile the Q decodes that were major hits at the beginning of the next thread. That would be awesome but who has time to do that? IF some one would do that it would have a big impact on newbies and the lying left would have to shut up.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
If you remember the info on this judge,please pm me your findings,as I will never find your reply to be honest. Thanks for not taking my post the wrong way.

edit on 8-1-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I have the feeling that far more has been destroyed on this planet than we know

The library in Egypt the Muslim horde burned was probably the most important compilation of history the world would ever know. And we missed it by what 1200 years or so?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Nikki Haley is on the board of an airline that just had a plane go down in flames in Iran, while bound for Ukraine, in the middle of a conflict strongly supported by Nikki Haley, whose neoconservative cohorts are deeply involved with Ukraine. IG report?

Patrick Howley

Nikki Haley joins Boeing board
the hill
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BBC has been an enemy of the West for decades. Once a ringing voice of freedom in Nazi occupied Europe, it was infiltrated and subverted by the Prog International.

Amazing how quickly some of the BBC agents changed their tune after the recent election. They know they've abused their charter and now tread lightly about Boris Johnson.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

And "dirty bombs" even less sophisticated.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If I'm reading this Reuters headline correctly, Ukraine has already investigated, and concluded catastrophic ENGINE FAILURE caused the crash?

twitter.com...

The sarcastic comments at the link are on point. No way an investigation could be completed so quickly, unless the Engine Failure was made to occur.

Then, you have to ask...WHY? Who was on that plane? (Maybe flying under an alias, like former CIA Director John Brennan used to do.)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If people think that this is it...that Iran has chosen to retaliate against the US for killing the second most powerful man in Iran, by lobbing some missiles across the border that didn't result in US casualties then I have a bridge to sell you

. I want to express this carefully cause I don't want to minimize anything that results in loss of life. But missiles flying back/forth in Mid East is all too common (something US can handle) & not what makes me nervous about the Soleimani situation

What makes me nervous is illustrated in the WSJ story. The Iranian government has always operated on its own timeline. If you think Iran lobbing missiles over the border is the kind of revenge they ultimately have in mind, you're wrong.

Yashar Ali

a good idea to keep an eye on Iran's proxies
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Care, yeah, five will get you ten that the engine failed because it inhaled a heat-seeking missile.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If you look at Yashar Ali's Twitter page, and the media companies he writes articles for, it's obvious he is one of the 90% of all journalists who were predicting a horrific Iran attack on U.S. interests.

I was listening to CNN when word came through that no lives were lost, and the missiles either missed targets, or malfunctioned en-route. Chris Cuomo wouldn't believe it. He so badly wanted numerous American deaths, because the more deaths, the more it hurt President Trump.

It's obvious that this Yashar Ali is of the same traitorous mindset. It's also the mindset of Democrats in general, who keep thinking, "Mueller didn't get Trump...but just you wait. His crimes will catch up to him!"

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join