It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re Ukrainian plane crash in Tehran...

Worth remembering Q463:

Anonymous ID: 8f9964 No.239349 📁
Jan 4 2018 01:41:05 (EST)
7/10
Q

1) 7/10 = Jan 7th

2) Timestamp encodes today, Jan 7th and Jan 8th because:
Jan 4 201 = 1/4+2+1 = 1/7
18 = Jan 8th

And... Q259:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.34917 📁
Dec 5 2017 00:09:40 (EST)
RED RED 9/11.
Funds raised vs distributed?
Oversight?
7/10 plane crashes are targeted kills.
Those in the know never sleep.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jan 7th twice
Chan ID encodes Jan 7th
Chan post number encodes Jan 7th

What if... POTUS said Iran could get a free pass on their revenge by killing a list of deep state C_A operatives?

ETA - You can't make this up!!! The UKraine airlines flight number was PS752... Peter Stzrok? link

edit on 7-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A few important points to ponder while we’re processing the news of the flight PS752 UIA 737 crash.

- Only Iran’s state media has stated the 'accident' has occurred "due to technical problems" — without any investigation... debris is still hot FFS.

- The video being widely shared (showing fireball) remains unverified.

- All 170 onboard are dead according to State media.

- Plane was only 3.5 years old.

- Plane was going to Kiev and was only in the air for about 3 minutes. Flight track abruptly stops.

- Gotta wonder who was on that plane? Any Americans?

The Boeing Company
‏Verified account @Boeing

We are aware of the media reports out of Iran and we are gathering more information.
11:38 PM - 7 Jan 2020

Will Boeing & NTSB reps be traveling to Iran? Going to be a long endless night for some.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The suddenness of the balistic missiles retalliation was surprising, owning it to Swamp Control pushing all of the buttons. Now, the totality of the choice of weapon, the non-existent damage, PotUS Tweet etc does make it seem like a negotiated cease-fire. Trump holds all of the cards going forward.
I can even cite prescient...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Praying_Mantis#Disengagement
en.wikipedia.org...

In retaliation for the attacks, Iran fired Silkworm missiles (suspected to be the HY-4 version) from land bases against SAG Delta in the Strait of Hormuz and against USS Gary in the northern central Persian Gulf, but all missed due to the evasive maneuvers and use of decoys by the ships. A missile was probably shot down by Gary's 76 mm (3.0 in) gun. The Pentagon and the Reagan Administration later denied that any Silkworm missile attacks took place, possibly in order to keep the situation from escalating further - as they had promised publicly that any such attacks would merit retaliation against targets on Iranian soil.[11]

Disengagement
Following the attack on Sabalan, U.S. naval forces were ordered to assume a de-escalatory posture, giving Iran a way out and avoiding further combat. Iran took the offer and combat ceased

As far as the jet crash, it's short flight outbound + fire is indicative of sabotage. The passenger manifest might reveal something deeper. The timing tells me this can't just be a co-inky-dinky.
edit on 7-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA - You can't make this up!!! The UKraine airlines flight number was PS752... Peter Stzrok? link

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
flight #752

eta: if Iran is struck by a 5.2 earthquake in the next 24-48 hours, I'll be really blown away

How about this one
Yet another earthquake in a happening place… I wonder if it is missing the ?s?p? wave that is the difference between a real quake and a nuke?

twitter.com...

#Earthquake M5.0 Southern Iran 7mins ago 8 Jan 02:20 UTC

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
THIS is what NBC News is tweeting about tonight. Livestream of General Salami’s freaking funeral. Take a look at all the comments. Wow!

twitter.com...

..... And over 50 Iranians killed during stampede at
Soleimani's Funeral.

Can't make this up.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The Earthquake (one of them) struck near a nuclear power plant in Iran.

www.newscenter1.tv...

I thought the words NUCLEAR and IRAN didn't mix.
edit on 1/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Also another a few weeks ago in the same spot.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Surprise 😮

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Also another a few weeks ago in the same spot.

We need Q. There are "no coincidences", but I can't pull all Iran happenings into a "big picture" of what's really going on.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So is it a big technological leap from building a Nuke power plant, to building a Nuke weapon?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if Epstein was onboard???

No, seriously. An accidental shoot-down is less likely for an outbound plane than an inbound threat. The Iranians know that better than anybody.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
And the freak STORM that killed many Brits and saved DC.
'Blast' from the past...

I always read the comments:

simplicity 5 years ago I remember this when it came out in the telegraph, most strange indeed. The letters and numbers on the ID card at 6:40 are hexadecimal code, put them in a hex to text translator and it comes out as "This is not simply entertainment". Coincidentally this is not the full slideshow, there was there was one image, part 4 image 17 that was only up for a day and then got pulled. That image also contained a hexadecimal code message that translated to "This is the final warning on this site, all further warnings will be given on blackjack12.info. Beware ardent sentry, be alert for semis bearing the sun icon. not all federal authorities are involved". Blackjack is still up in the culture slideshow section of the Telegraph albeit missing the part 4 image 17, but you can still actually see image 17 in the Telegraph archives still with this link - i.telegraph.co.uk... jackblack12.info contained a series of pages with images, codes, and countdown timers representing the 'further warnings' in Blackjack Part 4, slide 17. A barcode was posted on the home page and upon translation in a barcode decoder said blackjackisgo. I don't think anyone ever got to the bottom of who was behind it or why It may have been a precursor to the cicada 3301 puzzles that started appearing in 2012. Some believe the cicada puzzles are a recruitment tool for NSA,CIA, or MI5 or even cryptocurrency related. Anyone who has completed it is sworn to secrecy. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
So is it a big technological leap from building a Nuke power plant, to building a Nuke weapon?

Implosion, yes. Gun-type, no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-type_fission_weapon#Proliferation_and_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org...

Proliferation and terrorism
With regard to the risk of proliferation and use by terrorists, the relatively simple design is a concern, as it does not require as much fine engineering or manufacturing as other methods. With enough highly enriched uranium, nations or groups with relatively low levels of technological sophistication could create an inefficient—though still quite powerful—gun-type nuclear weapon.

edit on 7-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
WOW here one more domino fall

Auckland District Court Judge Robert Ronayne found dead

www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does Kerry fly commercial???

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Wtf does that have to do....with anything? Jesus fkn Christ lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I had first stumbled across this story 4-5 years ago from an old ATS thread. I think all the pics may still be in that thread.
Anyways, left me scratching my head like from a surreal movie script for quite some time.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Ocasio-Cortez announces she's gotten a dog

The House freshman posted the "breaking news" about her newest furry family member on Instagram on Monday, telling the camera, "So we just did something big!"

the hill

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FlyingFox. Por Favor, Please don't publish blurry (or clear) photos without explaining what they are. Some of us are not rocket scientists.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join