It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust
Care, yeah, five will get you ten that the engine failed because it inhaled a heat-seeking missile.
Cheers

These newer jetliners must transmit real-time self-diagnostics. That would account for the quick determination of engine failure, but NOT what caused it. Good point!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Counting down until the MSM blames Trump for the airliner shoot-down because he made Iran nervous ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Cheers
edit on 8-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It will be interesting to hear what President Trump says when he addresses the World, later this morning.

If the Iran "misses" were part of a coordinated plan so Iran leadership could look big and mean, then President Trump will not be hard on them. He'll say, lets cease hostilities and all interested nations sit down and work out a new Nuclear Weapons Deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Care, I was just thinking the airliner tragedy in Tehran is a moment the Iranian leadership could use to say "let us slow down before more tragedy ensues" without losing face.

Considering the deaths in the stampede at the general's funeral and now this airliner down, over 200 people dead purely because of Iranian actions in the last couple of days. Not a competent show on their part.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

that's prob true but if he understands Iran's tactics and if Iran is DS controlled then they may have more diabolical plans. I'm just watching and leaving room for all possibilities

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WOW now you have my attention

Citing sources, Ukrainian outlet Obozrevatel reported there were 73 Canadians, 71 Iranians, 15 Ukrainians, three Britons and several other Europeans on board the Ukrainian International Airlines flight to Kyiv.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah, what were all those Canadians doing in Tehran for the funeral.

www.obozrevatel.com...

Just hope it the delegation off liberal pm cabinet

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's another similar prediction

To be clear, IF (yes, a big if) Trump takes the offramp offered by Iran ("if you don't respond, we're done") and does not retaliate tomorrow, and the current crisis deescalates - it is NOT the end. Iran will still want to avenge Soleimani. There will be other, indirect measures.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Chero, check, "eye for an eye" is a big deal in the ME. This won't end soon, war or not.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

But first, they need to find a way to "save face" and look like competent leaders. Because right now, Iran's top leaders have to admit to the world that:

Because we couldn't control the funeral crowds properly, 56 of our citizens got trampled to death.

Of the 15 mighty missiles launched against U.S. terrorists on Jan 8th: 4 suffered mechanical break-downs, the other 11 missed their targets.

Oops! Also on Jan 8th, we accidentally shot down an airliner with almost 200 innocent men/women/children onboard.

Some misinformed Iranian citizens were protesting against our leadership style last month, so we were forced to kill about 1,000 of them in the street.

Iranian leadership has never looked so evil, and incompetent, at the same time.

edit on 1/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I saw some speculation that they might try to go after the banks

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Citing sources, Ukrainian outlet Obozrevatel reported there were 73 Canadians, 71 Iranians, 15 Ukrainians, three Britons and several other Europeans on board the Ukrainian International Airlines flight to Kyiv.

Good! Still no American deaths tonight at the hands of Iran.

Regarding the Canadians, do they have to go to Ukraine for a brief layover, or transfer, before continuing on to Canada? It could have been group of tourists traveling together, with Ukraine as their next tour stop. We'll know much more eventually.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Agree, unless they know something we do not, Hidden

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Trillium
Wtf does that have to do....with anything? Jesus fkn Christ lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You should read the i felt it reports regarding the latest earthquake in iran
www.volcanodiscovery.com...
Latest "I-felt-it" reports about this quake:

Borazjan: This was not an earthquake, explosion and shockwave it nightmare (MMI VIII (Severe shaking))
: it feel like bomb no earthquake god help us (MMI IX (Violent shaking))
Shiraz: Saw a bright flashing light, followed by lots of shaking. (MMI V (Moderate shaking))
iran: energy weapon (MMI VIII (Severe shaking))
iran: ok boomer (MMI IX (Violent shaking))
Southern Iran: This is either Trump or god telling us we we are evil. Time to remove the mullahs before they have Iran wiped out. (MMI V (Moderate shaking))
Bunker Outside Tehran: Maybe not earthquake US Bombing
(MMI V (Moderate shaking))
.: دیدم یک لامپ از نور و سپس لرزهای بسیار وحشتناک. انگار خدا از ما عصبانی بود. (MMI IX (Violent shaking))
In my GFs caboose: It was an explosion and a giant burst of...umm....light. (MMI VI (Strong shaking))
edit on 8-1-2020 by Qdwnunda because: Add more info

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Billionaire tycoon Ron Burkle’s son found dead at Beverly Hills home

The 27-year-old son of billionaire tycoon Ron Burkle has been found dead in his Beverly Hills home.

The body of Andrew Burkle, who helped run a Hollywood production company, was discovered by authorities Monday evening at his apartment, People reported.

His cause of death was not immediately known. Andrew’s famous 67-year-old investor father rushed to the scene and was there with police as they investigated, People said.

NYP

Ron Burkle's name is in JE's black book
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Qdwnunda

In my GFs caboose

😳

Wut LOL

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Is that pic from iranian airlines flight shot down years ago?
Why are all the bodies naked? Did their clothes vapourise on impact leaving otherwise pristine bodies? I don’t get this pic, FF maybe?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
From 2012
US AG faces corruption scandal involving Credit Suisse

At a time when millions of Americans are losing their homes as a result of questionable or fraudulent mortgage banking practices, Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department is being accused of blocking prosecution of a high-visibility real estate deal.

WND has obtained several hundred pages of documents alleging that Holder and Lanny Breuer, the assistant attorney general for the DOJ’s criminal division, have intervened to block recommended federal prosecutions in an ongoing dispute involving the exclusive Yellowstone Club, a private golf and ski resort now owned by supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle and international bank Credit Suisse.

In my 42 years of trying high profile cases, I have never seen such corruption,” Flynn said. “The American people need to know what is happening inside the Holder-controlled Justice Department. The fox is now truly guarding the hen house.”

www.ieyenews.com...

Ron Burkle Hired Hookers, Paid Paris Hilton For 'Girl-on-Girl Action'

Mark Ebner's scandal-filled book about Paris Hilton was released in January. One chapter—full of prostitution allegations against billionaire Clinton pal Ron Burkle—was cut. Now it's been released! And it's salacious, even by Ron Burkle standards:

Ebner posted the chapter (which he says was cut for "reasons mostly editorial) on his website. It centers on high-end prostitution in and around Hollywood, and is worth reading on its own. But let's pull out the Ron Burkle bits, shall we? Ebner says that Burkle, along with Interscope chief Ted Field, was one of the best-known "lifers"—patrons of super-high-end call girls, all the time. He points out Burkle's close friendship with Bill Clinton, and his private jet that underlings allegedly call "Air # One."

gawker.com...
edit on 8-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It wasn't a personal attack,it was a badly presented question I suppose. Sorry trilliam,but you need to give a bit if context on that post,I'm a kiwi and.im interested.

That ok no problem
Just that I post on 5 to 7 different location and try to make sure no info get drop
Just that name rang a bell can't put my finger on it now ???
oh by the way I am a He-man
Trillium is Ontario provincial Canada flower

I can’t put a finger to the name, but both New Zealand and Australia ( my home) are deep into cabal operations, Judges, politicians, actors, rich and elite alike. Both are used for money laundering, child and human trafficing, spying ( the weaponised part of 5eyes for obummer and killary) both have given large amounts to clinton foundation ( $800 million) in Australias case over over 4 different
But you probably already know this

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It wasn't a personal attack,it was a badly presented question I suppose. Sorry trilliam,but you need to give a bit if context on that post,I'm a kiwi and.im interested.

That ok no problem
Just that I post on 5 to 7 different location and try to make sure no info get drop
Just that name rang a bell can't put my finger on it now ???
oh by the way I am a He-man
Trillium is Ontario provincial Canada flower

I can’t put a finger to the name, but both New Zealand and Australia ( my home) are deep into cabal operations, Judges, politicians, actors, rich and elite alike. Both are used for money laundering, child and human trafficing, spying ( the weaponised part of 5eyes for obummer and killary) both have given large amounts to clinton foundation ( $800 million) in Australias case over over 4 different
But you probably already know this

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Lol, kinda made me go wtf when i read it also

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join