It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
CNN reporter: "Of all the voters I talked to - probably upwards of 100 - not a single one said they support @JoeBiden." pic.twitter.com/LABvcLbWxO— Chris Martin (@chrisjdmartin) February 11, 2020

To think, just a few weeks ago, Biden was the front runner everybody thought would win the nomination.

Not sure, but I think PB will win it; not Sanders.
I feel somewhat sorry for little Pete Buttajudge, who's going to get knocked the f out in the first round when he faces the champ.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

All the liberal media is writing Joe Biden's epitath tonight. And saying that he better quit calling himself the only person who can beat Trump.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

As you might imagine this AP tweet has generated a firestorm of comments & Q memes.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

To think, just a few weeks ago, Biden was the front runner everybody thought would win the nomination.

Just a few weeks ago, the mainstream liberal news said Biden was the frontrunner.

See the difference?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet (who?) and Andrew Yang have dropped out.
I think we're down to single digits. Will there be anyone left by November??

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
POTUS asking some Big Questions tonight:

Whatever happened to Hillary campaign manager Podesta’s BROTHER? Wasn’t he caught, forced to leave his firm, with BIG BAD things to happen? Why did nothing ever happen to him, only to the “other” side?

twitter.com...

Do you get the impression this is NOT a man that just sweeps things under the rug after acquittal?

The cleaning has just begun methinks!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
NBC News

BREAKING: AG Barr is taking control of legal matters of interest to President Trump, including the Roger Stone sentencing, according to multiple people familiar with the matter.

edit on 11-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

As you might imagine this AP tweet has generated a firestorm of comments & Q memes.

That's rather funny because remove Q from the quote an YES, all of that is being done according to DJT himself and his actions.

Deep State = Swamp.
Human Trafficking All Inclusive - Two EO's the exact issue.
Satanists = worst kept secret ever.

Baseless? Frankly the desperation shows when one starts with: Baseless conspiracy from alt right trump supports who... Terms that used to work. Bumper Sticker reduction is mental midgetry.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
@AKA_RealDirty

Robert O’Brien says the NSC will be down between 115 to 120 staffers by the end of this week.

Robert O’Brien says he doesn’t know who the anonymous writer was but they probably shouldn’t be in the White House.

Video cutouts: twitter.com...

Atlantic Council Full length (he starts @47:00)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Pete Buttigieg says there is "no evidence" that killing terrorist Qassam Soleimani made American safer

Clip

Here is something remarkable about this guy. He's a small town mayor = almost nobody in real life. He has ZERO access to anything classified at all. Nothing. He knew nothing of the raid, or Salami's plans. Nothing. Zero. He has no time to research anything at all, so he watches CNN headlines.

And YET, he can say there is no "evidence" killing Salami made us safer. He has none that it didn't. In fact he has no "evidence" of anything because he is actually nobody.

Do the opposite, say the opposite. One playbook.

So why are the dems candidates so horrendous? One, Awakening. Two it wasn't going to matter, they thought she'd win. Then they were SURE Bob would take DJT out or a gun would.

Here's the playbook.

Nixon out. Ford in. DJT = Nixon. Ford = Pence. Population angry and peanut farmer is in. Look at Pete carefully. He's Jimmy C for modern times.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The video game division touches on this subject in a few ways. Short video shows how MK-Ultra is involved in gaming media.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Brad Parscale - Text TRUMP to 88022
‏Verified account @parscale

With approximately 54% of precincts reporting, President Trump has already received more votes than Presidents Barack Obama (49,080), George W. Bush (52,962) and Ronald Reagan (65,033) in their respective re-election New Hampshire Primaries.
9:26 PM - 11 Feb 2020
twitter.com...

Nothing can stop whats coming. Landslide!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

For a quick moment I thought that was an early picture of Rowan Atkinson (aka Mr Bean). Geeshs, can you imagine this clown as President?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

😂🤣 Now that you mention that, yea why not. Ukraine has one.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been mentioned here yet, playing catch-up.

Some major Ju-jitsu takedowns by Trump there. Didn't see that one coming. He just cleaned up remnants of the Mueller Probe. Wonder what Liu's role was?

Link
edit on 11-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's a shame that their politics were so messed up that only a Clown could sort it out. I hope we here in the US never come to that (we only get to the actor stage of messed up. Carter, Trump)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Good Evening All....

Listening to new " Amazing Polly ".....heavy stuff...
God bless all her effort and insight, and I pray , lol, or actively try to manifest a better Reality, that our " Wills are not Broken ". She's one that actually deserves a GFM to take a well deserved vacation ! None of this is worth it if WE don't have a " PLAN " to prevent this corruption from EVER Happening again !

The " Plan " is working Great so far, Thanks to all our " Warriors "
POTUS used that term a lot during SOTU and it made me grateful for our ((( Warrior ))) in this thread and all the Patriot's in the USA and around the World fighting for a better future. Thank-You very much..you give our most innocent and vulnerable a voice, a REAL voice.....NOT the for profit, corrupt, money laundering, drug dealing, human trafficking " Charities " that exploit , engage in and cover up the most Heinous of crimes.

Sigh...but we still have 50% that don't " Get It " yet....Stuck on Stupid....We can't let it Break Our Will !!! We've all been stupid at some point !

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

The Virus spreads by Bank Notes! The psyop is strong with that one. Getting harder to distinguish reality from video games. Yea, MKULTRA 2.0. That would be one possible devious plan to quickly obsolete 'cash' and usher in bitcoin.

Strange coincidence 👇

COUNTERFEIT$ AND CORONAVIRU$?

However, there's something very odd about this counterfeiting venture. But to understand that "oddity" and why I think it might be something indicating a connection to the coronavirus story, we have to understand a basic feature of counterfeiting operations.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because of her job, Fox will have qualified immunity, so can't really plead the fifth.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jussie Smollet, the french actor, is a keystone of sorts.

Folks wanted him to fry right after his hoax was revealed in part to bring down auntie Kamaladeville and Spartacus. If it had happened then the media goons would have tied it to DJT somehow.

Now, the flame out happens at the local level - I expect leaks of texts etc. shortly. I mentioned this last week, watch for many to fry from "justice" well outside of the DOJ to avoid ties to DJT. If Jussie connects to Harris, Booker, the renOgade clan etc., this could blow up big and quickly.

In fact, I would not be surprised to hear from other countries indicting some folks here, forcing the issue in the DOJ.

Big damn day today 2-11. Next stop, 2-20-2020

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363 >>

join