It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q....Another Home Run Prediction!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Gironomo, Apache Chief

As the story goes, nine years after Geronimo's death, Skull and Bones members who were stationed at the army outpost dug up the warrior's grave and stole his skull, as well as some bones and other personal relics. They then sprinted the remains away to New Haven, Conn., and allegedly stashed the skull at the society's clubhouse, the Skull and Bones Tomb.
~ Source

S & B: Alpha wannabes (pirates) with power to...manifest.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: CoramDeo

Look at the map and tell me Concord is very far away.

It isn't far away to North West Boston area. New England Patriots are about Concord. All New England was fighting for each other. Lame of whomever to make fun of that really when New England people love being the founding original 13 colonies. That isn't Biden stumbling around like a fish .

Found a castle lol
History of Fort Constitution

. In 1692 the fort, by then also known as "The Castle", was formally named Fort William and Mary after the reigning English monarchs, and a breastwork for 19 guns was then constructed to defend against the French fleet during King William's War.....

During the nights of December 14 and 15, 1774, in two separate raids, about 400 men of the local chapters of the "Sons of Liberty", warned by Paul Revere beforehand on December 13, stormed the fort and overcame British Captain John Cochranand his five-man garrison, capturing 16 light cannon and 97 barrels of gunpowder, some of which later made its way to the Battle of Bunker Hill in June 1775. This incident is remembered locally as the first overt action of the American Revolution.

The things you learn ...New Hampshire... Go figure.
another link

....“The daring character of this assault cannot be overestimated. It was an organized investment of a royal fortress, where the king’s flag was flying, and where the king’s garrison met them with muskets and artillery. It was four months before Lexington, and Lexington was resistance to attack, while this was a deliberate assault. ....

edit on 2112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Much indeed happening, done a second vid ( Mystics ) and again audio probs but 30 mins on improves thankfully and some Q n related views within thereafter also, so frustrating for us and also at about 39 min mark we have both noticed that when the/our frequencies get highish is when interference or somesuch happens, we will endure and as i am more the Qnut than Moddy, i may have to begin a youtube channell, i chuckle as am a dinosaur IT wise, here is vid for those with patience > www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: queenofswords
You know how you pull the plug on a giant tank full of water that needs to be drained?

At first, you hear nothing, but you see a slow steady drain.

Then, as it nears the bottom, you hear that sucking sound. I'm beginning to hear that sweet sucking sound.[/qu
edit on 11-2-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another source on the story - this is good news:

Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

@NBCNews tweeted that Chuck Schumer is sending a formal request to the DOJ Inspector General to open an immediate investigation.

twitter.com...

He wasted his time. Horowitz's response. What will be Dem's next move?

Jeff Carlson twitter

IG Horowitz: "While we have jurisdiction to review alleged misconduct by Department law enforcement agents, we do not have the same jurisdiction over alleged misconduct committed by Department attorneys when they act in their capacity as lawyers."

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
@Tom_Winter

NBC News: All four prosecutors have now asked the judge to leave the Roger Stone case.

Michael Marando joins Aaron Zelinsky, Jonathan Kravis, and Adam Jed in leaving the case after the Justice Department publicly rebuked the their recommended sentence of 7-9 years.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is this [PAIN]

?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Just adding...

@themarketswork

I guess @SenSchumer forgot what IG had to say last time:

“Our final recommendation was to refer the entire chain of command that we outline here to the FBI and the Department for consideration of how to assess and address their performance failures.”
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN

This may be why the lawyers made the request to step down

And the government deferred to the court as to the specific sentence to be imposed.

Techno fog again re: Roger Stone

Removed part of post cause already posted

edit on 11-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

CWM: Posted about this months ago!!
REL: please find and post my Smollett posts. VITAL!

Also, “Eyes On Oregon” called months ago. Multiple Posts regarding CHINA in this thread lead back to my posts from almost 1 year ago.

Stressing again:
I am not a part of Q.
I am not read in on The Plan.
Lurker turned poster with job relevancy, requested permission to post regarding knowledge.
All posts are greenlit from above.

REL:
All Q posts Feb-April + All my posts Feb-April
Compare side by side.
Keep Up!
Things will keep moving faster and faster!

Semper Fidelis

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Gironomo, Apache Chief

As the story goes, nine years after Geronimo's death, Skull and Bones members who were stationed at the army outpost dug up the warrior's grave and stole his skull, as well as some bones and other personal relics. They then sprinted the remains away to New Haven, Conn., and allegedly stashed the skull at the society's clubhouse, the Skull and Bones Tomb.
~ Source

S & B: Alpha wannabes (pirates) with power to...manifest.

From Wikipedia “Baphomet”

“The description of the object changed from confession to confession. Some Templars denied any knowledge of it. Others, under torture, described it as being either a severed head, a cat, or a head with three faces.“

Years ago I was reading about the relationship between the Scull and Bones and the Templars. I believe it may have been in a book titled “The Temple and The Lodge”.

The Templar were suspected of being the originators of the Jolly Roger (scull with crosses bones flag). The design can also be found on their sword hilts and tomb stones.

The Templars played a larger part in history that they are usually given credit for. They were one of the largest banking organizations ever seen and had a strong global influence. Additionally they were rumoured to possess the secrets of Solomon’s Temple which they acquired while doing third tour of duty in the Crusades.

CM do you have any insight into the Order?

Have they appeared in this thread in relation to Q?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Make em taste the rainbow marin

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very nice history lesson there thank you MT!

So Concord might have a competitor in the 1st volley being fired in the Revolutionary War department?

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: CoramDeo

Look at the map and tell me Concord is very far away.

It isn't far away to North West Boston area. New England Patriots are about Concord. All New England was fighting for each other. Lame of whomever to make fun of that really when New England people love being the founding original 13 colonies. That isn't Biden stumbling around like a fish .

Found a castle lol
History of Fort Constitution

. In 1692 the fort, by then also known as "The Castle", was formally named Fort William and Mary after the reigning English monarchs, and a breastwork for 19 guns was then constructed to defend against the French fleet during King William's War.....

During the nights of December 14 and 15, 1774, in two separate raids, about 400 men of the local chapters of the "Sons of Liberty", warned by Paul Revere beforehand on December 13, stormed the fort and overcame British Captain John Cochranand his five-man garrison, capturing 16 light cannon and 97 barrels of gunpowder, some of which later made its way to the Battle of Bunker Hill in June 1775. This incident is remembered locally as the first overt action of the American Revolution.

The things you learn ...New Hampshire... Go figure.
another link

....“The daring character of this assault cannot be overestimated. It was an organized investment of a royal fortress, where the king’s flag was flying, and where the king’s garrison met them with muskets and artillery. It was four months before Lexington, and Lexington was resistance to attack, while this was a deliberate assault. ....

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@Tom_Winter

NBC News: All four prosecutors have now asked the judge to leave the Roger Stone case.

Michael Marando joins Aaron Zelinsky, Jonathan Kravis, and Adam Jed in leaving the case after the Justice Department publicly rebuked the their recommended sentence of 7-9 years.
twitter.com...

Good this whole system was set up to catch DJT thru lies. It should all fall apart. Flynn and Stone should get time served if they can't get pardoned. ETA
I would add Julian Assange gets time served too.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Keep your head down when the shrapnel starts landing nearby and your boots dry.

I hope you guys can continue to find a way to prevent more children from being victimized by this Cabal.

God Bless and guide you!

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

CWM: Posted about this months ago!!
REL: please find and post my Smollett posts. VITAL!

Also, “Eyes On Oregon” called months ago. Multiple Posts regarding CHINA in this thread lead back to my posts from almost 1 year ago.

Stressing again:
I am not a part of Q.
I am not read in on The Plan.
Lurker turned poster with job relevancy, requested permission to post regarding knowledge.
All posts are greenlit from above.

REL:
All Q posts Feb-April + All my posts Feb-April
Compare side by side.
Keep Up!
Things will keep moving faster and faster!

Semper Fidelis

edit on 11-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Another source on the story - this is good news:

Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor

Tell me things are not changing...all sorts of things

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually most here will enjoy the last twenty minuts, hardly any interuptions

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Much indeed happening, done a second vid ( Mystics ) and again audio probs but 30 mins on improves thankfully and some Q n related views within thereafter also, so frustrating for us and also at about 39 min mark we have both noticed that when the/our frequencies get highish is when interference or somesuch happens, we will endure and as i am more the Qnut than Moddy, i may have to begin a youtube channell, i chuckle as am a dinosaur IT wise, here is vid for those with patience > www.youtube.com...

You know how you pull the plug on a giant tank full of water that needs to be drained?

At first, you hear nothing, but you see a slow steady drain.

Then, as it nears the bottom, you hear that sucking sound. I'm beginning to hear that sweet sucking sound.[/qu

edit on 11-2-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I wonder if the Prosecutor who just indicted Jussie Smollett has the authority to interview (under oath) Kim Foxx, the prosecutor who abruptly dropped all 16 charges against Smollett, after a visit from Michelle Obama's chief of staff last year?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Love it ML!

...and you got 5by5 flags for it!

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join