It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I've never seen the Trump/Serpent photo from that angle before.

Only from the front as shown on this page: toxotea.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Did anybody with the Q app got a warning of a Q drop few minute ago

saw a few mention of it on 8Kun but they got call for larping
because nothing showed up

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

edit on 28-1-2020 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Altered no doubt but one simple alteration is Q converted to grayscale (Black & white) for some reason.
B&W will definitely give a different perspective of any original color photo.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Followers

Finally reached 717 Mirror.

Bookended by 7's so 77177

🎰

Jackpot Time?

Cheers
edit on 28-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, I took a slightly different angle... there is only 1 post with "Jan 29 2018" in the CONTENT rather than the timestamp. It also seems to reference the "2 days ahead of schedule"!!!

Q2844:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d358db No.5303685 📁
Feb 21 2019 11:27:56 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
What is the process to enter a SCIF?
What security level must exist in order to gain entry?
Can non-security-level person(s) be invited to participate?
Do logs exist for each designated meeting?
Do logs record time in/time out/who in/who out?
Ability to enter (arrange) w/o paper trail?
:RT Jan 29 2018 - IDEN [not for anons]
IDEN Jan 29 2018 & run back 1-2 [not for anons]
SCIF logs can be 'very' revealing.
HUSSEIN's USSS codename: RENEGADE

Define 'Renegade'.
noun
1. a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms: traitor, defector, deserter, turncoat, betrayer
Q

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny about very being in single quotes.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Amazing Polly Black pillin the masses. Connecting the dots toward our (bleak) future.

The elite may want to lead us into this paradigm and if you are still quantum entangled to this system of mental slavery then that could be your future destination but if you untangle yourself and follow your own intuition instead, then you are home free

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Remember Karma is negated if they tell you
before hand
Remember this

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

By perspective, I mean the angle whereby the 'artifact' is repositioned. That repositioning puts it at an angle that appears to be directed straight toward the POTUS. I may be making a mountain out of a mole hill, but I noticed it several days ago and it is niggling at me.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I came across some of that the other day and posted in one of the Virus threads.

Event 201 is a pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.

This video was posted back in November, Coronavirus, Bill Gates, Event201.

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Segment 1, Intro and Medical Countermeasures (MCM) Discussion:
www.youtube.com...

Search "Event 201 Pandemic Exercise" on youtube, 5 other segments.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Re: twitter.com...

This clip is amazing. So many people lining up 20 HOURS early, in RED New Jersey, 37-degree temp, for a Trump campaign rally!

edit on 1/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
A few interesting Qclock factoids:

1) Jan 26th 2020 is at minute 0 on the 16th circle of post dates around the clock,

2) Easter Sunday (Ressurection), Apr 12 2020 is at minute 17 on the 17th circle of post dates!
Note that Good Friday (Crucifixion) is on Apr 10 2020 = 4, 10, 20 (=DJT)

3) Yesterday, or the day before, someone posted about the relevance of Apr 6 2018 (in relation to Kobe Bryant?)... that date is also at minute 0 on the Qclock - the same as his death date of Jan 26th 2020.

4) Upcoming dates on key minute positions on the Qclock:

Min 0: Mar 26th
Min 11: Feb 6th, Apr 6th
Min 13: Feb 8th, Apr 8th
Min 17: Feb 12th, Apr 12th
Min 25: Feb 20th, Apr 20th
Min 45: Mar 11th, May 10th
Min 55: Mar 21st (Solstice?), May 20th

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If we had a functioning justice system, Bill & Melissa would be, at the least, pulled in for some very focused questioning about that 'scenario' and what is transpiring today.

No coincidences.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Black and white pictures are also easier to hide steganography messages/pictures in too?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, agree with you on that aspect but in addition converting to B&W can at times put the additional emphasis on a particular object or artifact that is not as obvious in a color photo. I had not noticed until you brought it up. Just out of curiosity I converted the color image from my previous post to B&W and observed the perspective changes slightly and puts more emphasis on the mic vs POTUS.
For me when first viewing the color image my eyes are immediately drawn to POTUS whereas the B&W my eyes are drawn to the mic.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good catch Cavv!

What else could 'very' stand for? ...VER [Y] = cabal version?

Simple gematria for 'very' is 70 = vatican, francis, ADAM SCHIFF, AMAZON, VIPER

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

For some reason, it feels like we're in a morass. Q is silent. Impeachment Trial has no Leader. Barr is silent. Durham may have fooled us all. We're on the cusp of a huge BOOM, or a huge BUST. A "calm", just before Good wins, or Evil wins.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Quote from the John Hopkins website, page on "Events".

Odd that the 201 Event date is "predicted" by the posting date below the event text. As well, the "201" link goes to an exercise with "clade" in the name that took place in 2018, not 2019.

Note that in the other events quoted, the dates line up logically, but not in the case of the "201" event.

Website text diddled by somebody?

Cheers

Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The purpose of the exercise was to illustrate the pandemic preparedness efforts, response decisions, and cooperation required from global businesses, governments, and public health leaders that the world will need to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic.
May 15, 2018

Biosafety and Biosecurity in the Era of Synthetic Biology: Meeting the Challenges in China and the United States
On Friday, July 26, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the Tianjin University Center for Biosafety Research and Strategy co-hosted an event that brought together leading experts and emerging leaders from China and the US to discuss the ways, both positive and negative, that synthetic biology may alter the social and economic frameworks of modern humanity.
July 26, 2019

Center news: August 14, 2019

The US Bioeconomy: Maximizing Opportunities for Economic Growth and National Security with Biology
On July 16, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and Ginkgo Bioworks convened a meeting in Washington, DC, to solicit stakeholder input on specific ways that national policy can strengthen the US bioeconomy. The aims of the meeting were to consider the benefits to the US if its bioeconomy were to be expanded; examine the current health of the US bioeconomy; discuss existing US government programs, policies, and initiatives related to the bioeconomy; and identify priorities for strengthening the US bioeconomy.
July 16, 2019

JH Site

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Black and white pictures are also easier to hide steganography messages/pictures in too?

Good question. Here's a research paper that might answer. I have not read it.

Comparative study of Steganography on Gray, Indexed, Colour and Black & White images

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join