It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I don't have time to negotiate the ATS posting pics process. See
4chan 241086120 (OP) # in /pol/ politically incorrect

Chinese researcher who now works in Wuhan biolab was on a paper from UNC Chapel Hill that modified bat virus to see if it could infect humans. It could.

And I have yet to hear the words "lyssa virus" ANYwhere! Bat Borne Virus

which IS/ARE

Bat viruses
Coronaviruses

The 2002 outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), and the 2012 outbreak of Middle East respiratory syndrome have been traced to have an origin in bats.
Coronaviruses are positive-sense, single-stranded RNA viruses with four genera, Alphacoronaviruses, betacoronaviruses, gammacoronaviruses, and deltacoronaviruses. Of these four, alphacoroanviruses and betacoronaviruses are bat-borne

en.wikipedia.org...

Lyssavirus (from the Greek λύσσα lyssa "rage, fury, rabies" and the Latin vīrus) is a genus of RNA viruses in the family Rhabdoviridae, order Mononegavirales. Mammals, including humans, can serve as natural hosts. The genus Lyssavirus includes the rabies virus traditionally associated with that disease.

Evolution
There are three phylogeographic groups of lyssaviruses:
1 -3. Rabies belongs to group 1, along with Aravan lyssavirus, Australian bat lyssavirus, Bokeloh bat lyssavirus, Duvenhage virus, European bat lyssavirus 1 and 2, Gannoruwa bat lyssavirus, Irkut lyssavirus and Khujand lyssavirus.

Members of group 2 include Lagos bat virus, Mokola virus and Shimoni bat virus. Members of group 3 include Ikoma lyssavirus and Lleida bat lyssavirus. Phyogenetic studies suggest that the original hosts of these viruses were bats. [/b

Not to mention the LASSA virus

lassa-virus

The Lassa virus is so named because, in 1969, it was first isolated and correlated as the causative agent of Lassa fever in a small town called Lassa in North-eastern Nigeria.

Lassa fever is endemic in parts of west Africa including Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea and Nigeria; however, other neighboring countries are also at risk, as the animal vector for Lassa virus, the “multimammate rat” (Mastomys natalensis) is distributed throughout the region.
Lassa virus consists of four lineages, three of these lineages are located in Nigeria, while the other can be found in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Lione.

The number of Lassa virus infections per year in West Africa is estimated at 100,000 to 300,000 with approximately 5,000 deaths.
In some areas of Sierra Leone and Liberia, it is known that 10%-16% of people admitted to hospitals every year have Lassa fever, which indicates the serious impact of the disease on the population of this region.

Humans contract the virus primarily through contact with the contaminated excreta of Mastomys natalensis rodents (commonly known as the Multimammate rat), which is the natural reservoir for the virus.

The virus is transmitted to humans through cuts and scratches, or inhaled via dust particles in the air.

Secondary transmission of the virus between humans occurs through direct contact with infected blood or

Treatment of Lassa Virus

Ribavirin, is only effective if administered early in infection (within the first 6 days after disease onset).

microbenotes.com...

Sounds like a planned Op to me ... just wait till the Avian Flu that the (IIRC) Dutch successfully aerosolized!

Na, nothing to see here folks, move along
edit on 27-1-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: bats in me bellfry

edit on 27-1-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: going batty

edit on 27-1-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: batgirl

edit on Mon Jan 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed links and added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
California Sued After Concealing $320 Billion In Annual State Payments

Oddly, the rejection didn’t argue the law, but instead claimed that the controller couldn’t locate a single one of the 49 million bills she paid last year.

This admission provides a troubling clue to California taxpayers who are wondering how and where their money is being spent. The answer is the people spending it literally don’t know. Or they at least say that don’t.

It is of course unimaginable, and laughable, that the state that is home to Silicon Valley can’t put basic transparency tech in place. That state’s feigned tech illiteracy begs the question: What are they trying to hide?

Unfortunately the liberal majority of voters continue to blindly trust the liberal politicians they empower. They scream & reject the notion that those in power would misuse public funds.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very Interesting Decode of [F9] in Q#1337 and HUAWEI @softwareautist

No easy clips to insert.

It may explain DJT's oft said 5g comments - he may be referring to ditching HUAWEI cellphone tower equipment spy programs?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
@lizwarren weighs in on "Alan Welcome Aboard" and his work today.

Alan Dershowitz’s argument is contrary to both law & fact.

The responses to her on HER twit are harsh.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In the 'Castle clean' post Q3782, there is an odd hazy 'artifact' between the two Marines and ending in the heart area of the president. Has there been any discussion as to what that is?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, catching up so apols if mentioned...

Re Kobe Bryant crying fan's backstage profile - her TV credits include as a woman who dated a millionnaire on Millionnaire Matchmaker!

I wonder if this indicates she may also have chased/dated Kobe?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
In the 'Castle clean' post Q3782, there is an odd hazy 'artifact' between the two Marines and ending in the heart area of the president. Has there been any discussion as to what that is?

Not that I remember reading.

Nice catch. Right over his heart, slightly left of his centre.

Obviously it is supposed to be there. Too big to be a simple error.

It seems to be out of focus and I would say it was on purpose. I would guess that it will be cleaned up at some point to tell us what it means.

It may also have been added as a layer that we should decode. Can anyone check to see if the layers can be accessed please.

P

edit on 27/1/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Interestingly enough I was watching some news channel earlier (dont remember, might've been local) but they were saying something about these $110-$112/lb coffee beans that are soaked or otherwise covered in none other that...bat saliva.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, catching up so apols if mentioned...

Re Kobe Bryant crying fan's backstage profile - her TV credits include as a woman who dated a millionnaire on Millionnaire Matchmaker!

I wonder if this indicates she may also have chased/dated Kobe?

I'm sure a lot of women have attempted to court him, and most of them are airballs, but I'm sure at least some were slam dunks.(I tried with the puns!). Everyone is seemingly forgetting his rape case and such so we know hes prone to cheating on his wife.
edit on 1/27/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Looks like a mic at the podium? Closer than everything else, so out of focus.

edit on 27-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

A mic? I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

To me, it looks like that flexible mesh stuff that's usually on the neck, then it leads up to the mic itself.
Whatever it is, it's probably at least 5 ft in front of the marines.

Thought I saw people discussing the source of the photo (maybe) here? There may be additional photos from the same day/event that provide more context.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

I think you are correct.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ahhh...now I see it. The perspective is different from the Q pic. EMN, do you have a link to your pic or the event where this pic was shot.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Direct image

From this article

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

QoS, herewith my analysis of the hazy 'artifact' in the picture in Q3782:

(ETA - shown to be a microphone BUT Q3782 deliberately positions it to give some symbology)

1) There is no obvious change in pixel pattern compared to surrounding areas - so it has been "blended fully into the picture",

2) It appears to contain 2 parts:

a) an i with it's dot centered on POTUS' heart - reference the use of i in Q posts as a MISSILE, as discussed severally in this thread,

b) Either an 8 or an & centred around the dot on the i.

3) Taken together the i also forms a ROD with the 8 forming a serpent at the top of the rod.
It brings to mind this picture of POTUS holding a snake rod AWAY from the Whitehouse. In Q3782 the marines separate the rod from POTUS!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't think the MSM believes anything said about Joe/Hunter today...they just say Republicans are trying to distract, "muddy the water", and keep some Democrats from voting for witnesses.

-ALSO-

It worries me that Nancy Pelosi said:

Last week: Trump will be out of office before November, one way or the other.

This past weekend: If the Senate doesn't Impeach Trump, I'll resign as Speaker.

No Impeach, I resign: twitter.com...

Shouldn't the Secret Service and FBI be looking at Pelosi?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting. To me, it appears that the Q pic has been altered to affect and/or change the perspective of that artifact. What the meaning might be for doing that, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Given the two year deltas we have seen, has anyone looked at posts from 29 JAN 2018 like:

Freedom Day Marker (Flag Photo)
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
29 Jan 2018 - 11:37:16 PM

FREEDOM_.png

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join