It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: imthegoat

How dare he not properly and respectfully address our alien overlord liaison

No wonder the world is in shambles. If only everyone believed in Master Crowley we might have world peace by now. Gosh guys, sort yourselves out.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 01/23/20 (Thu) 19:39:36685c2a (1) No.7893008
en.wikipedia.org...

Q

This page was last edited on 20 January 2020, at 21:04 (UTC).

en.wikipedia.org...

OK, that's creepy. Is Q implying that someone is about to die who will get a state funeral?

(Ginsburg?)

If so...my money is on President Mr. Peanut.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

www.ebay.com...

Ebay search seems to confirm it was a tie-in

study.com...

Says his actual nickname was Mr. Peanut due to his peanut farming.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dems have a way to save face with impeachment. Simply say: "We are voting to suspend/end impeachment hearings in order to collectively focus on Coronavirus." They won't take it. But the lifeline is there.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The news stories about Bezos getting hacked by Sa Prince MBS keep popping up everywhere for me, and it’s really intriguing.

I didn’t save the article but in one it said, that about a month after they exchanged #’s, MBS sent Bezos a virus of some sort.... hacking into his phone.... and then apparently sometime later, sent him a “meme” with a photo that looked eerily similar to that of the woman Bezos was apparently having the affair with, etc....

And then a few months later Kashoggi was killed.

I think about how all of this ties in to Q’s first drops about SA, the statement “we have it all” and that ceremonial stuff re: Trump and the Saudis

I dunno. Something is there, though. We got too much else going on right now to look, but I usually notice when the algorithms keep sending me “stories” over, and over again, without me having put much in to the concepts of them (like, I haven’t searched for or had any interest in any of that stuff in numerous months now....)

???? Just throwing it out there. The stories about the hack put out could be total propaganda.

There’s things in them that makes numerous red flags go off for me though.

Sorry to derail from impeachment and the virus. Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
What I really think about trump is this. Trump represents a big move by the corporate world to take control of the united states government.

This is a fight not between repubs and dems. Though the elites want us to think that it is so that our attention stays focused on fighting each other. No, this is a fight between the politicians and the business owners over who can make the laws.

But..didn't Obama give that power to the largest of them all under Obamacare? Drug prices skyrocketed. Insurance prices skyrocketed. Taxes skyrocketed. More unconstitutional taxes levied against us for not having insurance. Also Obama did nothing about Russia. Nothing about China. Gave pallets of unmarked bills to Iran. Did nothing about Iran violating agreements. Did nothing about NK. Gave rise to middle eastern powers. Shunned Israel (I dont mind that, tbh, and I always fail to see why Israel is so important besides religious rhetoric.) Let Benghazi happen. Fast & Furious. IRS/Tea Party. Weekend our Military. Sympathized with terrorists. Sold our Uranium to Russia along with HRC et al. Refused to give Ukraine arms assistance. Did nothing about illegal immigration. The list goes on..

Which one is more detrimental to national security? If Trump is turning the U.S. into a corporatocracy then he must not being doing too bad of a job if the economy is up, jobs are up, stock market is booming aside from the dip for this coronavirus. Taxes are down. More money in peoples pockets. Overall happiness I would say is up based off my interpersonal relationships with a vast variety of people.

Aside from peoples dislike and outright hatred of Trump that's solely based off of mentally challenged journalism -- what's the issue? I'm not even a Trump supporter, republican, or a Trump voter in 2016 and I still fail to find anything detrimental that Trump has done. No rights being taken away. No rape, no sexual assault, no racism, no *phobias, nothing. Everything everyone said Trump was guilty of just...isnt there. Never was. That's why they stick to things like Russian collusion because it's so vague and arbitrary. His taxes and finances that don't mean a damn thing except them trying to prove hes bankrupt/broke/not a billionaire. I personally don't care how much money any of them have and don't see at all why it's so important to people. They mean and groan about the rich white man yet their party frontrunners are just that. Every argument I've heard against Trump is vague, idiotic, or just downright false.

I just don't get it. The screaming, crying, chanting, protesting, violence, hypocrisy, fascism, vulgarity, uneducated statements, Nd outright lies -- none of it makes any sense. If someone on the liberal side wants to send me a PM explaining WHY people are acting this way please do. Because everything the left is saying about Trump is exactly what they have been, and are still doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A lot of the other stuff gets too heavy for me, but I love the fun angle of Mr. Peanut.

So Mr. Peanut lived from 1916-2020, 104. Jimmy Carter of course is not that old, but I decided to search for Jimmy Carter and 1916 anyway. Well Youtube thought I made a typo and delivered me a result from 1976, of course the year he was elected. Specifically, it pointed me to an interesting date:

CBS Evening News open - 1976-11-03

Of course you see the 311 which has come up before. I don't remember if we came up with a meaning for 311 or not, but a coincidence in the least.

Mr. Peanut shows up in the background at 6:23-6:30 or so with the slogan "From Peanuts to President".

Side note: I find it amazing, how much of the news is not newscasters and reporters talking and simply just video of the news. I would probably actually watch the news if it were like that today.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I could have SWORN that is was already confirmed months ago that the "Saudi Prince" had absolutely nothing to do with any of this, and that Bezos' Brother in Law admitted to leaking all that crap?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Edit: they’re all new. Just type in Bezos hack and click news. Here’s one i read earlier

According to a report overseen by a former longtime FBI agent and top cybersecurity official in the Obama administration, evidence on the phone suggests it was infected by spyware in May 2018 via a WhatsApp message from the account of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. That message included a video file that the firm's investigators say likely contained malware

And another

May 1, 2018: Bezos receives an "unexpected message" from Crown Prince Mohammed containing an encrypted video file, per reports. The video "appears to be an Arabic language promotional film about telecommunications," showing Arabic text over images of Saudi and Swedish flags. It's not clear whether Bezos viewed the video, but immediately after getting the file, the amount of data transmitted on Bezos' phone increased by "three hundredfold," the reports say.

November 8, 2018: Crown Prince Mohammed reportedly sends a meme to Bezos on WhatsApp with text reading, "Arguing with a woman is like reading the software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything and click I agree." Forensic investigators said the photo in the meme bore a passing resemblance to Lauren Sanchez, who would later be revealed as dating the Amazon CEO. The investigators concluded that the timing of the meme implied the crown prince may have had access to Bezos' personal messages.

link

The meme girlfriend thang is really bugging me.... but it’s because I’ve ran across some things personally that have made me question what’s really going on with tech. Wish I could say more. 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s why I’m wondering why it’s suddenly popping up again. I checked the dates on the stories. Give me a few and I’ll try to link them.

“News unlocks”
I dunno. Wanted to mention it before I forgot. Maybe I’ll be back to edit this if not I’ll put up a new comment.

a reply to: PokeyJoe

edit on 24-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ok, this rant from the Democrats is pure insanity. Listening to these bad speakers arguing a bad narrative makes me feel like I'm watching a school play.
One thing I learned is the transcript / recording of the July 25th phone call was (over) classified Top Secret in the NSC archive, placing it out of reach of Vinman and the ambassador, although it did not meet the criteria for this classification. This is per Isenberg according to some NSC dude whose supervisor is named "Coverman", lol you can't make this stuff up. The stated intent was to avoid leaks, but the official status calls it a clerical error.

I think this was the bait to lure the ~whistleblower~ into filing the complaint. Rep. Jeffries calls it a cover-up.
Thank you Mister Congressman for drawing out that issue for America.

edit on 24-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Palm

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
The news stories about Bezos getting hacked by Sa Prince MBS keep popping up everywhere for me, and it’s really intriguing.

I didn’t save the article but in one it said, that about a month after they exchanged #’s, MBS sent Bezos a virus of some sort.... hacking into his phone.... and then apparently sometime later, sent him a “meme” with a photo that looked eerily similar to that of the woman Bezos was apparently having the affair with, etc....

And then a few months later Kashoggi was killed.

I think about how all of this ties in to Q’s first drops about SA, the statement “we have it all” and that ceremonial stuff re: Trump and the Saudis

I dunno. Something is there, though. We got too much else going on right now to look, but I usually notice when the algorithms keep sending me “stories” over, and over again, without me having put much in to the concepts of them (like, I haven’t searched for or had any interest in any of that stuff in numerous months now....)

???? Just throwing it out there. The stories about the hack put out could be total propaganda.

There’s things in them that makes numerous red flags go off for me though.

Sorry to derail from impeachment and the virus. Lol

SG, this is all nonsense entirely. Bezos wasn't "hacked." His private security firm Gavin De Becker did the "work" to determine this, which is worse then hiring Crowstrike (they are a big names protection service, they do what the client wants or they loose clients).

The was part of the attempt to divide SA from the US, and it failed.

They're resurrecting this because they only have one playbook and it contains "hacking" as a "oh my god hacking russia, go to war..." vibe. "Hacking" is the new "got war" trigger term - it is meaningless at this point.

Frankly anything and everything WaPravda should be entirely ignored - fruit of the poison tree, once lied always lies, C_A=garbage in garbage out, insert favorite cliche'.

Even if he was, so what? Really, so what, I mean so effing what?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I’m more interested in the tech. 😁

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

IDK what is going on with all this, but I have it right here - from a reputable source The Wall Street Journal.

www.wsj.com...

How the National Enquirer Got Bezos’ Texts: It Paid $200,000 to His Lover’s Brother

So why is this all coming back out now? I dont get it...The theory before the stuff about his brother came out was that it could have been hacked by someone in SA - but that appears to have been debunked. Now, this news is coming out again as if the stuff about the Brother in Law never happened.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks like everything is Goin quackers at the impeachment opening arguments.

The fisa warrant are now officially illegal.

That means the people who signed that committed crimes.

That means [RR] has problems
That means come[Y] is sweating corney bullets
That means Andrew McCabe is screwed bigly

Quack Quack

FISA WORKS BOTH WAYS

Looks like Treason folks

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Trump vs COG vs Corporatocracy (Globalism) that has been borne into Neo-feudalism. Each are in their own silos and have their own agenda. After 9/11 the COG became a far bigger threat. Once you start researching the primary actors of COG (they are deep & vast), everything we see today starts making alot more sense. It's MIC corruption vs Trump power struggle. Trump knows and has been trying to dismantle the shadow gov't and return power to the people but he has far too many enemies within the establishment. Constant, continuous moves & counter moves ever so slowly. Secret wars and secret shadow wars. All that we see in the media is merely disinfo & distraction; a sliver of truth that shines light every so often on the deep darkside but, most never see it, much less understand it. We won't understand the gravity & impact of it all for many years.
My opinion until some other evidence steers me down an alternate path.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yep. I remember all that.

This is why I brought it here for discussion.

Didn’t mean to strike any nerves! 😉🤷🏼‍♀️

When it comes to what kind of tech is out there and whether it could be used for bad against the population..... sorry it perhaps goes “beyond Q” but when it ties in, it ties in.

Just wanted to gather some opinions. I’m not like, cheerleading for Bezos or the WAPO.... but I’m not gonna ignore stuff because it doesn’t fit a narrative.

Sorry, but,

It’s all relevant. 🍿🥂😉

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

"This is a rare photo of the smartphone-hacking device sold by the NSO Group, the billion-dollar Israeli spyware company accused of helping hack Jeff Bezos."

My WiFi router has 8 antennas.

As for the software used for the hack, UN investigators determined that "the most likely explanation for the anomalous data egress was use of mobile spyware such as NSO Group's Pegasus."

"As we stated unequivocally in April 2019 to the same false assertion, our technology was not used in this instance. We know this because of how our software works and our technology cannot be used on US phone numbers. Our products are only used to investigate terror and serious crime," an NSO Group spokesperson said.

Business Insider

Statement from NSO I found interesting:
They claim their hacking software cannot be used on US phone numbers... but don't give any further information.

NSO is an Israeli company founded by ex Unit 8200 veterans Omri Lavie and Shalev Hulio.

Like Flynn, Admiral Mike Rogers sits on an advisory board for Team8, another Israeli cybersecurity company founded and administered by ex Unit 8200 veterans- and like Flynn, faced serious criticism from his peers in the military intel/cyber community.

IDK, just some crazy connections.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You must have taken my reply the wrong way. Im obviously not coming down on you for posting what you posted. Thats great - im more concerned as to why this is coming back out now, and why these sources are completely ignoring the fact that Bezos' Brother in Law is the one who literally sold him out.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, they know because their tech cannot be used on US phone numbers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wow, that is rich. Sure thing Mr. Spy Man....no tools like this are being used on us US Citizens. No Siree Bob!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You must have taken my reply the wrong way. Im obviously not coming down on you for posting what you posted. Thats great - im more concerned as to why this is coming back out now, and why these sources are completely ignoring the fact that Bezos' Brother in Law is the one who literally sold him out.

Hahaha, no sir, I felt like a struck a nerve with COM. I hope he forgives me. I should’ve clarified.

Like , everyone reading this needs to know I am 99.7% playful and lighthearted. Like, I have to be otherwise I know I’ll lose my mind.

I’m here for the ride, not the destination. I enjoy you guys. All of you. Yes even them. 🥂😉😘

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join